Author Topic: The Earlier Reports Made about the case  (Read 45182 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Earlier Reports Made about the case
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2017, 09:39:55 PM »
Just an understanding of A defendant and their comprehension of 'Joint Enterprise"..

“I hadn’t heard of joint enterprise at all before, even at the trial I didn’t believe that you could get put in prison for a crime if you didn’t do it,” Conteh says. When he arrived in prison he started asking around about the law. “A lot of people in here were done under joint enterprise,” he explains, glancing round the room, “it seems like a really corrupt system.”

Did they use the Joint Enterprise Law to confuse a Dutch National ????

https://www.opendemocracy.net/shinealight/maeve-mcclenaghan/guilty-of-choosing-wrong-friends-relentless-injustice-of-joint-enterpr

Offline [...]

« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2017, 10:35:33 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg416977#msg416977

ok... when do they actually charge him ?????

Detectives had until late last night to charge or release Mr Tabak or to apply for an extension to his custody. If they used their full 96 hours permitted in law to question him, he would have to be charged or released by early tomorrow morning.

We believe we know they didn't apply for a 96 hour extension... That quote is reported at 9:00pm 22nd January 2011...

So at what time did Dr Vincent Tabak actually get charged with Murder????

Avon and Somerset Police said Dutch national Vincent Tabak, 32, who was arrested on Thursday, will appear at Bristol Magistrates' Court on Monday.
  Now this report on the 22nd January 2011 doesn't actually say that Dr Vincent Tabak has been charged with murder...!!

Now I found that report from a tweet which was posted at
Richard Irons‏
@rirons11
Follow
More
BBC News - Police charge Vincent Tabak with Jo Yeates murder http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12257299
1:57 PM - 22 Jan 2011

We know he wasn't charged that early on in the day... so... when was he charged ??? This dude who posts  joined in January 2011.....I checked him out for time accuracy and in 2010 he lived in Nottingham and still does, he worked for Romax Technology.... so it has to be British time he's tweeting...(Just like to cover my bases)..  ... ... Anyway....  moving on....

I cannot seem to find the exact hour Dr Vincent Tabak was charged on Saturday the 22nd January 2011....

It's not until the 23rd January that the papers report that he was charged on the Saturday night....

Detectives questioned the former PhD student for three days before announcing he had been charged with her murder on Saturday night.

From the same paper.....
Vincent Tabak, 32, a Dutch national, who lived next door to Miss Yeates in the Clifton area of Bristol, will appear before the city’s Magistrates Court on Monday charged with murdering the 25-year-old landscape architect.

Now I have a question..... How could the BBC news report some hours earlier being at 1:57pm according to British Man's tweet and link.... That Dr Vincent Tabak was going to appear at Bristol  Magistrates court on Monday the 24th January 2011.... Not only that but they report at 1:57pm ... that he has been charged ....

A man has been charged with murdering landscape architect Jo Yeates.

If the tweet hadn't linked and given us a time we would only know the date ..... But we have the tweet... at 1:57pm on Saturday 22nd January 2011...

Thing with tweets... you cannot change them... so the tweet time has to be accurate....

Again my question is... At what time on Saturday the 22nd January 2011... did they charge Dr Vincent tabak, with Murder???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8277113/Joanna-Yeates-parents-want-to-see-suspect-Vincent-Tabak.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12257299

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8276162/Jo-Yeates-did-not-know-Vincent-Tabak-says-her-father.html

https://twitter.com/rirons11

Offline [...]

« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2017, 03:49:57 PM »
I'm going to put the whole article here as it may disappear but also for ease of access for future reference; And there are plenty of interesting points there to read...

There are plenty of questions to be asked from this Article ... Not least The Private CCTV Footage..  But we also have , the talk of the Christmas Tree.. Greg and Joanna first Holiday... His Graduation from manchester Uni and plenty more.. I hope people don't mind... I think leonora may find the CCTV interesting...

December 23 2010, 10:43am,
The Times

Detectives scour CCTV for missing architect clues

Detectives probing the disappearance of the architect Joanna Yeates have obtained private CCTV footage of activity in her street on the night she went missing. Meanwhile, her parents prepared to make a fresh appeal for information today.

Miss Yeates, 25, went missing after a Christmas drink with colleagues in Bristol city centre pub last Friday.

Her boyfriend, Greg Reardon, also an architect, reported her missing on Sunday after returning to their Clifton flat to find it empty, although Miss Yeates had left behind her keys, purse and coat.

Detective Superintendent Mark Saunders said: “We had someone contact us who had some private CCTV which actually shows Canynge Road [where the flat is located] and the thing for me is that you can see lots of people walking up and down and vehicles driving up and down on Friday night and the early hours of Saturday morning.

“We’d really like to get hold of any of those people because if anyone was in that street ... even if you didn’t think you saw anything ... please contact us as we’d really like to speak to you. You might be able to help us.

Detectives probing the disappearance of the architect Joanna Yeates have obtained private CCTV footage of activity in her street on the night she went missing. Meanwhile, her parents prepared to make a fresh appeal for information today.

Miss Yeates, 25, went missing after a Christmas drink with colleagues in Bristol city centre pub last Friday.

Her boyfriend, Greg Reardon, also an architect, reported her missing on Sunday after returning to their Clifton flat to find it empty, although Miss Yeates had left behind her keys, purse and coat.

Detective Superintendent Mark Saunders said: “We had someone contact us who had some private CCTV which actually shows Canynge Road [where the flat is located] and the thing for me is that you can see lots of people walking up and down and vehicles driving up and down on Friday night and the early hours of Saturday morning.

“We’d really like to get hold of any of those people because if anyone was in that street ... even if you didn’t think you saw anything ... please contact us as we’d really like to speak to you. You might be able to help us.

“We’d really like to get hold of any of those people because if anyone was in that street ... even if you didn’t think you saw anything ... please contact us as we’d really like to speak to you. You might be able to help us.resumed today.

Miss Yeates grew up in Romsey, Hampshire, and studied art, biology and geography at college in Winchester. She graduated from the University of Gloucestershire with a 2:1.

She went on to gain a masters in garden design at Bristol University, a course which Mr Reardon said she “absolutely blitzed and got a distinction”. She was described as an outdoor sports enthusiast who enjoyed biking, surfing and rowing.

Mr Reardon, a graduate of Manchester School of Architecture, said: “We were both really happy in our jobs, we worked together and that’s how we met. Things were set for us.

“A big moment in our relationship was early on when the two of us went to the Isle of Wight music festival. It went so well that we knew it was something special.

“This summer we borrowed Jo’s mum’s campervan and went on a week-long tour of Cornwall. We are both really into surfing and had an absolutely amazing holiday. We visited the Eden Project and spent most days surfing on the beaches together.“She was really looking forward to Christmas. We had put up a tree and she was due to bake some mince pies.

“I’m constantly on the internet trying to raise awareness on Facebook and some of her friends from back home in Hampshire have even come up to Bristol to put up missing posters.

“Jo was a very conscientious worker, she takes a lot of pride in her work. She’s a really, really friendly girl, who makes friends with everyone.”

Her father added: ““The last time I saw her was at her postgraduate course ceremony in November. She didn’t have a ceremony when she graduated from university so I was overwhelmed when I finally got to see her in her hat and gown. I tried to tell her how proud I was but the words got choked up.

“She means the world to us. She’s a very special girl and we’ve been distraught ever since she went missing. Time has no meaning and we just want our girl back.”

Her mother, Theresa, 58, a Waitrose supermarket cashier, said: “The last time I saw Jo was a couple of weeks ago when I went up to Bristol to watch the filming of Deal or No Deal.

“We were looking forward to having her and Greg home for Christmas and their presents are still sitting under the tree. We just want her home. We just feel numb. The only thing we notice is when night turns into day.”

After Christmas the couple were planning to celebrate Hogmanay in Scotland with friends.

Rebecca Scott, Miss Yeates’s colleague and friend, is believed to be the last person to have spoken to her. “We spoke for about 15 minutes, and she was totally normal,” she said.

“All the police’s normal missing persons scenarios have come to a dead end. She’s just not the sort of person to go missing.

“Jo is not one to hide her feelings. If there’s something bothering her, she will say. Jo is really outgoing. She was a very, very popular girl and she’s done very well for herself.”

Police have asked that anyone with information about Miss Yeates’s whereabouts should contact the Operation Braid incident room on 0845 456 7000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/detectives-scour-cctv-for-missing-architect-clues-r2j57r8l633

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #183 on: July 16, 2017, 05:58:25 PM »
I believe the man who had the CCTV was called Mr Kingman, or Professor Kingman. He lives a few doors down from no 44.

Offline [...]

« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2017, 06:07:18 PM »

This is really important... It would show CJ arriving home.. Maybe it would show who left from her little Gate... It is obviously an extremely busy night...

But The Police as far as I am aware did not locate all of the individuals whom where in the footage... and never appealed for anyone who was on Canygne Road on that evening to come forward... apart from in this article which is really half hearted and doesn't make sense ...

Firstly he says :

Then....

“We’d really like to get hold of any of those people because if anyone was in that street ... even if you didn’t think you saw anything ... please contact us as we’d really like to speak to you. You might be able to help us.resumed today.

This is the only time I know that they have appealed for people in Canygne Road... Notice he also wants to know about The Friday night Saturday Morning.....

You have video I presume of the whole of that weekend up and including or surpassing When her Boyfriend reports her "MISSING....... So why at this early stage is DS Mark Saunders already concentrating on Friday Night and The early hours of Saturday Morning... when she was at this point supposed to be a "MISSING" Person....

There are huge issues with this CCTV footage never seeing the light of day... and even later reports saying that the footage was deleted by the owner.....

Going back to the second witness statement... They must have noticed people maybe leaving 44 Canygne Road.. even if the do not see the little gate... They would see people walking... They would see CJ arriving home... they also would know whether or not CJ left in the earlier hours of Saturday morning as they had tried to suggest when they arrested him... That whole charade of who was around the area in the weekend they would and should have had some kind of idea...

I do say this must be near Joanna Yeates Flat.... because of there insistance to mention Friday Night and early hours of Saturday Morning as if they saw something on that video..... Maybe they can see Joanna Yeates ..... leaving or someone arriving at her Flat... But it's rather perculiar they at this early stage of the game are talking about late Friday Night and early Saturday Morning,... If they didn't already know something...

CJ's second witness statement... He could clearly see who was at the gate... Maybe the video image just showed figures... Arggg my mind works overtime .... I'll come back to CJ..

Colin Port never mention's this CCTV footage at The Leveson Enquiry :

22/12/10: CCTV was recovered from a number of premises along Ms
Yeates’ route home. A short time period was prioritised to enable all the
footage of her route to be secured quickly. This proved to be the relevant
evidence in the investigation

So They have secured this CCTV footage .... According to Colin Port....  by the 22nd December 2010... and this article I'm referring too being the 23rd December 2010...

411111: The investigation team reported on the full movements of Ms
Yeates as seen on CCTV from the Ram Public House to the last sighting at
the Hop House CCTV. They commented that a woman and child were visible
behind Ms Yeates on the Caf~ Nero footage but by the time she was seen on
the Hop House camera, Ms Yeates was ahead of the adult and child,

He Offically tells the Leveson Inquiry that The Hopwood House is the last place that Joanna Yeates was seen....

Now we can come to various conclusions.... And one striking conclusion I can come to is that she never got home .. Or they never saw her on this CCTV.. making CJ's statement very important.... maybe he did say he saw Joanna Yeates... and they may have wondered how as they hadn't seen her on the CCTV....

The one CCTV Footage no-one has yet mentioned is Buses.... Dr Vincent Tabak may have even caught a bus... He may have even got a bus to ASDA.... No-one knows because there is no definate CCTV Footage of the car he and Tanja used ...

Which brings me back to the car share... Tanja may have car shared and actually driven her car and picked people up.... Maybe the car was never at home on that night...  We don't actually know how Tanja gets from home to the party......

You see that's another reason that this CCTV Footage is massively important... It would show Dr Vincent Tabak's car coming and going..... Any of the CCTV Footage that times his travels could be on a Bus..... I know there''s the supposed picture of him in Park street... But the Car and the Reg are difficult to see....

I never understood why Dr Vincent Tabaks Car would be parked on the road if the flats have a designated parking space......

It would make sense him possibly passing Joanna Yeates Flat if the little gate was nearer to the bus stop... I have just left the little gate and walked down Canygne Road till I arrived at Clifton Down where upon my arrival I saw a bus stop.... not only that a concrete Grit container for anyone needing the use of salt on such an icy night as they claimed it was ........

Now another little point about the little gate is how it was accessed.... Mrs Yeates in a program had said she meet a couple on the sunday night walking diagionally across the grass... she never said which way but i'm assuming it's from the little gate to their side of the building... which may have been a short cut both he and Tanja used ... Especially as the could access clifton Downs quicker...

We have Never Seen images of Tanja Morson's car outside Canygne Road... not even on early reports... We have two images... "Park Street" and the car in some kind of Police Container ... telling us that it's Dr vicent tabak's Car....

Back to ASDA..... The approx time of 10:13pm that Clegg says... Is an accurate time not an approx time ...(IMO)... The image they have of Dr Vincent Tabak is either on ASDA's CCTV or on a Buses CCTV camera's to get that time...

Is this also the reason we never see any footage of the ASDA Car Park and maybe why he texts Tanja outside Asda waiting for the next bus...  It's possible... It has never been even looked at.....

The man has hours to waste ... Even when he went to meet Tanja he could have got a taxi to meet her ... which could have him leaving his house at 1:38am on Saturday 18th December 2010...

With the tricks that have been pulled in this case... anything is possible.... And nothing would surprise me anymore to be honest ....

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122184118/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Witness-Statement-of-Chief-Constable-Colin-Port.pdf

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2017, 06:29:16 PM »
I believe the man who had the CCTV was called Mr Kingman, or Professor Kingman. He lives a few doors down from no 44.

Yes... I remember his name being mentioned ... But I'm sure he blabbers away saying that they footage had not been saved or he didn't see it...something along those lines.... Which could be quite true... Meaning the Footage that DS Mark Saunders refers to is other footage possibly .....

Yesterday Sir John, 71, a former vice-chancellor of the University of Bristol, confirmed he had handed CCTV tapes to the police.

He said: I have given everything I have, all the tapes I had, over to police from my CCTV. I cant comment on what was on them.

Asked whether he had looked through the footage and seen Jo or anyone else passing by on the evening of December 17, he said: No, I didn't look back through them. I gave them to police and its up to them what they do with it.

Two street lamps light the corner in the evening a large one on a traffic island a few paces from the house and a smaller light at the side of the house. Officers in the investigation, named Operation Braid, have decided not to show any of the tapes to the public. A spokesman said: We are unable to comment on this CCTV footage and there are no plans for its release.

It had been hoped the 32 cameras on Clifton Suspension Bridge would throw light on the killer or his car registration.

But the firm which operates the bridge said the images would be too dim as their quality became very poor at night.

The final CCTV shots of Jo shown to the public are of her {popping into a Waitrose store on her way home. Jo's body was found dumped on Christmas Day. She had been strangled. Police wont say if they believe she was killed in the flat or elsewhere. They have not revealed the results of DNA tests on a half-drunk bottle of cider found in the flat.

So they know what exactly is on the Footage... they are just not releasing it... Not only that Colin Port says at "The Leveson Inquiry"...That the last image of Joanna Yeates that is seen on CCTV Footage is the Hophouse Pub... meaning that she never arrived home at Canygne Road on Friday the 17th December 2010..(IMO)

So she must have meet someone who she knew ... who returned her property back to the house .... Colin Port is hardly going to put himself in such a position as to tell an UNTRUE To The Leveson Inquiry is he ????

The investigation team reported on the full movements of Ms
Yeates as seen on CCTV from the Ram Public House to the last sighting at
the Hop House CCTV. They commented that a woman and child were visible
behind Ms Yeates on the Cafe Nero footage but by the time she was seen on
the Hop House camera, Ms Yeates was ahead of the adult and child,

By the 22nd December 2010 they have secured all CCTV on Joanna Yeates journey home... So Again I know I'm repeating myself.... Joanna Yeates  must NOT have been on that residents CCTV Footage.... If Colin Port has told The Leveson Inquiry everything about Joanna Yeates last movements... And if he says The Hophouse Pub is the last sighting... then were did she go.......

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122184118/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Witness-Statement-of-Chief-Constable-Colin-Port.pdf

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dramatic-new-cctv-evidence-which-could-1694967.amp

Offline [...]

« Reply #186 on: July 16, 2017, 07:08:46 PM »
Somebody please tell me where are the pictures of Dr Vincent Tabak's car being removed from Aberdeen Road.. You are not telling me  that no journalists were aware that this arrest was happening.... So where are the photo's of the recovery truck removing Dr Vincent Tabak's Car from anywhere ?????

When they arrest CJ... we see that they remove 2 cars... we even get to see what cars and jeeps that Peter Stanley the next door neighbour owns...

Yet... We never see Dr Vincent Tabak's car being removed... or any pictures of the car Joanna Yeates was said to have owned either.....

The 2 most important cars in the case and nothing on one of them and 2 pathetic photo's of the other one.... No image to put Dr Vincent Tabak's car at ASDA Car Park.....  No day light image on any other day of Dr Vincent Tabak behind the wheel of this illusive car.....

No image of him and Tanja in the Car..... They ate burgers in the car on the way home... But was that a Taxi????

The bike riding is possible of course... but I think that the story is needed to give us  The Bike Cover (IMO)...  The way in which he was supposed to have transported Joanna Yeates to avoid contamination....

Give me some concrete pictures of Dr Vincent Tabak driving THAT car.... because whether he says on the stand or not makes no difference... I believe thats a story.... So where is The Renault Megane Reg Number: RY51 RDU parked in ASDA... on any road near Longwood Lane....On any road in Bedminster... On any road going to The Airport..... On any road in Bristol on Friday 17th December 2010...

Is the car a story too?????   I have looked up that reg... only info I have ever managed to find is that it was Registered between 2001/2002 and that it had 2 owners... for all anyone knows that REG could have been a right off long ago...!!!  So many magic tricks have been used in this case that idea wouldn't surprise me in the slightest....

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #187 on: July 16, 2017, 07:15:26 PM »
The Hophouse Pub being the last sighting?  What about the priest who saw someone he later thought must have been Joanna?  Seeing that he didn't know her, he can't have been sure that the person he saw was her, and yet he was one of the few people who actually testified in person---------------.

Why call a witness who cannot have been sure that Joanna was the person he saw, and not call people such as the Birches , who would have important evidence?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #188 on: July 16, 2017, 07:33:13 PM »
We have never seen any picture of Jo's car, as far as I remember.

I do remember seeing CCTV footage of Vincent and Tanja with their burgers, but this is no longer online. I'm not even sure they were in a vehicle at the time.

The footage of Vincent in Tanja's car, driving along Park street is still online, but I cannot make out any registration number from it, not can I identify who is inside it. All you can tell from that footage is that it was dark!  Someone who knows Park street well might be able to tell that it is Park street (I cant), but I cannot see how anyone can tell who was driving.

Offline [...]

« Reply #189 on: July 16, 2017, 08:24:32 PM »
We have never seen any picture of Jo's car, as far as I remember.

I do remember seeing CCTV footage of Vincent and Tanja with their burgers, but this is no longer online. I'm not even sure they were in a vehicle at the time.

The footage of Vincent in Tanja's car, driving along Park street is still online, but I cannot make out any registration number from it, not can I identify who is inside it. All you can tell from that footage is that it was dark!  Someone who knows Park street well might be able to tell that it is Park street (I cant), but I cannot see how anyone can tell who was driving.

Yes the Park street Image is Park Street... I've been up and down it on Google....  I'd love to see the picture with the burgers.. I bet they are walking... Or at a stand....  Honestly you would have thought the prosecution would be in their element showing Dr Vincent Tabak driving around Bristol and Bedminster via ASDA..trying to dump the body of Joanna Yeates....  But alas no.....  Not a sausage ....

Their like..... "Stand back... Nothing to see here  "!!... which using Ann Reddrop's own words "I find frankly weird"....!!!!

I've tried everything with the car on Park Street to make out that Reg... The fact that when you search for Reg Number :RY51 RDU  virtually every Car search place comes back with a negative... not even "Pay us and we will give you the history"...

There's something off about a car that was involved in such an massive case that there are NO... CCTV Footage of it's Journey on That evening or any other.....

There another point that bothers me about this case ... I always have the feeling that they are having a bit of a giggle or know something that they are not letting us know ...... DCI Jones smirks a lot .... (IMO)..So does DC Karen Thomas in her interview... they look they they are trying to stop themselves (IMO)...

But... Maybe the searches tell us more than we realise .... And it's their little joke.... We already know untruths have been told...

On 23 Dec 2010 at 4.00 pm
Tabak searched the Dutch Wikipedia for the words
‘extradition’
‘Yeates’
‘missing persons’
‘% of grey cars in UK’
‘Renault Megan cars in UK’

Both those searches do Not Exist on wiki.... are they telling us that this car doesn't exist????  images attached are of WIKI search done on both English Wiki and the Dutch Wiki as the trial transcript says he searched......

When you search wiki it ask if you want to create this page....  It doesn't exist and never existed... And as I have said before... why would the Dutch wiki give a flying Fig about the % of Grey Cars in the UK or The amount of Renault Meganes in the UK....

Basically at the end of the day.... Where are the Pictures of the Renault Megane that Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to have driven ....

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2017, 10:24:06 PM »
Blue-eyed Jo, who is a size 8 to 10 and 5ft 4ins tall, was wearing dark grey skinny jeans and a pale top when she went for drinks with a group of work friends at The Ram pub in Park Street, Bristol.

Well the top is not described as pink in this very very early report on 21st December 2010

Officers searching her flat for clues to her disappearance found the receipt from Tesco, which gave the time of 8.40pm.

So it's the receipt that gives the time... So how long to get home ???

Joanna, who recently cut her hair into a short blond crop, had no plans for the weekend when she vanished.

No Plans for the weekend ??? when did that change ??

Who is "VIC"?  ... In the comments it says

Vic says:
December 21, 2010 at 7:18 pm
Please RT. This is bro-in-law’s fiancee who’s gone missing in Bristol

http://swns.com/news/parents-of-missing-25-year-old-bristol-woman-launch-plea-for-help-12546/#comments

Offline Leonora

« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2017, 10:18:42 AM »
Who is "VIC"?  ... In the comments it says

"Please RT. This is bro-in-law’s fiancee who’s gone missing in Bristol"

http://swns.com/news/parents-of-missing-25-year-old-bristol-woman-launch-plea-for-help-12546/#comments
The significance and mystery of this comment is difficult to miss. If it were genuine, then it was presumably posted by the wife of Greg Reardon's half-brother Francis. Her name is Helen Reardon, and she is the mother of the twins born in September 2010, Beth and Alice, who we are told were baptised that weekend. Her maiden name was Holmes.

Although Greg's mother, Mrs Lydia Reardon, mentioned that he expected to marry Joanna Yeates, no one else ever described her as his "fiancée" in public. Is it possible that she was engaged to someone else, or had allowed someone else to believe this?

Why has no one thought this seemingly private message worthy of being deleted?

Offline [...]

« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2017, 08:14:22 PM »
This is on the 24th December 2010

"The forensic recovery has come to a conclusion inside the house and detectives continue to do a CCTV trawl of the area."

So if it came to a conclusion why did they do More Forensics in The Flat???.... But it says house... Where they recovering items from the House before they even found Joanna Yeates ???

I have attached an image of the same Forensic Officer... One has the date...  is the 4th January 2011

The other image shows the same Forensic Officer carrying a guitar... But The female Forensic Officer looks to be coming from the rear of the building....

Where are these items coming from ????

If they had concluded Forensics on Joanna Yeates flat????

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/24/ukcrime

Offline [...]

« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2017, 08:25:32 PM »
Examining more closely the image of the Forensic Officer and the Female Forensic Officer directly behind him....

It looks like she is carrying an item of Black Clothing.... Is it a Coat????

I've attached image and circled it......  So are these item from Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat ????

Even if it isn't Dr Vincent Tabak's coat... why is an item not bagged and tagged ?????

Offline [...]

« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2017, 08:36:16 PM »
Adding further still to my suspicions that it is a Black Coat...

The Images is from the 4th January 2011... These images I am attaching are from getty.. the others weren't...

I have zoomed in and circled what appears to be a button on said black item .....