Author Topic: Ben Needham's mother in fresh appeal for information about her missing child.  (Read 11540 times)

Offline John

PLEASE TELL SOMEONE WHERE I AM
Missing Ben Needham pleads for help ‘from beyond the grave’ in fresh appeal written by toddler’s desperate mum.

Devastated mum Kerry has penned Ben's imagined words as she appeals for help finding his body.

By Natasha Rigler
12th March 2017

TRAGIC toddler Ben Needham has “begged for help from beyond the grave” in a chilling letter written by his distraught mum.

Ben went missing on the Greek island Kos in 1991 and has never been found, but his desperate family have never given up searching for his body.

The appeal is written as if it is in Ben’s own words in the latest attempt to get witnesses to come forward.

Heartbroken mum Kerry Needham issued the fresh appeal imagining her son’s own words in the latest bid to trace him after police concluded he must have died in an accident.

Cops believe Ben was killed after being hit by a digger while playing with a toy car, which was discovered during a dig on the island last year.

But the family are still fighting to trace Ben’s body and bring it home for a proper burial.

Posted with an iconic picture of toddler Ben on Facebook, the appeal said: “My name is Ben Needham. I disappeared on 24th July 1991.

“I was 21 months old when I was involved in an accident on Kos Island, Greece.

“My family are still trying to find me so they can take me home.

“They need me. I need them. Please tell someone where I am.”

Alongside the black and white photo, Kerry told followers Ben “needs to be brought back home” and buried in England.

She begged: “Please share this with all your friends and family, especially if you have Facebook friends in Greece.

“Somebody, somewhere knows exactly where Ben is.

“PLEASE get in touch - all tips and leads are 100 per cent confidential.”

Kerry added: “Help us bring Ben home where he belongs so his family can lay him to rest and give him the send off their baby deserves.

“For the family’s sake and for Ben’s sake. Ben needs to be brought home.”

Detectives from Yorkshire Police travelled to Kos and renewed their search for Ben last September.

Their presence on the island came amid claims that digger driver Konstantinos Barkas, known as Dino, may have been responsible for his disappearance.

Cops excavated the site where Ben was last seen and found 93 objects of interest, including a red toy car belonging to the toddler.

Kerry was later seen collapsing in tears as she visited the spot with family members.

In January, Kerry issued a New Year warning to those holding secrets about what happened.

She said: “You may think you can hide in the dark forever. No one can hide from their conscience.

“Someone, somewhere, knows something.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3071519/ben-needham-missing-new-appeal/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TheSun-_-News-_-FBLink-_-Statement-_-FBPAGE
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 07:08:55 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.