Author Topic: Is The Tory Party Institutionally Racist....  (Read 60921 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Is The Tory Party Institutionally Racist....
« Reply #405 on: June 03, 2020, 10:17:47 PM »
Give me an Indian over a Chinese any day.

I wouldn't want the main land Chinkys here, they can stay in their communist utopia, eating dogs & bats, watching their state censored media & being sent to gulags.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #406 on: June 03, 2020, 10:36:47 PM »
I wouldn't want the main land Chinkys here, they can stay in their communist utopia, eating dogs & bats, watching their state censored media & being sent to gulags.

No, Gulags is Russian.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #407 on: June 07, 2020, 07:40:38 PM »
Very much so. These people are Chinese whether they like it or not so they can stay in Hong Kong.  We've enough bloody foreigners in this country.
#The Chinese are very high breeders- 3 million now-then within their own very special community this will grow some...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #408 on: June 07, 2020, 11:23:49 PM »
#The Chinese are very high breeders- 3 million now-then within their own very special community this will grow some...
The Hong Kong birthrate is very low, at 1.1

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=HK.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2020, 09:05:49 AM »
Wrong thread.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:17:51 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #410 on: June 08, 2020, 07:56:53 PM »
And they mock Diane Abbott.

https://youtu.be/xk4EMBXxG5A
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

« Reply #411 on: June 13, 2020, 08:19:05 PM »
And they mock Diane Abbott.

https://youtu.be/xk4EMBXxG5A

The Diane abbot who  is living on the streets- no job and  starving to death because of the racist abuse she faces every day- That ONE?

Ho ho Ho belly laugh at that one.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #412 on: June 13, 2020, 09:20:18 PM »
The Diane abbot who  is living on the streets- no job and  starving to death because of the racist abuse she faces every day- That ONE?

Ho ho Ho belly laugh at that one.

Sorry...I don’t quite see your point ?

« Reply #413 on: June 13, 2020, 09:39:12 PM »
Sorry...I don’t quite see your point ?

No. You wouldn't. That is OK.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #414 on: September 07, 2020, 05:48:32 PM »
Because people from Eastern Europe or the Caribbean are not on a supposedly God given mission to convert us to their religions, laws, culture and customs.  Because people from Eastern Europe or the Caribbean don’t use their religion as an excuse to attack random strangers on London pavements with machetes.   Of course the majority of Muslims don’t do these things either, but unfortunately for them some of their more extreme brethren do, and this makes people wary and suspicious of the whole group.  Now, I consider myself a reasonable, rational person who is not a terrible racist but when I was stood on a London tube train and a young Muslim man in religious garb and a rucksack boarded the train and then fished out the Koran to read whilst standing right next to me, guess what thoughts were running through my head?  I didn’t move to the next carriage and I didn’t abuse him or give him filthy looks but I was apprehensive.  Is this completely irrational of me?
It seems not.  Look at what is coming out today re: the Manchester Arena bombing.  Presumably some people om this forum would brand those who tried to warn thr authorities before the bomb went off as racists, for the same reason they branded me a racist for posting the above, yet imagine if those “racists” hadn’t been dismissed for their politically incorrect views, how many young people would probably still be alive today:

From the Times

“The inquiry heard that in two possible “missed opportunities”, witnesses had passed on concerns about a man matching the description of Salman Abedi that were not acted upon.

Mr Greaney said that experts had been asked to look into security at the arena that night.

He said they “consider on the basis of the information currently available to them, that, on May 22, there were missed opportunities to identify Salman Abedi as a threat and take mitigating action”.

If the “presence of a potential suicide bomber had been reported,” the experts found, “it is very likely that mitigating actions would’ve been taken that could have reduced the impact of the attack.”

This, Mr Greaney said, was because “there was sufficient time between Abedi first being spotted by, and also reported to staff and his attack to effectively react”.

The witnesses included two officials from a private firm working on an “anti-bootlegging operation”.

Julie Merchant and William Drysdale were employed by Reflex Security, and working for SMG, the arena operators. They saw Abedi with a large backpack sitting down on the mezzanine floor above the City Room foyer at about 9.41pm, less than an hour before the attack.

Mr Drysdale believed he was “praying”, Mr Greaney said.

SPONSORED
 Say goodbye to rose-tinted Glastonbury glasses with 8 festival fails
 Instagram vs reality: the changing influence of influencers
CCTV footage then shows Ms Merchant approaching a British Transport Police (BTP) constable, Jessica Bullough, 32 minutes before the bomb was detonated.

They are seen having a conversation in which she “appeared to be pointing in the direction of where Salman Abedi was sitting”.

Ms Merchant has a recollection of the conversation, but “not a perfect one”, Mr Greaney told the inquiry.

She believed it was “something to do with praying and political correctness” and had also remembered being told by her colleague about a man praying.

Meanwhile PC Bullough cannot remember the conversation taking place, the inquiry was told.

She was the first police officer to enter the City Rooms after the attack and was commended for her bravery.

The inquiry also heard that a member of the public was “fobbed off” when he reported a man matching the appearance of Abedi to security.

Described as witness A, the onlooker claimed the individual looked “out of place” with his large rucksack.

Mr Greaney explained how witness A went over to the man and asked: “What have you got in your rucksack? It doesn’t look very good, you know what you see with bombs and such, you with a rucksack in a place like this. What are you doing?”

The man told him: “I’m waiting for somebody mate” and asked “Have you got the time?”

Witness A said he did not know and then walked away.

He approached the member of the security team, Mohammed Agha, who “did not seem interested in what he had to say and he felt, in his words, fobbed off,” Mr Greaney said. “It does seem likely that the man witness A saw was Salman Abedi but that will have to be explored in evidence.”

Witness A had been at the concert with his wife, witness B, who had earlier suggested they move away from the man due to him looking suspicious. They had been at the concert to collect their daughter and her friend.

In response to the concerns raised by witness A, Mr Agha spoke to a colleague, Kyle Lawler, eight minutes before the bomb went off. Mr Lawler told police that a member of the public who he believed was ex-military alerted him and Mr Agha and they realised the man with the backpack “didn’t belong there”.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #415 on: September 07, 2020, 09:53:34 PM »
It seems not.  Look at what is coming out today re: the Manchester Arena bombing.  Presumably some people om this forum would brand those who tried to warn thr authorities before the bomb went off as racists, for the same reason they branded me a racist for posting the above, yet imagine if those “racists” hadn’t been dismissed for their politically incorrect views, how many young people would probably still be alive today:

From the Times

“The inquiry heard that in two possible “missed opportunities”, witnesses had passed on concerns about a man matching the description of Salman Abedi that were not acted upon.

Mr Greaney said that experts had been asked to look into security at the arena that night.

He said they “consider on the basis of the information currently available to them, that, on May 22, there were missed opportunities to identify Salman Abedi as a threat and take mitigating action”.

If the “presence of a potential suicide bomber had been reported,” the experts found, “it is very likely that mitigating actions would’ve been taken that could have reduced the impact of the attack.”

This, Mr Greaney said, was because “there was sufficient time between Abedi first being spotted by, and also reported to staff and his attack to effectively react”.

The witnesses included two officials from a private firm working on an “anti-bootlegging operation”.

Julie Merchant and William Drysdale were employed by Reflex Security, and working for SMG, the arena operators. They saw Abedi with a large backpack sitting down on the mezzanine floor above the City Room foyer at about 9.41pm, less than an hour before the attack.

Mr Drysdale believed he was “praying”, Mr Greaney said.

SPONSORED
CCTV footage then shows Ms Merchant approaching a British Transport Police (BTP) constable, Jessica Bullough, 32 minutes before the bomb was detonated.

They are seen having a conversation in which she “appeared to be pointing in the direction of where Salman Abedi was sitting”.

Ms Merchant has a recollection of the conversation, but “not a perfect one”, Mr Greaney told the inquiry.

She believed it was “something to do with praying and political correctness” and had also remembered being told by her colleague about a man praying.

Meanwhile PC Bullough cannot remember the conversation taking place, the inquiry was told.

She was the first police officer to enter the City Rooms after the attack and was commended for her bravery.

The inquiry also heard that a member of the public was “fobbed off” when he reported a man matching the appearance of Abedi to security.

Described as witness A, the onlooker claimed the individual looked “out of place” with his large rucksack.

Mr Greaney explained how witness A went over to the man and asked: “What have you got in your rucksack? It doesn’t look very good, you know what you see with bombs and such, you with a rucksack in a place like this. What are you doing?”

The man told him: “I’m waiting for somebody mate” and asked “Have you got the time?”

Witness A said he did not know and then walked away.

He approached the member of the security team, Mohammed Agha, who “did not seem interested in what he had to say and he felt, in his words, fobbed off,” Mr Greaney said. “It does seem likely that the man witness A saw was Salman Abedi but that will have to be explored in evidence.”

Witness A had been at the concert with his wife, witness B, who had earlier suggested they move away from the man due to him looking suspicious. They had been at the concert to collect their daughter and her friend.

In response to the concerns raised by witness A, Mr Agha spoke to a colleague, Kyle Lawler, eight minutes before the bomb went off. Mr Lawler told police that a member of the public who he believed was ex-military alerted him and Mr Agha and they realised the man with the backpack “didn’t belong there”.

It is the same with the asian grooming gangs- they are not racists,but we white folks are fascists for bringing this to the attention ofthe authorities for many years!

AND guess what? it is still going on. also the Birmingham stabber is black... BLM and all that jazz!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #416 on: September 21, 2020, 10:38:38 PM »
Nadeem Ahmed
@Muqadaam
A conservative councillor said “Muslims are violent” and “I do not like Muslims".

Boris Johnson and his party have still not sacked him.

This shows that the party is institutionally racist.
4:57 pm · 21 Sep 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Now imagine if this was a Labour councillor and he had said “Jews are money mad” and “I don’t like Jews”.

It would be all over the media before he’d finished his sentence.

« Reply #417 on: September 24, 2020, 05:17:41 PM »
Nadeem Ahmed
@Muqadaam
A conservative councillor said “Muslims are violent” and “I do not like Muslims".

Boris Johnson and his party have still not sacked him.

This shows that the party is institutionally racist.
4:57 pm · 21 Sep 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Now imagine if this was a Labour councillor and he had said “Jews are money mad” and “I don’t like Jews”.

It would be all over the media before he’d finished his sentence.

Since when did it become a race hate crime o say they do not like people? confused about what racists realy means.

What it used to mean was : hating a person so much you wish them to be dead, or discriminate against them in some form.  The Government have employed many Muslims. so what was your point again?

There is nothing wrong with people saying they do not like xyz people. We are entitled to that opinion what is wrong if they go out of their way to cause hurt or harm in an unprovoked attack.

I take it from your posts you don't like 'tories' does that make YOU a BAD person?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #418 on: October 27, 2020, 10:29:51 PM »
A security guard who was working on the night of the Manchester Arena attack has told an inquiry he did not raise the alarm about Salman Abedi because he was scared of being "branded a racist”.  How many lives might he have saved had he not been afraid, if he’s been a “racist”?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #419 on: October 28, 2020, 09:31:08 AM »
A security guard who was working on the night of the Manchester Arena attack has told an inquiry he did not raise the alarm about Salman Abedi because he was scared of being "branded a racist”.  How many lives might he have saved had he not been afraid, if he’s been a “racist”?

Yet more evidence that racism is a good thing.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.