Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844696 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5775 on: September 15, 2015, 08:32:46 PM »
The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included.

John Lowe

So Davel was incorrect then.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

ferryman

« Reply #5776 on: September 15, 2015, 08:35:54 PM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5777 on: September 15, 2015, 09:00:34 PM »
So Davel was incorrect then.

no..there never were any human remains...Stephen was incorrect...I think Alice was  incorrect too but I lost the will to live after two posts...Lowe was definitely correct whilst amaral was incorrect...if I have remembered correctly...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 09:09:53 PM by davel »

Offline Carana

« Reply #5778 on: September 15, 2015, 09:01:49 PM »
Is that where it came from?

I've often wondered ....

Hardly surprising. If the lab couldn't positively identify the DNA as belonging to Madeleine, then the FSS had to have contaminated it.

Not much different from if no blood spatters could be found, it had to be because the walls had been bleached. Or satellites had to have been ordered to focus elsewhere...

The fact that Lowe said no such thing is just a detail...

Another question was simple: why did the DNA profile from those three donors contribute to Madeleine’s DNA profile and not to that of any other person, like the scientist who carried out the test?

TOTL

Interview with Amaral: Porto canal 14 March 2014

Q: Was there human blood in the car boot and inside the apartment?

“No doubt. Inside the apartment and in the car boot. That human blood, the English lab even says, there is a report in the process, that says it’s the daughter of – the daughter of Gerald McCann, it’s a descendant of his. Later on, they change the hypothesis, and say that the combination of the DNA may be from anyone. By coincidence, in that case the DNA is very similar, 90% similar to that of Madeleine McCann, but it could be DNA built by myself, by Júlio Magalhães or by you, and then it would result in that DNA profile. But the funny thing is that it results in the DNA profile of Madeleine McCann. It does not result in the DNA profile of Júlio Magalhães, or of Gonçalo Amaral or of Luís Filipe Menezes. Not even in that of the doctor who performed the test.”

“We have no doubts, and this was discussed even at the level of Portuguese justice, at the level of the Public Ministry, that there was an alteration at the English lab. The data was manipulated. The FSS, the British lab, which was already questioned over several situations, even concerning the IRA in Ireland, over bomb attacks, those traces, that way to find the DNA, to examine the DNA with low copy number, was called into question relating to traces found on a bomb in an Irish case. And that lab was called into question.”

“But there is a situation, concerning the lab, which has to be taken into account. There are the registers that are performed by the technicians, by the scientists that examine, and we have to look at those registers, at what they wrote. On an everyday basis, as they examined the evidence, the traces that were sent over, what they wrote along. And then we see the result in that report that they sent over to Portugal.”

stephen25000

« Reply #5779 on: September 15, 2015, 09:24:59 PM »
Key phrase............

' In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion. '

i.e. The results are inconclusive

Neither affirming or dismissing the presence of Madeleine's D.N.A.

So the probability of solving the case ???

NO evidence of abduction.

Case remains unsolved.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5780 on: September 15, 2015, 09:32:02 PM »
Key phrase............

' In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion. '

Case remains unsolved.

I think now you have confirmed the recovery of human remains the case will move forward

stephen25000

« Reply #5781 on: September 15, 2015, 09:35:35 PM »
No.

There is no evidence of abduction.

The case is at ground zero as it was and still is.

ferryman

« Reply #5782 on: September 15, 2015, 09:35:56 PM »
Key phrase............

Case remains unsolved.

Therefore, we cannot answer the question: is the match genuine or is it a chance match.

The same applies to any result that is quoted as being too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation

(John Lowe)

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5783 on: September 15, 2015, 09:37:55 PM »
No.

There is no evidence of abduction.

The case is at ground zero as it was and still is.

what are the odds that maddie was abducted..in your opinion

stephen25000

« Reply #5784 on: September 15, 2015, 09:40:55 PM »
what are the odds that maddie was abducted..in your opinion

Since you raised the issue before and said on the balance of probability, abduction was most likely, explain how you came to that conclusion.

With logical facts of course, and not a belief.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5785 on: September 15, 2015, 09:47:19 PM »
Since you raised the issue before and said on the balance of probability, abduction was most likely, explain how you came to that conclusion.

With logical facts of course, and not a belief.

I've explained it all before...start with parents ruled out

stephen25000

« Reply #5786 on: September 15, 2015, 09:52:33 PM »
I've explained it all before...start with parents ruled out

Not sufficient, for reasons given before.

When you can come up with some logical scenario backed up with evidence, we may have something to discuss.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5787 on: September 15, 2015, 09:54:43 PM »
Not sufficient, for reasons given before.

When you can come up with some logical scenario backed up with evidence, we may have something to discuss.

tell me where the human remains were found

stephen25000

« Reply #5788 on: September 15, 2015, 09:57:43 PM »
tell me where the human remains were found

Try your abduction thesis first.

I await to read it in the morning before I start work.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5789 on: September 15, 2015, 10:00:15 PM »
Try your abduction thesis first.

I await to read it in the morning before I start work.

I wont be explaining it again..SY agree with me...who agrees with you