Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168067 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2013, 12:22:48 AM »
I thought skin cells hair and sweat were shed all the time whether walking or being carried, I am no expert, so I too would like to hear other views as I feel it is very important

I think you are right Redblossom, but I doubt that Madeleine sweated at all.  I didn't as a child.  As for hair and skin cells, they would be blown all over the place.  This wasn't indoors, it was outside on a blustery evening.

I suppose theyhave dogs for spring summer autumn and winter then

Erm?  Explain that comment please.  Dont understand its relevance

Redblossom

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2013, 12:32:18 AM »
I thought skin cells hair and sweat were shed all the time whether walking or being carried, I am no expert, so I too would like to hear other views as I feel it is very important

I think you are right Redblossom, but I doubt that Madeleine sweated at all.  I didn't as a child.  As for hair and skin cells, they would be blown all over the place.  This wasn't indoors, it was outside on a blustery evening.

I suppose theyhave dogs for spring summer autumn and winter then

Erm?  Explain that comment please.  Dont understand its relevance

you said it was blustery therefore any skin cells would have flown away farfar away lol, i suppose the dogs being brought in in certain weather conditions are useless??? or would skin cells fly so far away that bo dog sgould be brought in. have a think.

Offline sadie

« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2013, 12:35:34 AM »
In such blustery weather, personally, I would think that airborne scent is of little use, but scent from shoes on ground might be an altogether different matter.

But I dont know enough about it to be sure.

Do you?

Redblossom

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2013, 12:38:25 AM »
In such blustery weather, personally, I would think that airborne scent is of little use, but scent from shoes on ground might be an altogether different matter.

Do you?

Scent from shoes? Whose shoes?

Offline sadie

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2013, 12:48:46 AM »

Do you?

Scent from shoes? Whose shoes?

Oh, Redblossom ... Wake up at the back

Dont you ever read previous posts before writing?

That's what I think too.  Madeleines scent was faint and in the air.  It was a gusty night with winds up to 20mph.   Most of the scent, maybe all had blown away.  The abduction crew were far smellier and the lifter had almost certainly handled Madeleines blanket. 

Before the abduction they had parked the van in that little car park and bundleman and possibly the lifter had walked that pathway between the apartment and the Tapas/garden section en route for the front door to 5A.  A circuitous route ...  but a hidden route.

No way of telling whether the scent was going or coming back, if you get my meaning.  No knowing if the scent was Madeleine's , or the abduction crews.  But more likely as Madeleine was carried, that it was the scent of the carriers, going either way.

OK now?

Redblossom

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2013, 12:54:15 AM »
 no, sorry sadie, the dogs tracking just dont agree with your  theory in anyway at all, all they picked up was madeleines sent from a day or two before going about herr normal or  ot normal routine, of running around all the apartment block, back up the alley down to the tapas and to the car park on her way to nursery

Offline sadie

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2013, 01:01:33 AM »
OK, if you say so.  So not tracking the sweaty feet of the sweaty man/woman who had handled Madeleines blanket?  prefering the light scent of a little girl being carried.  A little girl with no ground contact?  Think about it.

Nigh night ... am off to bed

Redblossom

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2013, 01:08:52 AM »
OK, if you say so.  So not tracking the sweaty feet of the sweaty man/woman who had handled Madeleines blanket?  prefering the light scent of a little girl being carried.  A little girl with no ground contact?  Think about it.

Nigh night ... am off to bed

i suppose the kidnappers wiped their hands not only onthe blanket but also on  Madeleines towel too that she had used that night  LOLwhich the other gnr team  were given by the mccanns and found  the SAME TRAIL....nowhere near where you think, but just around the apartment block

Night nite sadie
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:11:57 AM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2013, 01:28:30 AM »
Thank you Redblossom.  I know the trail well

Good night

the dogs did not follow the trail either of an abducted Madeleine or of her sweaty abductors good night ie there is no evidence
apart from an alive madeleine a day or two before, THAT is the REAL evidence, nite
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:37:36 AM by Redblossom »

debunker

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2013, 07:58:58 AM »
All this pure speculation.

There is no proof at all of an abduction.

You can spout various theories til the end of time.

However, there is no substitute for facts, and here other than flights of fancy, there are none.

If there were, the SY or PJ would have found some, and they clearly haven't.

Totally agree. No indication of any crime committed by the McCanns.

debunker

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2013, 08:02:49 AM »

However, there is no substitute for facts, and here other than flights of fancy, there are none.

Why do you insist there is no evidence of an abduction when there clearly is, unless of course you are calling the McCann's and everyone else that was there that night LIARS?

Well provide me with precise quantitative and unequivocal evidence of abduction.

Secondly, YOU do not know the Mccanns and associates told the truth. That is your belief, no more.

Beliefs are not evidence, and if you put all this rubbish up in court, you know where it would end up.

The bottom line is simple, there is no evidence of abduction, or the PJ or SY would have found it.

Hearsay is easy, but there is no substitute for evidence.

Agree. As the Portuguese final brief on the case said: no evidence of any crime by the McCanns or Murat; no evidence sufficient to charge anyone with anything. Because there is no substitute for evidence.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2013, 01:15:21 PM »

Total poppy-cock Stephen.    Certainly there is evidence of an abduction, you're problem is that you choose to ignore it in favour of a McCann "who dunnit?" scenario.   They do say there is none so blind as those who cannot see!!!!!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

debunker

« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2013, 01:41:08 PM »

The bottom line is simple, there is no evidence of abduction, or the PJ or SY would have found it.

How do you explain SY's Andy Redwood's comments last year then?  He says they are working on the theory that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger.  Why would he say  that if there was no evidence of abduction?

So where's Madeleine ?

He also admitted she could be dead or alive.

You did not answer the question.  SY are working on the theory that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, that does not mean they know where Madeleine is, does it?  Nor does the fact that she was abducted in a criminal act by a stranger preclude the fact that she may be alive or dead - what bit of this do you not actually grasp? 

McCann "Sceptics" (absurdly) seem to believe that Redwood was positing two separate theories when he made this "alive or dead" comment - why are they being so wilfully and repeatedly dense?

Habit?

Offline muratfan

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2013, 01:45:58 PM »

Total poppy-cock Stephen.    Certainly there is evidence of an abduction, you're problem is that you choose to ignore it in favour of a McCann "who dunnit?" scenario.   They do say there is none so blind as those who cannot see!!!!!

There is more evidence pointing to abduction, than there is to the McCanns were involved