Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168074 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #825 on: November 24, 2017, 07:49:50 PM »
Merely because Rowley says abduction, doesn't mean it was an abduction.

It is just another piece in the jig saw to show abduction is way ahead the most probable...imo
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 01:47:27 PM by Angelo222 »

stephen25000

« Reply #826 on: November 24, 2017, 07:56:04 PM »
It is just another piece in the jig saw to show abduction is way ahead the most probable...imo

That is an opinion.

The fact is, the case remains unsolved.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #827 on: November 24, 2017, 07:57:43 PM »
That is an opinion.

The fact is, the case remains unsolved.

it is an opinion by the investigating professionals who have the most knowledge of the case and  a 90 % record of solving serious crime... I think thats quite an important opinion

stephen25000

« Reply #828 on: November 24, 2017, 08:00:04 PM »
The case remains UNSOLVED.

Now let's have a reminder, how long have they been working on the case, and how much has been spent, with NO RESULTS TO SHOW FOR IT ?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #829 on: November 24, 2017, 08:00:19 PM »
Given the data provided by alice and Rowley there can be no doubt that SY have an excellent record re serious crime..imo

I posted a link showing an overall detection rate of 24% by The MPS for 2010/2011 and a link that said the murder detection rate was 95%. Only drugs offences and murder had a clean up rate exceeding 65%.
 65<90.

Maybe Mr Rowley was not completely on top of his brief.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #830 on: November 24, 2017, 08:01:12 PM »

I posted a link showing an overall detection rate of 24% by The MPS for 2010/2011 and a link that said the murder detection rate was 95%. Only drugs offences and murder had a clean up rate exceeding 65%.
 65<90.

Maybe Mr Rowley was not completely on top of his brief.

I would say he was

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #831 on: November 24, 2017, 08:04:31 PM »
I would say he was

Of course you would.
But sure as hell he was not completely familiar with the detection rates.
His version is at variance with the official figures released by his own organisation..... *%87
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #832 on: November 24, 2017, 08:14:16 PM »
Of course you would.
But sure as hell he was not completely familiar with the detection rates.
His version is at variance with the official figures released by his own organisation..... *%87

no they are not...his figure for serious crime is similar to homicide..you are promoting your opinion as fact..it isnt

stephen25000

« Reply #833 on: November 24, 2017, 08:17:09 PM »
no they are not...his figure for serious crime is similar to homicide..you are promoting your opinion as fact..it isnt

So let's get a few things straight.

Are you implying this case is  homicide ?

Second, what are the  statistical figures in  regards solving this type of case ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #834 on: November 24, 2017, 08:21:36 PM »
So let's get a few things straight.

Are you implying this case is  homicide ?

Second, what are the  statistical figures in  regards solving this type of case ?

if you read my posts you will see I have not mentioned homicide and neither did Rowley...according to Rowley Sy have a 90 % success rate with serious crime...Rowly believes ...based on the evidence according to Redwood that Maddie was abducted...that would be classed as a serious crime

stephen25000

« Reply #835 on: November 24, 2017, 08:27:40 PM »
if you read my posts you will see I have not mentioned homicide and neither did Rowley...according to Rowley Sy have a 90 % success rate with serious crime...Rowly believes ...based on the evidence according to Redwood that Maddie was abducted...that would be classed as a serious crime

There is no forensic evidence to show anyone else in the apartment, other than those known.

As to abduction, THAT IS AN OPINION, NOT A FACT.

By the way, what are these serious crimes ?

Bear in mind, real figures have been quoted from source.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 08:47:28 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #836 on: November 24, 2017, 08:32:46 PM »
There is no forensic evidence to show anyone else in the apartment, other than those known.

As to abduction, THAT IS AN OPINION, NOT A FACT.

By the way, what are these serious crimes ?

Bear in mind, real figures have been quoted from source.

It is the opinion of rowley who is leading the investigation with a police force that he claims has a 90 % success rate with serious crimes.....as a professional he may well be referring to the defn laid down in the 2007 serious crime act...the figures quote are in line with those quoted by Rowley...the 24 % relates to all crime not serious crime...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 08:49:22 PM by Eleanor »

stephen25000

« Reply #837 on: November 24, 2017, 08:39:24 PM »
It is the opinion of rowley who is leading the investigation with a police force that he claims has a 90 % success rate with serious crimes.....as a professional he may well be referring to the defn laid down in the 2007 serious crime act...the figures quote are in line with those quoted by Rowley...the 24 % relates to all crime not serious crime...

Now be concise.

What serious crimes are you referring to ?

bearing in mind, this case hasn't resulted in any charges, and abduction is a theory, just like the other two, and unproven.

By the way, what is SY 's success rate with possible abduction cases and what is Rowley's experience in this regard ?

CITES ARE REQUIRED.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 08:50:49 PM by Eleanor »

Offline barrier

« Reply #838 on: November 24, 2017, 08:42:09 PM »
It is the opinion of rowley who is leading the investigation with a police force that he claims has a 90 % success rate with serious crimes.....as a professional he may well be referring to the defn laid down in the 2007 serious crime act...the figures quote are in line with those quoted by Rowley...the 24 % relates to all crime not serious crime... I dont see how you can imply disruption when just about every post of yours is asking questions taht presumably you are looking to be answerred

Wonder what the detection rate for solving a crime where they have no jurisdiction is,zero I'd surmise.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #839 on: November 24, 2017, 08:43:48 PM »
Now be concise.

What serious crimes are you referring to ?

bearing in mind, this case hasn't resulted in any charges, and abduction is a theory, just like the other two, and unproven.

By the way, what is SY 's success rate with l\possible abduction cases and what is Rowley's experience in this regard ?

CITES ARE REQUIRED.

?

Ive given two cites....Rowley says 90% success rate with serious crime
serious crime is defined in the 2007 serious crime act...

as you disagree with Rowley and question his experience......what is your experience in the detection of serious crime