Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168136 times)

Offline misty

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #300 on: November 01, 2017, 01:09:15 AM »
View of balcony through trees from 5A car park 4/5/07

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline John

« Reply #301 on: November 01, 2017, 06:21:29 PM »

That picture was taken through the vehicular entrance to the car park adjacent to Rua Dr Augostinho da Silva and not from one of the balconies of block 6.  Notice the same leaning tree to the right of the entrance.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:36:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

« Reply #302 on: November 01, 2017, 06:32:36 PM »
I believe that Madeleine was carefully selected and that the whole abduction if it happened was pre planned in the greatest detail. 

1)  It is said (is it fact or rumour?) that one of the maintenance staff 'lost' a complete bunch of apartment keys and kept it quiet.  Were these keys lost, borrowed or stolen by him or someone else from him?

2)  Having stayed in many establishments in Europe i can say in total honesty that on a number of occasions had i been brazen enough, I could have popped behind an empty counter and helped myself to a key ... but it would have been risky.

3)  One of the three OG suspects, whose name I forget, was an OC employee.  Am I right in thinking that he had a record or have I got that wrong?   Please correct me if I have.

4)  There are other possibilities for getting hold of the key too

Please remember that in previuos weeks, several OC apartments had been broken into with no obvious means of entering.  Were they entered using a key too?

[ restored edited ]

In response to point 3,lets not forget what Rowley had to say back in April.

In 2013 the team identified four individuals they declared to be suspects in the case. This led to interviews at a police station in Faro facilitated by the local Policia Judiciária and the search of a large area of wasteland which is close to Madeleine's apartment in Praia Da Luz. The enquiries did not find any evidence to further implicate the individuals in the disappearance and so they are no longer subject of further investigation.

So that's a non starter.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2017, 08:12:33 PM »

So that's a non starter.
"In 2013 the team identified four individuals they declared to be suspects in the case. This led to interviews at a police station in Faro facilitated by the local Policia Judiciária and the search of a large area of wasteland which is close to Madeleine's apartment in Praia Da Luz. The enquiries did not find any evidence to further implicate the individuals in the disappearance and so they are no longer subject of further investigation."

You could imagine they are still suspects in the case.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #304 on: November 01, 2017, 08:38:11 PM »

Thanks misty.

I found this one from the same building but not from the balcony itself

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/fl/4926891277_7b9b7bef4b_b.jpg

The building on the left is block 5. 
The lowest level is flat 5A with the front door being recessed out of sight into the flat roofed building in the foreground.   The entrance is from the every dark area to the right,  The window that you can see is the kitchen window facing the road, so a watcher could see straight into that as well as into the sitting room and the entrances to roomsl beyond.

Above 5A is Mrs Fenns flat and IIRC also the Moyes flat above that.
So this vantage point for a watcher might have been used for Mrs Fenns burglary too.  Were the Moyes burgled?

As I am pretty convinced that this was a pre planned abduction, I am beginning to wonder if it was pre planned that The Mccanns were allocated that particular flat with such exceptional views of its entrances, and interior and all outside accesses. 

I wonder who decided that they were allocated 5A ?

IMHO

Offline sadie

« Reply #305 on: November 01, 2017, 08:44:20 PM »
This is only part of my mini theory ...  so is IMO only.  But everything fits like a glove.  All these facts + thoughts that fit

-  Fag ends on the balcony as mentioned by Mr Mckenzie,
-  exceptional view of interior and exterior of 5a from a spot in the shadows of that balcony
-  with the facility of being able to signal to an abductor when the time was ripe with nobody around .... immediately after Gerry descended the steps
-  then  make a rapid departure via the building stairs, back garden and little back gate to a get-away vehicle parked on the little car park on the opposite side of Rua Franciso G. M. to the Tapas reception ... and more importantly adjacent to the back gate
-  IMO, Tannerman never intended to walk thru the streets carrying Madeleine.   But as the watcher get-away driver dithered about what to do when he saw that he had to drive past Gerry and Jez and also Jane walking up, Tannerman became anxious holding "the Baby".  He walked to the Jane Tanner corner.to meet the vehicle or to see what was going on
-  Seeing Jane upon him he decided to carry on walking rather than turn back and have Jane following him. 
-  In the meantime the terrified watcher / driver drove the get-away vehicle away in the opposite direction = south 
-  Poor Tannerman was abandoned holding Madeleine.
-  Might he, as John suggested, have turned right into the little alleyway that went south, near the eastern end of that little car park?   Was he trying to double back to where the getaway vehicle had been parked?

-  When there was no vehicle there might he have slunk into the shadows of that myriad of alleyways ?
-  Might he have become worried about the effect of any drugs administered, on Madeleine?   
-  Might he have uttered Madeleines name to try and wake her a little? ..., to check she was alive?

-  Was it at this time that The Carpenters walked back thru the alleyways and heard "Madeleine, Madeleine"?

In the early days we had a Portuguese member on forum whose English was perfect.  She was totally bi-lingual.
I quizzed her on the Portuguese word used to describe the way that the words "Madeleine, Madeleine" were uttered. 

Were they shouted?  Were they in a normal voice?, Were they murmured?  Were they whispered?   Apparently the word used could mean any of these.  This Portuguese lady thought that the most likely pure translation was "murmured" or "whispered".   I dont know what made her so seemingly sure of that

So did The Carpenters cross close by Tannerman and Madeleine on their way back to their flat ????   *%6^ and thuis was it at about 9.20 - 9.30 that Carolyn heard "Madeleine, Madeleine" ?

Interesting IMO

These are only my thoughts but they all fit... AIMO

What a pity that Carolyn Carpenters statement is missing.

Offline sadie

« Reply #306 on: November 01, 2017, 09:02:56 PM »
That picture was taken through the vehicular entrance to the car park adjacent to Rua Dr Augostinho da Silva and not from one of the balconies of block 6.  Notice the same leaning tree to the right of the entrance.

Yep but at the time that Madeleine vanished the car park had quite big trees around it.  It wasn't bare like your picture shows.  It was something like how mistys image shows, with a gap thru that could have been used for ?torch / ?lighter signalling. 

It is taken from a little to the east of where mistys photo was taken from cos you can see part of the front door recess on your photo, but none of the recess on mistys photo

Your photo also makes the balcony look an awfully long way away, whilst in actual fact it was only about 16-17 metres away from the area in front of the front door and a further couple of metres away from the area in front of Madeleines window.

Thank you for taking the trouble to find it and for posting it, John.  It will help people, who haven't been there, visualise the balconies position relative to 5A.  It also shows two of the three Cupressus trees that blocked out all the light to the balconies from the street lamp at Tannerman eastern corner.

For those that haven't been there, there is a road (Rua Francisco GM) between the two buildings.  It does not show on this imkage, but it is on the other side of the low wall of the car park.   It is very hilly and that low wall is very high on its other side.  That wall must be holding back about 6 feet of ground to make that level car park. 

When you watch Jane walking up on the Cutting Edge video it is hard to believe that the low wall and the high wall on her LH Side are the same wall ... but they are.   Robin Crossland and associates were very good architects IMO to deal with such differences in level so well

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #307 on: November 01, 2017, 10:18:05 PM »
Got any evidence of a getaway car yet Sadie?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #308 on: November 01, 2017, 11:23:38 PM »
Got any evidence of a getaway car yet Sadie?

The pointers are that
1)  a man was walking around PdL carrying a little girl whose clothes are similar to Madeleines. 

2)  No man would be foolish enough to steal a child then parade her through the streets.  The vehicle he intended to use did not turn up, it seems and he was left "holding the baby", so walking.

2)_ The direction that the man, we call Tannerman and little girl, was walking FROM did not have any nurseries or creches for little ones to be carried home from ... so where was he coming from?

3)  The manner in which Tannerman carried her, lieing down spread over both arms, would have been exhausting for much further.  He hadn't carried her far.  From 5A ?

4)  The little girl was positioned in his arms as if taken from her bed, but because her head was on Tannermans left arm, she must have been passed to him by his accomplice, the lifter.

5)   The little one had nothing on her feet and nothing warm around her.  No Dad would be so uncaring as to carry his daughter around like that, on a cool blustery night.   it was obviously intended that a getaway vehicle would come and pick up immediately

6)   Despite continued requests and the urgency of the situation, no Tannerman came forward at the time.  Surely a father who knew it might have been he who was thought to be Tannerman would have come forward at the time.  Aman with a daughter of his own would surely have profound feelings for Madeleines position?   ... and surely Amaral could not have ignored him?

We have every reason to believe that Jane saw the abductor .... so where was his pick up vehicle?   No abductor of, imo, an obviously pre planned abduction would have contemplated walking her through the streets in full view.

That was an accident caused by Jane and Gerrry being in the wrong places at the wrong time as mentioned in previuos posts .  The getaway vehicle was aborted.

The above are my thoughts that point to an abductor and the expected use of a getaway vehicle. 

Through my major research and main theory based upon it and FACTS, I have reason to think that Madeleine was almost certainly alive in 2012.  This main theory is in the hands of SY who may, or may not, be using it atm, but I am hopeful they are.  Nothing so far to make me think that they are not.

All IMHO as a likely scenario ... but it aint cast in stone like you seem to think your theory is.

Offline sadie

« Reply #309 on: November 01, 2017, 11:31:05 PM »

So that's a non starter.
I know what Rowley said

But am I right that one of the three had a criminal record?   

Offline sadie

« Reply #310 on: November 01, 2017, 11:48:25 PM »
Always remembering Sadie that when you visited Block 5, the trees surrounding the car park adjacent to 5a had been removed.  Back in 2007 you couldn't see the car park for the trees.

The unlit north side of the Ocean Club Garden apartments as they were in 2007 at the time of Madeleine's disappearance with trees almost obscuring the car park.

Below, the same view now with the trees removed and a floodlight fitted on the wall of the apartments between the first and second floors.  Quite a difference!

BTW, John, I have visited PdL twice. 
The first time was in mid 2010 and the dense trees were there.  It was pitch black after dark in the front door recess.
The second time I visited the beautiful trees which swayed in the wind, rather like willows, were gone and it was barren, but equally very much lighter

Offline barrier

« Reply #311 on: November 02, 2017, 01:29:49 PM »
"In 2013 the team identified four individuals they declared to be suspects in the case. This led to interviews at a police station in Faro facilitated by the local Policia Judiciária and the search of a large area of wasteland which is close to Madeleine's apartment in Praia Da Luz. The enquiries did not find any evidence to further implicate the individuals in the disappearance and so they are no longer subject of further investigation."

You could imagine they are still suspects in the case.

Just as one could the McCanns if using that logic.
The four are no longer subject to further investigation,loud and clear,so despite a theory wanting some one on the inside to provide keys,look outs etc,it ain't one of those four.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #312 on: November 02, 2017, 01:40:21 PM »
The pointers are that
1)  a man was walking around PdL carrying a little girl whose clothes are similar to Madeleines. 

2)  No man would be foolish enough to steal a child then parade her through the streets.  The vehicle he intended to use did not turn up, it seems and he was left "holding the baby", so walking.

2)_ The direction that the man, we call Tannerman and little girl, was walking FROM did not have any nurseries or creches for little ones to be carried home from ... so where was he coming from?

3)  The manner in which Tannerman carried her, lieing down spread over both arms, would have been exhausting for much further.  He hadn't carried her far.  From 5A ?

4)  The little girl was positioned in his arms as if taken from her bed, but because her head was on Tannermans left arm, she must have been passed to him by his accomplice, the lifter.

5)   The little one had nothing on her feet and nothing warm around her.  No Dad would be so uncaring as to carry his daughter around like that, on a cool blustery night.   it was obviously intended that a getaway vehicle would come and pick up immediately

6)   Despite continued requests and the urgency of the situation, no Tannerman came forward at the time.  Surely a father who knew it might have been he who was thought to be Tannerman would have come forward at the time.  Aman with a daughter of his own would surely have profound feelings for Madeleines position?   ... and surely Amaral could not have ignored him?

We have every reason to believe that Jane saw the abductor .... so where was his pick up vehicle?   No abductor of, imo, an obviously pre planned abduction would have contemplated walking her through the streets in full view.

That was an accident caused by Jane and Gerrry being in the wrong places at the wrong time as mentioned in previuos posts .  The getaway vehicle was aborted.

The above are my thoughts that point to an abductor and the expected use of a getaway vehicle. 

Through my major research and main theory based upon it and FACTS, I have reason to think that Madeleine was almost certainly alive in 2012.  This main theory is in the hands of SY who may, or may not, be using it atm, but I am hopeful they are.  Nothing so far to make me think that they are not.

All IMHO as a likely scenario ... but it aint cast in stone like you seem to think your theory is.
  Redwood 2013,remember him his word is his bond when saying the McCanns are not suspects.

He said: “In fact I would say that it was a revelation moment…we are almost certain now that this sighting is not the abductor and very importantly, what it says is that from 9.15pm we are able to allow the clock to move forward and in doing so things that have not been quite as significant, or have received quite the same degree of attention are now at the centre of our focus.”

Tannerman is almost certainly not the abductor! period.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #313 on: November 02, 2017, 02:11:58 PM »
  Redwood 2013,remember him his word is his bond when saying the McCanns are not suspects.

Tannerman is almost certainly not the abductor! period.

And Tannerman didn't jemmy a shutter climb through a 'locked' window snatch a child asleep, get back through the locked window without leaving a trace, and to be fair too him none could! Perhaps because it didn't happen like that anyway.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:15:52 AM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #314 on: November 02, 2017, 03:16:39 PM »
Just as one could the McCanns if using that logic.
The four are no longer subject to further investigation,loud and clear,so despite a theory wanting some one on the inside to provide keys,look outs etc,it ain't one of those four.
Can you prove that?

Or is it "in YOUR opinion only?"