Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 600216 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #720 on: September 11, 2017, 08:58:19 PM »
I think we need to go to the Ram and have a look around that table to see how much room there is to put stuff and check coathooks etc.. I think I ought to volunteer.. 8((()*/

There were 9 camera's in the Ram....  And we get 2 poor shots....

See how close the toilets are to where they sit...   8)--)) 8((()*/

Offline [...]

« Reply #721 on: September 11, 2017, 10:34:25 PM »
Never knew there was a Kite in Joanna Yeates flat??

In the hallway there were training shoes, a cycling helmet and a wrapped-up kite.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15261783

Offline [...]

« Reply #722 on: September 11, 2017, 10:43:17 PM »
Tabak and his girlfriend spent the New Year in Holland, where Miss Morson contacted police with information about their landlord Christopher Jefferies - who was arrested and later cleared.

So it was Tanja who contacted Police about CJ.....

I have to re-read it....  Did Tanja Morson contact the Police about CJ ... before he was arrested ????  They were in Holland on the 28th December 2010 if I remember correctly??

Was this the information ...plus CJ second witness statement that tipped the balance of CJ being arrested ???

So CrimeWatch... Dr Vincent Tabak didn't contact the Police within 3 hours of CJ's arrest..... Tut Tut Tut.... you telling Porkies?????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15240284

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.msg422594#msg422594

Offline [...]

« Reply #723 on: September 11, 2017, 11:38:15 PM »
Didn't really know where to put this .... It's The Red dwarf

Now it was reported that the sentiment that was written was to Jo and Greg.... When in actual fact it was just for "JO"

On The video of Red Dwarf The message says...

To Jo with Love Richard ... I think his surname is O'Callaghan

I have attached images of the message ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-15298038/trial-jury-shown-jo-yeates-flat

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2009/08/07/meet-the-creator/

Edit....On The Label it is typed.... 

"Scott Covers,
The Stamp Centre
79 The Strand

That information about the message which is written on the label is on the photo frame of Red Dwarf.

The framed images appear to be 5 postcard size images put together inside the frame ....

The website is an Auction site....

http://www.stamp-centre.co.uk/

This website also does  The Stamp Centres merchandise

http://shop.scificollectorshop.co.uk/Lister-Painting-Commemorative-Stamp-Cover

The Stamp centre is near the Savoy and Theatres.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #724 on: September 11, 2017, 11:55:04 PM »
So it was Tanja who contacted Police about CJ.....

I have to re-read it....  Did Tanja Morson contact the Police about CJ ... before he was arrested ????  They were in Holland on the 28th December 2010 if I remember correctly??

Was this the information ...plus CJ second witness statement that tipped the balance of CJ being arrested ???

So CrimeWatch... Dr Vincent Tabak didn't contact the Police within 3 hours of CJ's arrest..... Tut Tut Tut.... you telling Porkies?????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15240284

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.msg422594#msg422594

Not sure whether it was Tanja or Vincent who made the phone call, reports differ!

It was made after CJ's arrest, but I don't know how long after.

Offline [...]

« Reply #725 on: September 12, 2017, 12:27:45 PM »
Why is the Telegraph saying the message was to Jo and Greg?? 

When we know it was only to JO!!

On the shelves in the couple's living room were puzzle games and memorabilia from the cult sci-fi comedy Red Dwarf, including a picture montage with cast members and personal messages to "Jo and Greg". There was a roll of unused wrapping paper under a table, an unopened box of Christmas crackers and shelves adorned with tinsel. Family pictures had been left at the flat but had been turned away from the jury's view.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/8822613/Inside-the-flat-where-Joanna-Yeates-was-killed-by-Vincent-Tabak.html?image=5

Offline [...]

« Reply #726 on: September 13, 2017, 10:14:37 PM »
I thought this was apt....

Offline nina

« Reply #727 on: September 14, 2017, 11:21:25 AM »
Ha ha.  Depends on what one means by "important people".

I reckon Bristol is a big enough place to have some!!!

You've got me thinking mrswah. What is an `important person'?

Bristol has no royalty, politicians you don't need to kill, just vote them out of office. We do seem to have loads of presenters and actors ..... but not famous actors/actresses.

Perhaps the odd CEO of some company who's only claim to fame is the enormous bonus's that they get.

That leaves us with the likes of safe house for spies? I don't really believe that Bristol could be the hub for keeping these people.

So could someone please tell me what constitutes an `important person'.

Offline nina

« Reply #728 on: September 14, 2017, 11:30:32 AM »
Something has been bugging me since I started on this thread, I couldn't quite figure it out, it was the "something ain't quite right" thing in the background. Whilst out with friends last night, we'd arrived first so watched everyone else arrive. The first thing all the women did was take the mobile phones out and check them and put them where they could see them. Why was Yeates's phone still parked in her coat pocket when she was at home alone looking for contact with friends. At the very least it would have been within earshot if not next to where she was.

This goes along with my suspect returning to places and planting evidence to help his very best friends, the police. Who was he trying to set up? Reardon? Seems like the most likely candidate. If Yeates had been hit whilst walking home then he had everything he needed to access the flat, keys, and opportunity. Don't forget the police always said he stalked his victims for as long as took before he struck.

New line of thought. We are looking at it.

We know that Joanna Yeates was not welded to her mobile. She often didn't answer it, which seemed well known amongst friends and family.

So why would she immediately go for her mobile phone when she got home. Also if that was the case it would be in her bag, coat pocket etc.,

Offline [...]

« Reply #729 on: September 14, 2017, 04:03:08 PM »
We know that Joanna Yeates was not welded to her mobile. She often didn't answer it, which seemed well known amongst friends and family.

So why would she immediately go for her mobile phone when she got home. Also if that was the case it would be in her bag, coat pocket etc.,

But that night she appeared pretty welded to it...(IMO)... She's looking at it in Bargain Booze.... her mum says this.. because she see's a message and goes back to get another bottle of cider...

She looks at it in Waitrose... I did a screen shot of her doing so....

And she rings Rebecca Scott on her way to get Pizza...

Now... If she was hoping that one of her friends whom she had asked what they were doing to reply.. The likely hood is that she would have it with her... And wouldn't leave it in her coat pocket...

Everyone is different when it comes to mobile phones... maybe she had different ring tones for different people, and maybe ignored certain sounds...

Maybe that is why they believed she was not good at answering her phone... Maybe she just would get around to these people when she was ready...

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #730 on: September 14, 2017, 04:13:05 PM »

Fair point. Must admit to only checking my mobile phone once or twice a day.

AH
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #731 on: September 14, 2017, 07:20:00 PM »
Fair point. Must admit to only checking my mobile phone once or twice a day.

AH

Well, that is one up on my OH, who has his turned off most of the time!

Not really possible to say how attached Joanna was to her phone. According to the "official version", she was not good at answering texts, yet we "know" that she was texting and phoning people while walking home. If she really was doing the latter, I would assume that she would have looked for the replies, but who knows. Who knows what to believe about this case any more!

Offline [...]

« Reply #732 on: September 16, 2017, 09:01:49 AM »
He said that the body would not have been found had Tabak dumped her in a quarry on the other side of the wall as he had planned

Police do not know why the 6ft 4in Dutchman could not lift the 5ft 4in Miss Yeates over the wall, but in court he claimed he did not have the strength to lift the 9st woman.

Exactly.... I do NOT understand why everyone appears to be perfectly happy with "The Story" that Dr Vincent Tabak told in court....

How on earth did he manage to lift her up in the first place...

From:.... The Kitchen Floor , onto her bed... Carry her around to his flat , but her down... put her in a bicycle bag and then carry her out side and put her in his car...

A dead weight is just that.... It's difficult to mobilise...  How was Dr Vincent Tabak supposed to have managed with ease, it appears to move Joanna Yeates between 2 flats ??

Not forgetting the ice and snow outside... it was extremely slippy outside... And even though The Prosecution claim that Dr Vincent Tabak bought rock salt... Having us believe it's for the purpose of clearing the pathway between the 2 properties.. We know that isn't the case as we have the video clip clearly showing days later that the snow is still there !!!

I'll come back to something I keep saying.... Did Dr Vincent Tabak live in the main house ????

Upon the image is written:
Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak trial continues
Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak trial continues; December 2010 SNOW ON GROUND Entrance to flats where Joanna Yeates lived Police examining area outside flats where Joanna Yeates lived

Yet it shows what we know as Flat 2....

This footage is taken December 2010..  Before Dr Vincent Tabak was Interviewed in Holland...
Therefore, i believe it has to be Joanna Yeates flat... I cannot see how the Media would be allowed around the back of the building to what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak's flat... this early on in the Investigation into a "Missing Person"...

The report is made in October 2011 by which time The Media have forgotten why they videoed that flat and talk as if it is Dr Vincent Tabak's flat... They would not have had a reason to video the outside of what we know as Flat 2 in December 2010, when Joanna Yeates was a Missing Person..

In the second image I have attached.. we can see that the snow continues around the Back of the building, making the purchase of Rock Salt ... "Pointless"... I do not believe that is what he bought, but in a juries mind it sounds like he was covering his tracks ...

Another thing to consider, is "WHY"  by Rock Salt.... ??  Dr Vincent Tabak apparently purchased it after he apparently had Joanna Yeates in his car boot in ASDA??

The only use of Rock Salt would be to make it easier to get to his flat with her... Or cover up any body fluids that were present... And there is "NO" mention of body fluids... There were "NO" Forenics from Joanna Yeates flat brought to trial....

Outside Flat 1 we can see in image 3 an area outside the door that is a lot clearer whether it has been cleared or people have been walking about out there I am not sure.....  The image information is vague, and I think deliberately "Vague" (IMO)...

All of the footage that has been shot by the media.. will be time stamped... they will have a date of each file that they have... So to say that they do not know when this was taken is total "TOSH"..... (IMO)..

Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak trial
Joanna Yeates murder: Vincent Tabak trial; DATE UNKNOWN Snow on ground outside flat where Joanna Yeates lived TRACK FORWARD to front door

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656136426

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055938/Vincent-Tabak-kept-sick-trophy-murder-Jo-Yeates-4ft-wall-helped-captured-killer.html#ixzz4sp0HFcfZ

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656487136

Offline [...]

« Reply #733 on: September 16, 2017, 10:07:01 AM »
Think I have come across something.....

I want to go back to The Bay Window..  Some don't see it significance... But I believe it it extremely important, in showing how they "Crime Scene" was manipulated...(IMO)..

Missing woman Joanna Yeates: police find body; Missing woman Joanna Yeates: police find body
24.12.2010 Bristol: Clifton: Police forensic investigators (wearing protective suits) searching windows of flat where Joanna Yeates lived Police officers searching through rubbish in bins Back view forensic officer taking evidence from window

That quote is from the video... Image attached...

The second image is of The Red BookCase.... I did a post on the alarm system.... (Link below)...

You can clearly see above the bookcase the sensor for an alarm... And the more I think about it , the more I believe looking at it cold, it's a stupid place to put a sensor....

But... I believe the bookcase is there for a purpose... I believe it covers the doorway to the room with The Bay Window...   There is NO other reason for it being there.. (IMO)... The one in the hallway is just above the door, so logic would dictate that other sensors are located above doorways... Therefore there must be a doorway between Joanna Yeates living room and The room at the front of the house with the bay window.. Otherwise, The alarm sensor would have been above the door in the front room ....

They spent weeks apparently doing forensics in that Flat...  Well they didn't get any Forensics from that Flat.... I believe they spent weeks staging that flat (IMO)...

So were is Dr Vincent Tabak's spare room now ???  And why would they need to stage the flats anyway ????

what are they trying to hide ????

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/659120944

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg422078#msg422078

Offline [...]

« Reply #734 on: September 16, 2017, 05:06:19 PM »
New Netflix Series Explores False Confessions

A new Netflix documentary series explores the issue of false confessions by delving into homicide cases in which an innocent person initially took responsibility for the crime.
Season one of The Confession Tapes features six cases in which the defendant falsely confessed after being interrogated, manipulated and threatened by police. Each episode is supplemented by video footage of the interrogations, archival photos and interviews with prosecutors, police, attorneys, family members and experts.
The series tackles the commonly held notion that a person would never confess to a crime he or she did not commit. In fact, 32 percent of people exonerated by DNA evidence in the United States falsely confessed to the crimes for which they were convicted.
The reasons why people falsely confess are complex and varied, but what they tend to have in common is a belief that cooperating with police will be more beneficial than continuing to maintain innocence. Often defendants are told that, in order to avoid a harsh sentence or the death penalty, he or she should confess. In many cases, the defendant is worn down after hours—sometimes days—of questioning, and signs a confession simply to put an end to the interrogations.

https://www.innocenceproject.org/new-netflix-documentary-series-explores-false-confessions/?platform=hootsuite