Author Topic: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?  (Read 12388 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2019, 09:52:39 PM »
For someone whose opinion is of no importance, you are racking up non-important posts at breakneck speed.

thats because i think very fast... no ones opinion here is of any importance... i realise that...and you should realise it too

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2019, 09:55:48 PM »
Do you think anyone cares what you think... Do you think your opinion is of any importance

UKJF is a debating forum where we express our views on subject matters.  My thoughts and opinions are no more or less important than the next persons.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2019, 09:58:04 PM »
do you think Hollys opinion is of any importance in the real world

Holly's opinion is no more or less important than anyone else's in the real or virtual world.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2019, 09:58:45 PM »
UKJF is a debating forum where we express our views on subject matters.  My thoughts and opinions are no more or less important than the next persons.

I absolutely agree ...all opinions are basically worthless

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2019, 10:03:16 PM »

Which begs the obvious question.  Why indulge in an exercise in futility?
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2019, 10:03:42 PM »

No not at all opinions are worthless.  Eg jurors opinions about a defendant are extremely important to the outcome of a trial.

Anyway Davel we are veering off topic.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2019, 10:11:29 PM »
Which begs the obvious question.  Why indulge in an exercise in futility?

are you of he opinion your opinions are important

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2019, 10:12:09 PM »
No not at all opinions are worthless.  Eg jurors opinions about a defendant are extremely important to the outcome of a trial.

Anyway Davel we are veering off topic.

I agree...but we are not jurors... and if you were a juror...your opinion that kate was unfair to criticise teh pj would not be important
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 10:19:50 PM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2019, 10:19:40 PM »
are you of he opinion your opinions are important

Stop deflecting.  Answer the question you were asked.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2019, 10:22:35 PM »
Stop deflecting.  Answer the question you were asked.

the question asked .. I dont post here because the forum has any importance...I post to discuss the case...is that futile ...I do lots of things in the real world taht are not futile

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2019, 10:27:27 PM »
You forgot

c) Insist that the baby-sitter didn't commit a crime its the person who has taken a little girl away from her family.

Oh yes, I forgot that. If the baby-sitter had been criticised on social media I expect they would have defended her too. We would have been told that it wasn't her fault, nobody told her that there were burglars and paedophiles around. She was a good baby-sitter who really cared. She just made a mistake; if you want to call it that.

You think?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2019, 10:32:29 PM »
Oh yes, I forgot that. If the baby-sitter had been criticised on social media I expect they would have defended her too. We would have been told that it wasn't her fault, nobody told her that there were burglars and paedophiles around. She was a good baby-sitter who really cared. She just made a mistake; if you want to call it that.

You think?

your argument has  a serious flaw

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2019, 10:53:47 PM »
Was Robert Murat right to criticise the PJ or should he have just quietly taken it on the chin?  As I recall he claimed the PJ tried to intimidate him into a confession, fancy criticising them for that!  He should have been grateful they didn’t beat him up and push him down the stairs.  Right?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2019, 10:54:40 PM »
do you think Hollys opinion is of any importance in the real world
It is better than a person's opinion who doesn't know.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2019, 10:56:50 PM »

deleted
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 10:58:53 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly