Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168196 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #345 on: November 03, 2017, 10:33:38 AM »
I am using that video as evidence that there is a sensitivity among some individuals regarding burglary in Portugal, in this instance the local newshound expressing ignorance of what occurred in his own back yard.

The clip meets the requirement of countering the already criticised medium of the press with a live interview thus enabling members to view and judge for themselves using a tried and tested formula sometimes called 'free speech'.

Luckman said he checked with the police and with OC management and they knew nothing about an alleged large number of burglaries happening in quick succession.

One of the main reasons for holidaymakers or home owners to report thefts to the police is to obtain paperwork to support an insurance claim. They must have all been well-off if they allowed themselves to be fobbed off without that.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #346 on: November 03, 2017, 10:33:52 AM »
I am using that video as evidence that there is a sensitivity among some individuals regarding burglary in Portugal, in this instance the local newshound expressing ignorance of what occurred in his own back yard.

The clip meets the requirement of countering the already criticised medium of the press with a live interview thus enabling members to view and judge for themselves using a tried and tested formula sometimes called 'free speech'.

I was only asking as it wasn’t clear from the video which didn’t support the rest of your post.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #347 on: November 03, 2017, 10:45:31 AM »
Why? if Redwood was not being genuine in what he said why say it at all especially on the Crimewatch programme.

I believe DCI Redwood was as genuine as circumstances allowed.
If you really think a senior detective is going to broadcast to the world all the minutiae of a very active case  ... as well as to any perpetrator who might be interested in knowing where the case against him/her might be ... I certainly don't.

The public were given enough information to enable them to assist the investigation into Madeleine McCann's case.

It seems that even the simplest part of Sadie's theory of how an intruder may have gained access to apartment five is in contention.  In my opinion a counter argument is not deflect attention from the pertinent points of Sadie's theory but in addressing the nitty gritty of it.
If there is no counter argument to its substance in my opinion the validity of many aspects of Sadie's theory is emphasised.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #348 on: November 03, 2017, 10:54:05 AM »
 Snipped -  The Met want to quiz three burglars who carried out raids in the Portuguese resort when the three-year-old vanished.

I believe they even admitted to burglaries.    How can they deny this happened?

SY found that these suspects were chatting to each other on the day Madeleine disappeared, they chatted for very short times.

I find that very strange.   Appears the Portuguese police will not allow SY to take this any further, I don't think they even agreed to take DNA samples from them..

'They were friends'   they said 'Just ringing each other for a chat'    Well in my opinion it is a coincidence that they just HAPPENED to be calling each other when Madeleine was collected from the crèche etc etc.

I believe they are implicated in some way.

All in my own opinion.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:08:40 PM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #349 on: November 03, 2017, 11:02:56 AM »
I was only asking as it wasn’t clear from the video which didn’t support the rest of your post.

There are many recorded instances of illegal ingress to holiday homes and permanent residences in the area of Portugal from which Madeleine McCann disappeared.

Denial of which doesn't negate their occurrence but, in my opinion, exacerbates the likelihood of recurrence and escalation.

Sadie's theory involves such an intrusion to a holiday residence and with respect, the video and the words I have used in the post containing it illustrate, in my opinion, exactly the environment from which Madeleine disappeared.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #350 on: November 03, 2017, 11:05:05 AM »
Snipped

Posted up thread.Rowley Assistant Commissioner

The team has looked at in excess of 600 individuals who were identified as being potentially significant to the disappearance. In 2013 the team identified four individuals they declared to be suspects in the case. This led to interviews at a police station in Faro facilitated by the local Policia Judiciária and the search of a large area of wasteland which is close to Madeleine's apartment in Praia Da Luz. The enquiries did not find any evidence to further implicate the individuals in the disappearance and so they are no longer subject of further investigation.

There is nothing to link these individuals,end of.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:02:21 PM by John »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #351 on: November 03, 2017, 11:07:18 AM »
I believe DCI Redwood was as genuine as circumstances allowed.
If you really think a senior detective is going to broadcast to the world all the minutiae of a very active case  ... as well as to any perpetrator who might be interested in knowing where the case against him/her might be ... I certainly don't.

The public were given enough information to enable them to assist the investigation into Madeleine McCann's case.

It seems that even the simplest part of Sadie's theory of how an intruder may have gained access to apartment five is in contention.  In my opinion a counter argument is not deflect attention from the pertinent points of Sadie's theory but in addressing the nitty gritty of it.
If there is no counter argument to its substance in my opinion the validity of many aspects of Sadie's theory is emphasised.

Redwood moved it on from Tannerman/crecheman to Smithman this is where it lies as of now,Sadies theory has Tanerman/ crecheman involved,those that matter the MET and I dare say the PJ do not.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #352 on: November 03, 2017, 11:26:26 AM »
Sadie's theory involves the suggestion that there was considerable forward planning involved in arranging for Madeleine's disappearance.

There may be even more links to the instances she has listed than she or any of us were particularly aware of until fairly recently and the question arises as to why police attention focused where it did when they were aware of so many other local criminal events and other anomalies.

Mystery burglary report could be new clue to disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Claims that raid call led to police officers being distracted during first hour of disappearance

A mystery phone call reporting a burglary moments after Madeleine McCann went missing is being hailed as a vital new clue to her disappearance.

In the minutes after she was abducted a decade ago, Portugese cops were reportedly diverted to a burglary nine miles from the Praia da Luz resort where the McCann family were holidaying.
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mystery-burglary-report-could-new-12933485

Co-incidence?  Could have been.

An indication of collusion such as that detailed in Sadie's theory?  Could have been.

But in my opinion a circumstance well worth bearing in mind when discussing Sadie's theory on there being the possibility of a plan in place to take Madeleine; all feasible and most of which is documented and requiring no outlandishly impossible invention.
In my opinion an example of a workable theory.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #353 on: November 03, 2017, 11:37:15 AM »
Redwood moved it on from Tannerman/crecheman to Smithman this is where it lies as of now,Sadies theory has Tanerman/ crecheman involved,those that matter the MET and I dare say the PJ do not.

Sadie's theory is comprehensive and covers a great deal of ground.  She has made it plain it is a theory and will be open to discussion and refinement.

Why should you not mention the PJ?  Sadie's theory recognises the expertise and excellence they have brought to this stage of Madeleine's case.  If you have an opinion on that there is no doubt that expressing it would be most welcome.  In my opinion one of the things this forum enjoys par excellence is an openness to allow all opinions (non libellous etc) to be heard with respect and without fear or favour.

Offline barrier

« Reply #354 on: November 03, 2017, 12:01:28 PM »
Sadie's theory is comprehensive and covers a great deal of ground.  She has made it plain it is a theory and will be open to discussion and refinement.

Why should you not mention the PJ?  Sadie's theory recognises the expertise and excellence they have brought to this stage of Madeleine's case.  If you have an opinion on that there is no doubt that expressing it would be most welcome.  In my opinion one of the things this forum enjoys par excellence is an openness to allow all opinions (non libellous etc) to be heard with respect and without fear or favour.

I'll rephrase, the Met and daresay the PJ as well do not have Tannerman?crecheman involved.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #355 on: November 03, 2017, 01:18:58 PM »
Sadie's theory involves the suggestion that there was considerable forward planning involved in arranging for Madeleine's disappearance.

There may be even more links to the instances she has listed than she or any of us were particularly aware of until fairly recently and the question arises as to why police attention focused where it did when they were aware of so many other local criminal events and other anomalies.

Mystery burglary report could be new clue to disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Claims that raid call led to police officers being distracted during first hour of disappearance

A mystery phone call reporting a burglary moments after Madeleine McCann went missing is being hailed as a vital new clue to her disappearance.

In the minutes after she was abducted a decade ago, Portugese cops were reportedly diverted to a burglary nine miles from the Praia da Luz resort where the McCann family were holidaying.
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mystery-burglary-report-could-new-12933485

Co-incidence?  Could have been.

An indication of collusion such as that detailed in Sadie's theory?  Could have been.

But in my opinion a circumstance well worth bearing in mind when discussing Sadie's theory on there being the possibility of a plan in place to take Madeleine; all feasible and most of which is documented and requiring no outlandishly impossible invention.
In my opinion an example of a workable theory.

The inventions of the British press are the problem in my opinion,. Shining in Luz addresses the Odiáxere incident;

" the GNR Lagos responded to the Securitas call at 10.30, and headed instead to an incident in Odiáxere, a fair distance from Luz."

No mystery about who called and when. It clearly wasn't 'moments' after Madeleine was reported missing and as SIL notes, the GNR would have responded to the OC first had Matthew been more forceful.

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2017/03/09/madeleine-v-the-call-that-wasnt/
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #356 on: November 03, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »
The inventions of the British press are the problem in my opinion,. Shining in Luz addresses the Odiáxere incident;

" the GNR Lagos responded to the Securitas call at 10.30, and headed instead to an incident in Odiáxere, a fair distance from Luz."

No mystery about who called and when. It clearly wasn't 'moments' after Madeleine was reported missing and as SIL notes, the GNR would have responded to the OC first had Matthew been more forceful.

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2017/03/09/madeleine-v-the-call-that-wasnt/
The first the phone call on record was at 10:41 so how can they say "instead"?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #357 on: November 03, 2017, 05:02:44 PM »
The first the phone call on record was at 10:41 so how can they say "instead"?

Follow the link and read it in context.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Carana

« Reply #358 on: November 03, 2017, 05:08:03 PM »
I don't think newspaper stories can be seen as 'evidence'. Most of what they reported was untrue gossip imo. There's nothing in the official files from this 'Scottish woman';

A second holidaymaker told police an intruder used a key to enter her Ocean Club apartment just three weeks before Madeleine went missing. Express 18th August.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id331.htm

Which police did she tell therefore, the British? How did the Express find her, were the British police 'leaking'?

It's probably as inaccurate as this statement about the man Carol Tranmer saw;

She told the officer the man matched the description of a suspect seen by Jane Tanner one of the McCanns' holiday friends. Express 18th August.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id331.htm

It sounds good, but it's not true.

I'd agree that many of the press reports at the time need to be taken with quite a bit of salt.

Sometimes, however, there can be a grain of garbled truth.

She says that as far as she can remember, during the years that she has worked at the resort, she knows of some thefts from inside the apartments and most recently on 16th April 2007 there was a theft from an apartment in Block 5 L, from where a plasma display screen, credit cards and a mobile phone belonging to the respective guests were taken.

As far as she knows, as she prepared the papers for the insurance company, the theft took place at the end of the day and according to the guests the event happened when they had left for dinner after completing check in and having left their suitcases in the apartment.

She says that she does not remember having been told that doors or windows had been forced, the guests having said that they had just left the door on the latch, however she is not certain.

When asked, she says that she was never told of the existence of any suspects or where those responsible for the theft had been identified.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIA-GONCALVES.htm

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #359 on: November 03, 2017, 05:49:12 PM »
I'd agree that many of the press reports at the time need to be taken with quite a bit of salt.

Sometimes, however, there can be a grain of garbled truth.

She says that as far as she can remember, during the years that she has worked at the resort, she knows of some thefts from inside the apartments and most recently on 16th April 2007 there was a theft from an apartment in Block 5 L, from where a plasma display screen, credit cards and a mobile phone belonging to the respective guests were taken.

As far as she knows, as she prepared the papers for the insurance company, the theft took place at the end of the day and according to the guests the event happened when they had left for dinner after completing check in and having left their suitcases in the apartment.

She says that she does not remember having been told that doors or windows had been forced, the guests having said that they had just left the door on the latch, however she is not certain.

When asked, she says that she was never told of the existence of any suspects or where those responsible for the theft had been identified.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIA-GONCALVES.htm

Well that's one of the 'surge'.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:48:11 PM by John »
Result = happy posting.