Author Topic: Julie Mugford (girlfriend)  (Read 71717 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Julie Mugford (girlfriend)
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2020, 12:46:36 AM »
But what motivated Bamber to go to a pay phone down the road & call JM on the morning of the 7th Aug 1985 and get her picked up by the police and brought back to Essex ?

Was he using her as a cover of normalcy for example

He told Anji Greaves less than 11 days later he’d had enough of her

Anji Greaves
He told me he had been getting fed up of Julie and asked me how to tell her they were finished.
(The Sun 29th Oct 1986)

He also told Anji ‘he wanted to get married’

What time did Bamber phone JM from the pay phone and what time were the media tipped off about the ‘situation’ at WHF?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2020, 12:31:44 PM »
But what motivated Bamber to go to a pay phone down the road & call JM on the morning of the 7th Aug 1985 and get her picked up by the police and brought back to Essex ?

Was he using her as a cover of normalcy for example

He told Anji Greaves less than 11 days later he’d had enough of her

Anji Greaves
He told me he had been getting fed up of Julie and asked me how to tell her they were finished.
(The Sun 29th Oct 1986)

Of course he was using Julie to make him look like he needed her at such a horrific time...he’s a cold-blooded psychopath
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 10:57:42 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2020, 10:49:50 AM »
This article names Simon McKay but the other two appear to have omitted his name?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/apr/26/jeremy-bamber-murder-appeal-thrown-out

So where’s the evidence to support the allegations JM was accused of ‘smuggling cannabis into the UK from Canada’ ?

And if she’d not been to Canada until she moved over there after marrying, how was it possible for her to be accused of such in the first instance ?

Have the Guardian, Eric Allison or Simon McKay been approached over the false allegations made publicly re JM ‘smuggling drugs from Canada’ ?

Would like to hear what they have to say
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2020, 01:40:56 PM »

Of course he was using Julie to make him look like he needed her at such a horrific time...he’s a cold-blooded psychopath

You’re oh so repetitive!  Do you think if you keep repeating the same old thing, eventually people might come to believe you?

The psychos are the ones who are part of this cover up and are taking an innocent mans life away.

They as good as killed him.   They’re the real psychos!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2020, 01:44:53 PM »
You’re oh so repetitive!  Do you think if you keep repeating the same old thing, eventually people might come to believe you?

The psychos are the ones who are part of this cover up and are taking an innocent mans life away.

It’s clear you do not know what a ‘psycho’ is AA

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2020, 01:45:34 PM »

What Ispywithmybigeye posts is true AA

Bamber used Julie as a front

Anji Greaves
(The Sun 29th Oct 1986)

Do you think it’s normal Bamber discussed marriage with Anji Greaves days after the funerals ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:48:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2020, 02:50:09 PM »

Are these your projections AA ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2020, 02:51:06 PM »

Who are you claiming are the ‘psychos’ and what is a psycho?

Offline John

« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2020, 03:21:31 PM »
It is disappointing to note that despite numerous warnings, some members continue to use crude and totally uncalled-for language when responding to other members. This will no longer be allowed to continue.

I have instructed the moderation team to clamp down heavily on rule breakers from now on.

There will be no exceptions!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2020, 06:43:00 AM »

But Jeremy Bamber IS a psychopath — he’s been diagnosed.

Even the psychiatrist his defence team brought in to assess him had to give the “disappointing “ news to him that they couldn’t use the psychiatrist’s assessment in court, as he TOO classified Jeremy as a psychopath.

I’m not interested in whether people like you believe me or not, Ag, because I don’t think you’re rational. I’ve spotted your discrepancies more times than I can count, and I’m not convinced you have twin sons. I suspect you’ve made that up. I think somewhere in that mind of yours, your misguided admiration for Jeremy goes far deeper than you realise, and it’s actually Sheila who you hold in esteem. The tragic beauty with twin boys — gunned down by her own brother — your fixation lies more with her.

What year did you give birth to your twin boys, Ag? Hmm?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2020, 06:50:22 AM »
What Ispywithmybigeye posts is true AA

Bamber used Julie as a front

Do you think it’s normal Bamber discussed marriage with Anji Greaves days after the funerals ?

Isn’t it strange how Ag (and other supporters) don’t respond to questions they’re stumped to answer?

Let’s ask her again

Ag, if Jeremy “needed” Julie, loved her, as he claimed — and tried to show the police and the world how very much he adored/needed Julie as he leaned on her while he followed the coffins, sobbing, buckling at the knees — why did he tell Angi Greaves just DAYS  after the funerals that he wanted to get rid of Julie, and that he’d like to marry Angi?

Awaiting your response with baited breath
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:56:05 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline The General

« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2020, 07:51:18 AM »
Isn’t it strange how Ag (and other supporters) don’t respond to questions they’re stumped to answer?

Let’s ask her again

Ag, if Jeremy “needed” Julie, loved her, as he claimed — and tried to show the police and the world how very much he adored/needed Julie as he leaned on her while he followed the coffins, sobbing, buckling at the knees — why did he tell Angi Greaves just DAYS  after the funerals that he wanted to get rid of Julie, and that he’d like to marry Angi?

Awaiting your response with baited breath
I thought you weren't bothered about asking a psychopaths questions?
Wait 'til the engineer arrives to fix my Stannah Stairlift; I'll ruddy well come down there. On Thursday maybe.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline APRIL

« Reply #177 on: May 20, 2020, 08:22:58 AM »

But Jeremy Bamber IS a psychopath — he’s been diagnosed.

Even the psychiatrist his defence team brought in to assess him had to give the “disappointing “ news to him that they couldn’t use the psychiatrist’s assessment in court, as he TOO classified Jeremy as a psychopath.

I’m not interested in whether people like you believe me or not, Ag, because I don’t think you’re rational. I’ve spotted your discrepancies more times than I can count, and I’m not convinced you have twin sons. I suspect you’ve made that up. I think somewhere in that mind of yours, your misguided admiration for Jeremy goes far deeper than you realise, and it’s actually Sheila who you hold in esteem. The tragic beauty with twin boys — gunned down by her own brother — your fixation lies more with her.

What year did you give birth to your twin boys, Ag? Hmm?

D'you know, something, Spy? When it comes to passion and enthusiasm, I see little -if ANY- difference between you and Auntie A. and when I read some of your obnoxious posts, I almost feel ashamed to be on the same side as you! You frequently and happily accuse "Ag" of lying, but guess what, I imagine huge swathes of your posts are embroidered prior to your embellishment of them. An immediate ie is your recent claim that a psychiatrist bought in to assess him had to apologize to him for not being able to use the assessment in court? Is that so? You know this psychiatrist personally, do you? Along with all the other characters you use to back up some of your preposterous claims and spoutings? Is there NOTHING about this case you don't claim to have expert -indeed, INSIDE- knowledge of? It seems not. It appears you can back up everything you claim -or so you say- but, as yet, you've provided no proof of ANY of what you say. You claim to have hundreds -maybe thousands?- of documents which will take you too long to trawl through to fine the evidence you're asked to provide, but you appear to have a photographic memory when it comes to quoting them. Other than your hobby appearing to be hatred of Jeremy, why would you need all the documents you claim to have? One can be forgiven, having heard this mantra repeated so many times, for believing that you make a wild claim and hope it will be substantiated by saying you can back it up.

Frankly, I don't know why you're here. You clearly, from all the hints you drop of having inside information -and knowing every fly which farted in connection with it- wish us to believe you have superior/inside/personal knowledge of the case. I wonder, do you need to do that simply to uphold any untruths/embellishments you throw out?  I wonder, too, what it is you seem to think you're campaigning for? He was convicted and given a minimum term of 25 years, 35 years ago. I, and others who believe his conviction to be safe, accept him as being all those things you say -shout, SPIT- about him. Your rallying cries, so frequently reminiscent of Tom Moseley's anti Jewish/pro Nazi diatribe, can do nothing to change that. Your vitriolic rants can't add any more time to his life means life sentence.

Offline The General

« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2020, 09:06:08 AM »

D'you know, something, Spy? When it comes to passion and enthusiasm, I see little -if ANY- difference between you and Auntie A. and when I read some of your obnoxious posts, I almost feel ashamed to be on the same side as you! You frequently and happily accuse "Ag" of lying, but guess what, I imagine huge swathes of your posts are embroidered prior to your embellishment of them. An immediate ie is your recent claim that a psychiatrist bought in to assess him had to apologize to him for not being able to use the assessment in court? Is that so? You know this psychiatrist personally, do you? Along with all the other characters you use to back up some of your preposterous claims and spoutings? Is there NOTHING about this case you don't claim to have expert -indeed, INSIDE- knowledge of? It seems not. It appears you can back up everything you claim -or so you say- but, as yet, you've provided no proof of ANY of what you say. You claim to have hundreds -maybe thousands?- of documents which will take you too long to trawl through to fine the evidence you're asked to provide, but you appear to have a photographic memory when it comes to quoting them. Other than your hobby appearing to be hatred of Jeremy, why would you need all the documents you claim to have? One can be forgiven, having heard this mantra repeated so many times, for believing that you make a wild claim and hope it will be substantiated by saying you can back it up.

Frankly, I don't know why you're here. You clearly, from all the hints you drop of having inside information -and knowing every fly which farted in connection with it- wish us to believe you have superior/inside/personal knowledge of the case. I wonder, do you need to do that simply to uphold any untruths/embellishments you throw out?  I wonder, too, what it is you seem to think you're campaigning for? He was convicted and given a minimum term of 25 years, 35 years ago. I, and others who believe his conviction to be safe, accept him as being all those things you say -shout, SPIT- about him. Your rallying cries, so frequently reminiscent of Tom Moseley's anti Jewish/pro Nazi diatribe, can do nothing to change that. Your vitriolic rants can't add any more time to his life means life sentence.
Best post I've read on this forum, hands down.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2020, 09:51:41 AM »

Well said. Every nail has been hit on it's head.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0