Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 600216 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2160 on: October 14, 2018, 04:52:17 PM »
Makes debating all a waste of time Nine. We get derailed then have to defend ourselves to find it all gone. Round and round we go every time and yet it is all left to continue

Again I am now wondering what this forum is about, is it a study?? Is it an experiment?? I had wondered whether or not that maybe someone is writing a book, but not on Miscarriages of Justice, But... on how social media cannot be trusted as fact as it is easy to edit what has been stated at anytime...  Therefore It gave me the conclusion that i am an experiment and I am proof that when someone uses social media for their arguments, that information cannot be relied upon because it can be altered on different occasions....

8()-000( 8()-000( 8()-000(

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2161 on: October 14, 2018, 04:53:24 PM »
Again I am now wondering what this forum is about, is it a study?? Is it an experiment?? I had wondered whether or not that maybe someone is writing a book, but not on Miscarriages of Justice, But... on how social media cannot be trusted as fact as it is easy to edit what has been stated at anytime...  Therefore It gave me the conclusion that i am an experiment and I am proof that when someone uses social media for their arguments, that information cannot be relied upon because it can be altered on different occasions....

8()-000( 8()-000( 8()-000(

Social media should never ever be treated as fact Nine.

jixy

« Reply #2162 on: October 14, 2018, 04:56:47 PM »
If talking firmly but way off topic granted about Saville is bullying then let me be a bully. He was a repulsive man and yes before you ask, I know that for a fact!

jixy

« Reply #2164 on: October 14, 2018, 05:03:12 PM »
Moving on slightly its now 5pm and Tabak is still guilty and never tried to convince anyone otherwise. Makes all this a bit pointless really doesnt it?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2165 on: October 14, 2018, 05:11:18 PM »
I think you missed a few posts Mrswah, particularly the ones where people are being falsely accused of being bullies. If that is not personal I do not know what is!

jixy

« Reply #2166 on: October 14, 2018, 05:13:52 PM »
very selective moderating especially considering how it all got derailed in the first place mrswah

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2167 on: October 14, 2018, 05:17:48 PM »
I think you missed a few posts Mrswah, particularly the ones where people are being falsely accused of being bullies. If that is not personal I do not know what is!

I am certainly not being "personal", as you put it, just working my way through pages of inappropriate posts while having other things to do too!

I am sure my decisions are checked by more senior moderators, so you will be treated fairly!

Would all be far easier for everyone if certain posters could refrain from using the forum to squabble with other posters and to insult them.

jixy

« Reply #2168 on: October 14, 2018, 05:19:04 PM »
Why are you critising a moderator?

I dont need to answer to you. If mrswah has any issues with me or my posts I am sure she will say so. Secret Mod Stephanie? or just want to be?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2169 on: October 14, 2018, 05:19:37 PM »

I am certainly not being "personal", as you put it, just working my way through pages of inappropriate posts while having other things to do too!

I am sure my decisions are checked by more senior moderators, so you will be treated fairly!

Would all be far easier for everyone if certain posters could refrain from using the forum to squabble with other posters and to insult them.

You are certainly cherry-picking what gets removed. I know you support Tabak, but that is no reason to leave posts which allege people are bullying. If we were bullying why did you not removed the bullying posts, out of curiosity?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2170 on: October 14, 2018, 05:21:39 PM »
I have a right to request those posts be removed. It is not nice accusing people of being a bully when those accusations are totally unfounded.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2171 on: October 14, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »
Moving on slightly its now 5pm and Tabak is still guilty and never tried to convince anyone otherwise. Makes all this a bit pointless really doesnt it?

Exactly and that is why I come to the conclusion of why do I continue....  We go round in circle... i have no real insight as to what this site actually is about... And then feel like I should walk away....  Because I do not know what I am defending... As I have said it could be the invisible man... The entire case as I have also stated could be based entirely from social media....

So maybe I have wasted 2 years... Oh well thats my problem....

jixy

« Reply #2172 on: October 14, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »
Ask yourself Nine how it got to this. As with every post it ends up with attacks and off topic

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2173 on: October 14, 2018, 05:32:08 PM »
I dont need to answer to you. If mrswah has any issues with me or my posts I am sure she will say so. Secret Mod Stephanie? or just want to be?

IN REALITY is mrswah real?

Are you real?

Is justsaying real?

How do any of us know any of you actually factually exist?

You could all be John for all we know?!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2174 on: October 14, 2018, 05:33:22 PM »
Paranoid Dr Stephanie?