Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 600237 times)

Offline Real justice

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4665 on: May 30, 2019, 11:36:47 AM »
It's called being realistic...  @)(++(*
Nope rules you out then,

The definition of realistic is someone who has a good grip on the reality of a situation and understands what can and cannot be done, something that is a practical, achievable idea, or something that resembles the actual truth about life.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4666 on: May 30, 2019, 11:40:01 AM »
The jury cannot be blamed for the conclusion they came too, based on the fact that they already knew the man in front of them had plead guilty to manslaughter.... And here he was explaining how it did it...

The only evidence they needed to weigh up.....

If important evidence is omitted and witness's are not called.... How can you make a judgement? their judgement was based on the little evidence provided...

A confession or should I say an explanation on the stand as to how Joanna Yeates may have come to her demise.... Bit flimsy really... (imo)
Really

It was HIS choice to plead guilty.

Offline nina

« Reply #4667 on: May 30, 2019, 11:45:01 AM »
NB when was the last time that Chris Jefferies spoke in public, gave an interview about all of this?
As in what year?

Leveson was a judicial public inquiry into the culture, practices and ethics of the British press following the News International phone hacking scandal. The McCanns were there as were Millie Dowlers parents.

Leveson was back in 2011-2012 and was not all about the murder of Joanna Yeates, but the activities of the press.

We are all entitled to a certain amount of privacy, especially in the aftermath of a tragic event.

So Chris Jefferies gave evidence along with the McCanns about how they had been treated by the press and had I been treated as these people had I would have been there too.

You say that Chris Jefferies is always out there, insinuating that he's giving interviews all the time. So what year was the last time that he did this?

Offline [...]

« Reply #4668 on: May 30, 2019, 12:23:06 PM »
NB when was the last time that Chris Jefferies spoke in public, gave an interview about all of this?
As in what year?

Leveson was a judicial public inquiry into the culture, practices and ethics of the British press following the News International phone hacking scandal. The McCanns were there as were Millie Dowlers parents.

Leveson was back in 2011-2012 and was not all about the murder of Joanna Yeates, but the activities of the press.

We are all entitled to a certain amount of privacy, especially in the aftermath of a tragic event.

So Chris Jefferies gave evidence along with the McCanns about how they had been treated by the press and had I been treated as these people had I would have been there too.

You say that Chris Jefferies is always out there, insinuating that he's giving interviews all the time. So what year was the last time that he did this?

You tell me....

jixy

« Reply #4669 on: May 30, 2019, 12:25:16 PM »
You tell me....

it was YOU who posted like CJ is out there doing daily talks etc so maybe YOU should tell us. Actually answer a question for a change rather than deflecting

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4670 on: May 30, 2019, 12:34:21 PM »
As in what year?

Please provide us with some links, NB.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4671 on: May 30, 2019, 12:42:12 PM »
I have deleted some posts and edited a number of others. Please keep on topic: there isn't space on here for lots of off topic banter, and it distracts posters from the point of the forum.

Also, please keep away from goading and sniping. Thanks.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4672 on: May 30, 2019, 12:43:23 PM »
I disagree----I think NB is making valid points here, and not sticking the boot in.

What part of their point was valid?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4673 on: May 30, 2019, 12:45:12 PM »

Ha!!  I'm never vacant: my brain is usually fully occupied! 

Could one of you "IT experts" tell me how to insert the emojis (I think that's what they're called).  Thanks in advance!

You just click in the emoji you want to use making sure your curser is in the area where you want it to be.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4674 on: May 30, 2019, 12:47:08 PM »
I disagree. NB questions CJ far more than he has ever questioned Tabak and his motives. The respect has only ever been for TABAK!

I agree and is evident in the fact that he gets his full title each and every time!

Offline nina

« Reply #4675 on: May 30, 2019, 12:48:21 PM »
You tell me....

No I was asking you. You're so very quick to post garbage about Chris Jefferies and I would like an answer from you on this one simple question.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4676 on: May 30, 2019, 12:53:05 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-bristol-30392997/christopher-jefferies-hopes-for-tv-drama

Here he is interviewed outside next to the main entrance of Canygne Road..He seems very happy to have this film made..

He's impressed that Jason Watkins the actor is playing his role in the film....

Don't get me wrong, it may be a nervous grin, but thats not the impression I get, but that is me... He seems as pleased as punch..

And he appears more concerned about the media, ... he is more concerned how it may be perceived, whether or not people will think it's a fine film...If I didn't know of him, I would have thought he was debuting his talents and looking for recognition...

Far from being a shy and retiring rose, he has bloomed into a man happy to be seen in front of camera, and happy to be associated with actors and directors etc...

I personally find it strange....

Everyone reacts differently to situations, I'd be hiding under the table and avoiding everyone, but that is me....

So Nina... He appears very approachable... even happy about the film, so there are other topic's you could talk to him about... Netflix appears to be something most know about...

CJ has nothing to hide over - he was a victim! Which is probably why when asked, he talks about it. Your man Tabak isn't talking at all - he Isn't. victim, he's a filth perverted murderer who got what he deserved - maybe he's hiding under a table where he belongs and where he should stay!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4677 on: May 30, 2019, 12:57:15 PM »
What part of their point was valid?

Well, I have heard people say that CJ must be a "broken man", and wants to hide away, but, in fact, this isn't what he has done. I am in no way criticizing him for this: he has drawn our attention to the damage the media can cause, and that is admirable. He isn't a man who hides away, he is a man who speaks out, and, IMO, who has coped extremely well with what happened to him.  That was what I meant.

Thanks for the help re emojis. !

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4678 on: May 30, 2019, 12:59:13 PM »
The answer to that is simple.... CJ, as I have stated many many times, has made various statements on TV documentaries, in Tv interviews, he has his 2 Leveson statements and was the centre of the Police inquiry into the Murder of Joanna yeates..

He freely admits to have conversed with Dr Vincent Tabak on two occasions on the weekend of the 17th December 2010 to the 19th December 2010, when a light dusting of snow was visible..

He was arrested, he was released on Police bail... DCI Phil Jones stated at The Leveson the reason for him not being released until March 2011, was because of a blood stained trainer under the sink behind the kick board in the house...

That particular statement from DCI Phil Jones was interesting, in the fact that it took them 3 months to test the trainer, yet lindsay Lennen states they turned around all the evidence , DNA, Fibres, suspects clothes, in 48 hours...

So what happened when it came to the trainer? Why did it take so long?

If it wasn't for CJ's interviews and statements, it would be difficult to place anything at any time... He is the person whom heard /saw people at the gate, he is the person that Sky News interviewed out side his Canygne Road address..

I have not put these words into CJ's mouth, he has spoken them himself, that is why, I stated that I prefer the video's and Leveson statements to use in this case, because you actually have the sworn statement or the words coming out of peoples own mouths.... So I cannot be incorrect when I repeat them...

That is also why I have translated many of the interviews of several people whom are connected to this case...

It is NOT me that has put CJ, front and centre in this case, but CJ himself, who has taken, to letting everyone know what happened to him in December 2010.. When as I have said, if he hadn't... everyone by now wouldn't really have a clue as to whom he is, and CJ would have long since been forgotten about.... (imo)

No, you haven't put words into CJ's mouth but you seem to be using what he said and his motivation in a twisted way. No one put the 'I killed JY' into the mouth of Tabak either!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4679 on: May 30, 2019, 01:04:42 PM »
Well, I have heard people say that CJ must be a "broken man", and wants to hide away, but, in fact, this isn't what he has done. I am in no way criticizing him for this: he has drawn our attention to the damage the media can cause, and that is admirable. He isn't a man who hides away, he is a man who speaks out, and, IMO, who has coped extremely well with what happened to him.  That was what I meant.

Thanks for the help re emojis. !
Who can blame him for having his day, he’s definitely not someone in the press all the time like some would have been.