Author Topic: Are there any parallels with the Simon Hall case?  (Read 36855 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Are there any parallels with the Simon Hall case?
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2017, 12:16:24 PM »
I believe Bamber reached the point of no return when he continued protesting his innocence after the 1986 verdict.

Criminals will admit to a crime before a trial starts. So they can give their outlandish version of events to try to get a better sentance.  Ian Huntley did this.  After a trial the convicted person may admit to their crime, such as Tracy Andrews. A lot of criminals will just do their time & accept the sentance.

Bamber could have admitted his guilt before the trial.  But don't blame him for not doing so as he was going for an aquittal.

Once he started appealing & making complaints to the 'Police Complaints Authority', there was no going back. He was young & an early release on a technicality may have meant he could resume the life he had for a month after the massacre.

Since his 'Campaign for Freedom' has gone online he has gained a few more supporters, so will continue protesting his innocence despite no chance of a release.

I'd say you were spot on Adam

Jeremy Bamber is a coward

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:21:26 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2017, 05:59:54 PM »
I found the info re Hall's previous. 

Prosecutor Simon Spence revealed that Hall had previously been sentenced to a total of 17 months at a young offenders' institute for assault causing actual bodily harm and wounding. He was sentenced at Bury St Edmund's Crown Court in June 1997.

He said the assault conviction, which had incurred eight months of the sentence, had happened when Hall approached a young man called Martin Russell in McDonalds in Ipswich, pushed him and asked: "What's all this about your dad accusing me of doing it in his car?"

The victim was left with cuts to his ear needing two stitches, a grazed chin and a cracked tooth on January 13, 1997.

Mr Spence added that on January 6, 1997, Hall lay in wait for a man called Stefan Bell outside a doctor's surgery in Ipswich. He went up and said hello, then for no reason punched him in the face and continued kicking him when he fell to the ground, while a co-defendant hit him over the head with a bottle.

After today's murder verdict, Mrs Justice Rafferty said: "Only one sentence is permitted by law and that is life imprisonment."

But she ordered reports to be prepared before officially proclaiming the sentence.

EX-GIRLFRIEND TELLS OF MOOD SWINGS AND VIOLENCE – two pages of background on the killer and his victim only in TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/life-behind-bars-for-capel-killer-1-132809

So Hall was 19 yoa when he first carried out acts of violence which escalated to murder by the time he was 24 yoa.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2017, 06:06:10 PM »

Prosecutor Simon Spence revealed that Hall had previously been sentenced to a total of 17 months at a young offenders' institute for assault causing actual bodily harm and wounding. He was sentenced at Bury St Edmund's Crown Court in June 1997.

He said the assault conviction, which had incurred eight months of the sentence, had happened when Hall approached a young man called Martin Russell in McDonalds in Ipswich, pushed him and asked: "What's all this about your dad accusing me of doing it in his car?"

The victim was left with cuts to his ear needing two stitches, a grazed chin and a cracked tooth on January 13, 1997.

Mr Spence added that on January 6, 1997, Hall lay in wait for a man called Stefan Bell outside a doctor's surgery in Ipswich. He went up and said hello, then for no reason punched him in the face and continued kicking him when he fell to the ground, while a co-defendant hit him over the head with a bottle.

After today's murder verdict, Mrs Justice Rafferty said: "Only one sentence is permitted by law and that is life imprisonment."

But she ordered reports to be prepared before officially proclaiming the sentence.

EX-GIRLFRIEND TELLS OF MOOD SWINGS AND VIOLENCE – two pages of background on the killer and his victim only in TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR.
[/b]

So Hall was 19 yoa when he first carried out acts of violence which escalated to murder by the time he was 24 yoa.

Great find Holly!

Any chance of getting hold of the 2 page news article and posting it?

Yet ANOTHER HUGE similarity with the Jeremy Bamber case

I recall the girlfriend in question. I never met her nor knew her as I didn't meet Simon Hall until around 2 months after he had murdered...

But he (Hall) did to that girlfriend the EXACT SAME as what Bamber did/and does to Julie Mugford
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2017, 06:11:14 PM »

Have you or ANY of Bambers supporters had sight of the reports carried out, pre trial and pre sentence?

If not - why not?

Simon Hall attempted to smear the reputation of the girlfriend in question, just like Bamber did JM

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2017, 06:14:41 PM »

Have you read SCOTT LOMAX's take on the Hall case Holly? He also supported Halls claims of innocence - SAME as he did Jeremy Bamber's

Yet ANOTHER similarity

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2017, 06:23:02 PM »

This is what Simon Hall's brother had to say about him after he'd confessed - wonder why he didn't tell the police this when his brother was under suspicion of murder?

10th Dec 2013
"No idea. Doubtful though. Simon was always a jack I lad and getting in trouble. It doesn't fit.
I mentioned it previously because I wondered who started it. Since speaking to the family I know he has lied to everyone, especially the wife.
Simon caused a lot of trouble for the family with drugs and money issues. Communication broke down and simon stopped writing and doing anything. No wonder really as he couldn't cope. I saw him once and he was not the guy I remember at school.
The family didn't do anything bad as I can see, they tried but it's a tough situation imho. When the wife came on the scene she lied and I heard stole money from them and even rang Simons estranged family. Not very good behaviour but I think she knew it all along."

"Quite the opposite, I think they believed in him but couldn't handle his actions. I think the wife made it up and in his deluded state he went along with it. It's just what I think in the things I have read.

"I dont think anything you have put forward is true.
His family didn't know anything and have never had a secret to keep. Not sure why your so obsessed with them

"Not at all. If simon did kill Joan then that's one thing and not the families fault or his brothers. I've never read anything to back this up and people I know are friends of Simons brother and they would know more but it's very unlikely. Why do you attack his family so much? It's evident you have an issue with them all?

"Ill ask again about Simon as this isn't the Kevin thread, does anyone know where simon is at the mo?
Has anyone actually seen his confession. After reading about his original statement it seems clear there is a time gap but I cant see how he did it without leaving proof!

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4548.msg205456.html#msg205456

Why do you think people make false allegations about others Holly on public forums Holly?

Why was Shaun Hall still attempting to smear my name? Keep the heat away from him and his adoptive parents perhaps?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 06:48:51 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2017, 06:25:13 PM »
If, as some claim, Hall's adoptive mother represented his final victim I wonder who his first two victims represented?

Were there other victims where crimes went unreported? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2017, 06:39:55 PM »
If, as some claim, Hall's adoptive mother represented his final victim I wonder who his first two victims represented?

Were there other victims where crimes went unreported?

Have you read Hall's letters?

It was Simon Hall who claimed his victim represented his adoptive mother

Quite possibly Holly - maybe one day Halls adoptive parents or brother will finally speak out?

What I can tell you, is that in Halls pre trial assessment report, there were references to his previous girlfriends. One girlfriend claimed he held a hot iron up to her face. Like Bamber and JM - it was her word against his.

Another of his girlfriends claimed she had found bruises on her deaf child, after Hall had looked after him

A girlfriend he had from school used to write to him when he was in the YOI. She passed her saved letters from him to the police. Contained within the letters, were references to homosexual activity.

Simon Hall always denied these claims, and with regards one incident he wrote about to his girlfriend, he explained away and dismissed as adolescent "experimentation"

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2017, 06:42:45 PM »
Have you read Hall's letters?

It was Simon Hall who claimed his victim represented his adoptive mother

Quite possibly Holly - maybe one day Halls adoptive parents or brother will finally speak out?

What I can tell you, is that in Halls pre trial assessment report, there were references to his previous girlfriends. One girlfriend claimed he held a hot iron up to her face. Like Bamber and JM - it was her word against his.

Another of his girlfriends claimed she had found bruises on her deaf child, after Hall had looked after him

A girlfriend he had from school used to write to him when he was in the YOI. She passed her saved letters from him to the police. Contained within the letters, were references to homosexual activity.

Simon Hall always denied these claims, and with regards one incident he wrote about to his girlfriend, he explained away and dismissed as adolescent "experimentation"

Now what has been said and written about Jeremy Bamber regarding his past pre trial and how does he dismiss the claims?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2017, 06:50:38 PM »

Didn't Bamber slash the face of another prisoner?

Would you refer to that incident as violent?

Or are his actions excusable?

He did this after he murdered - does that make it okay or does it give us some indication to the anger within

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2017, 06:55:11 PM »
Denn 13th August 2013 10.17pm
"Having been involved in another high profile MoJ case I also helped a little in the early (pre Mrs H) part of this campaign so I feel I have a right to discuss the turn the case has now taken. I actually attended SH appeal and thought the evidence was very circumstantial at best. I gave SB as much help and advice as possible and was astounded at her commitment to this case. I've witnessed her chasing Michael Mansfield out of a UAI meeting to ask his help with this campaign. All of this work and more was p##sed out the window by Mrs H for petty jealously. Am I sorry if this hurts her feeling, NO. Have people got the right to discuss the SH case YES. Nuff said for now..... >:(

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4548.msg187601.html#msg187601

The above was written in support of a women who campaigned for Simon Hall prior to my involvement in any campaigning.

"Denn" refers to her as "SB"

What do you make of what he's written Holly?

By the way, SB and Halls brother and now in a relationship

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 07:08:36 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2017, 07:09:09 PM »

Hall sounds like an archetypal bully:

- Young man in MacDonalds
- Man caught unaware leaving doctors surgery where Hall had an accomplice
- Elderly lady unaware in her own home
- Ex girlfriend claims he was violent towards her

I wonder how he would square up to my personal trainer a 6' something ex royal marine? 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2017, 07:12:08 PM »
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/life-sentence-for-pensioner-s-murder-1-59492

Just want to correct a mistake I made regarding Halls victims dogs name. It was Rusty.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2017, 08:19:11 PM »

I wonder how he would square up to my personal trainer a 6' something ex royal marine?

Simon Hall is DEAD Holly!

How would Jeremy Bamber Square up to your alledged PT

Keep Julie Migfords's evidence in mind; we are after all looking at the similarities in cases

Hall denied the allegations made by the ex girlfriend - same as Bamber - women scorned and all that (Blowers)

Here is the ex girlfriend who gave evidence against Hall http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/girl-takes-foyer-to-court-after-plunge-1-128765

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2017, 08:31:18 PM »
Hall sounds like an archetypal bully:

- Young man in MacDonalds
- Man caught unaware leaving doctors surgery where Hall had an accomplice
- Elderly lady unaware in her own home

I bet he would crap his pants like he claimed he did in his letters.