Author Topic: Mike now thinks Saddam Hussein is innocent  (Read 8362 times)

david1819

Mike now thinks Saddam Hussein is innocent
« on: November 30, 2015, 09:16:49 PM »
Mike wrote a few hours ago on blue forum.

Saddam Hussein, was hanged in public, without any direct proof that he had been responsible for any of the atrocities, accused of.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Mike now thinks Saddam Hussein is innocent
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 02:09:19 PM »
Mike wrote a few hours ago on blue forum.

Mike was probably told that by bogus lawyer di Stefano who at one time acted for Saddam Hussein (and JB).

I doubt there's anyone on the planet who takes anything Mike says seriously.  He may well make some good points from time-to-time but I cant be bothered to plough through the all the utter crap to find them. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 01:05:40 PM »
Mike was probably told that by bogus lawyer di Stefano who at one time acted for Saddam Hussein (and JB).

I doubt there's anyone on the planet who takes anything Mike says seriously.  He may well make some good points from time-to-time but I cant be bothered to plough through the all the utter crap to find them.

Thinking about the above it's interesting how Mike refers to convicted fraudster, Giovanni di Stefano, as simply GDS; not corrupt lawyer; or dodgy lawyer; or s..m of the earth lawyer as he does with EP and others where there's no firm evidence, to date, of wrongdoing let alone a conviction.  Mike what have you got to say about this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Di_Stefano_%28fraudster%29

And do you believe GDS helped JB's case, harmed it or made no difference?  And do you believe the photo of SC showing 'wet and running' blood came about as a result of manipulation at the hands of GDS?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 02:05:51 PM »
Thinking about the above it's interesting how Mike refers to convicted fraudster, Giovanni di Stefano, as simply GDS; not corrupt lawyer; or dodgy lawyer; or s..m of the earth lawyer as he does with EP and others where there's no firm evidence, to date, of wrongdoing let alone a conviction.  Mike what have you got to say about this?

And do you believe GDS helped JB's case, harmed it or made no difference?  And do you believe the photo of SC showing 'wet and running' blood came about as a result of manipulation at the hands of GDS?

Slimy and ugly as a toad, both inside and out...

... but I don't think the high-resolution neck photos were manipulated by Di Stefano or anyone else, Holly. Blood can appear to be glossy and fresh (even though it isn't) when photographed with camera flash, and in this case a straight line of reflected light can be seen illuminating both blood runs and Sheila's gold necklace.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 01:09:37 PM »
Slimy and ugly as a toad, both inside and out...

... but I don't think the high-resolution neck photos were manipulated by Di Stefano or anyone else, Holly. Blood can appear to be glossy and fresh (even though it isn't) when photographed with camera flash, and in this case a straight line of reflected light can be seen illuminating both blood runs and Sheila's gold necklace.

We were brought up in neighbouring counties and I regularly played hockey against schools in his area.  They were always bottom of the league.

He doesn't even sound like a lawyer.  Is he saying JB is a psychopath based on Kerry Danes analysis who has never met JB?

Why are there two photos of SC which to my eyes are exactly the same other than one shows wet looking blood?  GDS claims the photo was taken at 9.00am which is approx 30 minutes after Dr Craig certified death.  Who are we to believe GDS a convicted fraudster and bogus lawyer?  Or Dr Craig a fully qualified bona fide police surgeon who had 30 years experience at the time of the WHF tragedy.  Hmmm tough call  &%+((£

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTvqLk0MWU&feature=youtu.be&t=42m20s

Myster this 'wet blood' photo seems to have come about when GDS represented JB. 

Anyone know how GDS came to represent JB.  Who contacted who?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 01:18:18 PM »

Mike I see from your posts on Blue you don't see anything wrong with the way GDS was operating ie unqualified.  If you found out a member of staff at FSS wasn't qualified no doubt you would be ranting about it to anyone who cared to listen.  You really are the ultimate Northern Numpty  %56&

Do we know if all the staff at FSS were bona fide?  Just a thought  &%+((£

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 01:28:35 PM »
Admin/mods

It might make sense to move posts #2 to #5 incl on this thread to the one below?  Of course if I was a mod I would be able to do it myself.  Just sayin like  ?>)()<  Not that I really, really want to be a mod  8(*(  Thinks there's as much chance of that as John inviting Sandra Lean and myself out for Christmas dinner to discuss the cases of LM and JB in a more convivial setting  8)--))

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5960.msg216525#msg216525
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:30:37 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Admin

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 01:31:07 PM »
Mike I see from your posts on Blue you don't see anything wrong with the way GDS was operating ie unqualified.  If you found out a member of staff at FSS wasn't qualified no doubt you would be ranting about it to anyone who cared to listen.  You really are the ultimate Northern Numpty  %56&

Do we know if all the staff at FSS were bona fide?  Just a thought  &%+((£

Do we expect any less from Mike Teskowski?  Giovanni di Stefano is a fraudster and a conman who never qualified from any educational institution as a lawyer. He took money from 'clients' under false pretences whilst promising the earth but delivering very little.

Even before his conviction our sister site on twitter exposed him as a crook.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:36:28 PM by Admin »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 01:52:53 PM »
Do we expect any less from Mike Teskowski? Giovanni di Stefano is a fraudster and a conman who never qualified from any educational institution as a lawyer. He took money from 'clients' under false pretences whilst promising the earth but delivering very little.

Even before his conviction our sister site on twitter exposed him as a crook.

Agreed.  Obviously faking qualifications etc does go on.  Paul Harrison claimed in his auto-bio that he failed his police entrance exams but was then allowed to re-sit having been given the answers as his father, a serving officer, pulled a few strings.  I believe Sion Jenkins also faked his qualifications.

I have often thought the way Malcolm Fletcher presented his tests and trial testimony sounds lacking.  How would we know he was a bona fide scientist educated to degree level?  What sort of checks, if any, were made on these people? 

Offline Admin

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 02:15:55 PM »
Agreed.  Obviously faking qualifications etc does go on.  Paul Harrison claimed in his auto-bio that he failed his police entrance exams but was then allowed to re-sit having been given the answers as his father, a serving officer, pulled a few strings.  I believe Sion Jenkins also faked his qualifications.

I have often thought the way Malcolm Fletcher presented his tests and trial testimony sounds lacking.  How would we know he was a bona fide scientist educated to degree level?  What sort of checks, if any, were made on these people?

In reality very little and especially when applicants come to the UK from overseas.  It hasn't been the first time a foreign individual has been exposed as a fake doctor even after years of practising medicine within the NHS.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11733249/Extraordinary-lapses-in-checks-on-locum-NHS-doctors-exposed.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 02:18:00 PM by Admin »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 02:37:51 PM »
In reality very little and especially when applicants come to the UK from overseas.  It hasn't been the first time a foreign individual has been exposed as a fake doctor even after years of practising medicine within the NHS.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11733249/Extraordinary-lapses-in-checks-on-locum-NHS-doctors-exposed.html

Hmmm yes. 

I guess there are those who obtain employment etc by faking qualifications and knowingly practice without the relevant qualifications etc.  Then there are those who are deemed fit for purpose by their recruiters based on their legitimate qualifications but then when things go pear-shaped it becomes apparent certain individuals were not fit for purpose.  Eg when HBOS went bust the then CEO, Andy Hornby, had no relevant banking qualifications or even experience. 

To my mind even if Malcolm Fletcher held a science degree was he qualified to comment on wounds?  Surely this would fall to a qualified pathologist?

Judge Drake: I think I have Nicholas Caffell, the muzzle was in contact with the skin.  You would have expected to find blood from Nicholas inside the sound moderator if used, or the barrel of the rifle if not?

Fletcher: There is one rider I can add.  You have to take into account the position of the actual wounds themselves, and the amount of blood available at those particular points, that could come out.

Judge Drake:  That is a very important qualification.  I was going to put to you how do you account for the fact that no one has found traces of Nicholas’s blood in the sound moderator or in the barrel of the gun.

Fletcher: It could be due purely to that rider sir, to the availability.

Judge Drake: So you said a moment ago if the muzzle or sound moderator which was in contact, you think would have certainly have got blood in the sound moderator, but you qualify that by now saying dependent upon the wound?

Fletcher: Well the amount inside the muzzle would depend on the amount of blood available to come back out of the wound, depending where the wound was.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:38:42 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Myster

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 06:18:00 PM »
Tricia Walsh is as mad as a box of frogs, but she managed to box in this toad...

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 07:15:46 PM »
Tricia Walsh is as mad as a box of frogs, but she managed to box in this toad...

What a hoot!  Dreadful hair (his).