Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168089 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #660 on: November 16, 2017, 04:06:41 PM »
I notice the watchers are dismissed as merely people looking at buildings.

Don't you think it is a bit of a coincidence that,  firstly,  there were men collecting for a bogus charity,  one person said he was more interested in looking at her children than collecting money.   Then you have the witnesses who say there was a man standing staring at 5a,  not once but twice [didn't he stare at it enough the first time?]
Then Madeleine disappears and these men are not seen again.

Offline jassi

« Reply #661 on: November 16, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »
I notice the watchers are dismissed as merely people looking at buildings.

Don't you think it is a bit of a coincidence that,  firstly,  there were men collecting for a bogus charity,  one person said he was more interested in looking at her children than collecting money.   Then you have the witnesses who say there was a man standing staring at 5a,  not once but twice [didn't he stare at it enough the first time?]
Then Madeleine disappears and these men are not seen again.

It hasn't been determined that they were anything  more than that and they don't seem high on SY's 'must interview' list, so likely of no significance at all.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #662 on: November 16, 2017, 06:04:22 PM »

This scenario is exactly what you wanted, as part of your support of the mccanns.

I have addressed the 'watcher' issue before.

Merely looking at a building does not mean it was under surveillance. There were several apartments there, so what is this fixation as if there was only one.

Casual observation of people will reveal, remarkably enough, that people do look at buildings.

It doesn't mean they are burglars, kidnappers or paedophiles.

If you think that a 'watcher' would be acceptable evidence to take to court, then I think you need to think again.

A.I.M.H.O.
Of course it supports my theory and thoughts.   

It illustrates how an abduction could have been successfully achieved ... and as it works, maybe it was used.  I do not claim that it definitely was used.

However it illustrates that there was the means and time to achieve an abduction successfully, which is somthing that your side, the Skeptics, has claimed was not possible.

Stephen, I cannot understand how you can blatently state that the building was not being watched. 
FGS Tasmin Silence actually saw the same man twice and the once he was actually leaning on 5A wall staring at the property.   She particularly noticed both times cos her Gran used to live there.  Three other people noticed the staring as well. 

Sorry to have to say this, stephen, but in my opinion I dont think any police officer worth his salt would take these people staring so flippantly.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #663 on: November 16, 2017, 07:19:43 PM »
I wonder if it was possible to see Madeleine from R Dr F Gentil M if she was on that balcony?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #664 on: November 16, 2017, 07:38:01 PM »
Of course it supports my theory and thoughts.   

It illustrates how an abduction could have been successfully achieved ... and as it works, maybe it was used.  I do not claim that it definitely was used.

However it illustrates that there was the means and time to achieve an abduction successfully, which is somthing that your side, the Skeptics, has claimed was not possible.

Stephen, I cannot understand how you can blatently state that the building was not being watched. 
FGS Tasmin Silence actually saw the same man twice and the once he was actually leaning on 5A wall staring at the property.   She particularly noticed both times cos her Gran used to live there.  Three other people noticed the staring as well. 

Sorry to have to say this, stephen, but in my opinion I dont think any police officer worth his salt would take these people staring so flippantly.

I just got home a few minutes ago, and saw one man standing against  the wall on the front entrance to my property and two other individuals were standing next to them.

Meanwhile Sadie, how do you know they were staring at just 5a, as there were other apartments in the blocks.

You are relying on hearsay Sadie, and no more.

I.M.H.O.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:55:03 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Lace

« Reply #665 on: November 16, 2017, 07:47:00 PM »
It hasn't been determined that they were anything  more than that and they don't seem high on SY's 'must interview' list, so likely of no significance at all.

Thank god for our Police Force who didn't ignore the witnesses who saw these people.

If it was left to you and others no suspects would be sought,   lingering outside an apartment where not long afterwards a child disappears.   Staring at the apartment.  The witnesses thought they looked suspicious or they wouldn't have mentioned them.

stephen25000

« Reply #666 on: November 16, 2017, 07:54:06 PM »
Thank god for our Police Force who didn't ignore the witnesses who saw these people.

If it was left to you and others no suspects would be sought,   lingering outside an apartment where not long afterwards a child disappears.   Staring at the apartment.  The witnesses thought they looked suspicious or they wouldn't have mentioned them.

You mean in their opinion, people were watching the apartment block ?

Note the term, apartment block.

Offline jassi

« Reply #667 on: November 16, 2017, 08:14:43 PM »

This was dealt with when OG carried out the review. Result zilch.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #668 on: November 16, 2017, 08:37:16 PM »
This was dealt with when OG carried out the review. Result zilch.

I have not taken a roll call so how many dodgy geezers were there in this kidnap gang?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #669 on: November 16, 2017, 08:38:54 PM »
I have not taken a roll call so how many dodgy geezers were there in this kidnap gang?

IMO  none

Or maybe not -

Offline Brietta

« Reply #670 on: November 16, 2017, 08:48:39 PM »
You mean in their opinion, people were watching the apartment block ?

Note the term, apartment block.

A block made up of many different apartments some of which were occupied some which were not ... but there was only one from which a child vanished without trace.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #671 on: November 16, 2017, 08:53:54 PM »
A block made up of many different apartments some of which were occupied some which were not ... but there was only one from which a child vanished without trace.

...and how would someone outside differentiate between occupied and unoccupied accommodation, when during the daytime, the occupants might not have been there ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:58:39 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #672 on: November 16, 2017, 09:00:52 PM »
...and how would someone outside differentiate between occupied and unoccupied accommodation, when during the daytime, the occupants might not have been there ?

"One morning, I saw Gerry and his wife Kate on their balcony, chatting to their friends on the path below. Privately I was glad we didn't get their apartment. It was on a corner by the road and people could see in. They were exposed."
Bridget O'Donnell
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #673 on: November 16, 2017, 09:04:08 PM »
"One morning, I saw Gerry and his wife Kate on their balcony, chatting to their friends on the path below. Privately I was glad we didn't get their apartment. It was on a corner by the road and people could see in. They were exposed."
Bridget O'Donnell
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

How many other people did the same ?

Any idea ?

How many people were seen on the corner ?

People do stare at buildings and do hang outside buildings.

That does not mean they are burglars, kidnappers and/or paedophiles.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #674 on: November 16, 2017, 09:15:21 PM »

In my experience it pays to understand the difference between correlation and causation.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey