Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168054 times)

stephen25000

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #840 on: November 24, 2017, 08:49:09 PM »
Ive given two cites....Rowley says 90% success rate with serious crime
serious crime is defined in the 2007 serious crime act...

as you disagree with Rowley and question his experience......what is your experience in the detection of serious crime

So provide the crimes listed under that heading.

Second, what is Rowley's experience in this kind of case, bearing in mind he is not the head of this investigation ?

Figures have been provided to show the rate of solving crime in London is poorer than the rest of the country.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 08:51:40 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #841 on: November 24, 2017, 08:51:27 PM »
PIP level 2

Further information

Serious crime

Schedule 1 to the Serious Crime Act 2007 lists a number of serious offences. Invariably these are offences which:

involve the use of violence, including the use of weapons and firearms
are sexual assaults
result in substantial financial gain
cause substantial financial loss to the victim
are conducted by a large number of persons in pursuit of a common purpose.
The circumstances of each case should be considered and common sense applied to the decision to categorise an incident as PIP level 2.

Serious and complex offences

The following offences may be categorised as serious and complex investigations:

arson (intention to endanger life, or wreckless action which could endanger life)
abduction
aggravated burglary dwelling
aggravated burglary non-dwelling
arson high value or life endangered
blackmail
drug trafficking
death by dangerous driving
fraud and associated offences (over 80 hrs investigation time)
kidnapping (unless in major investigation category)
perverting justice
public order (racially motivated)
rape
robbery (firearms or actual bodily harm injury)
child sex offences
wounding (s 18/20).

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #842 on: November 24, 2017, 08:52:51 PM »

Okay.  That's it.  Deleting all further Off Topic and Argumentative Comments.

Offline Lace

« Reply #843 on: November 25, 2017, 08:52:30 AM »
In my opinion ... The window was not open when he did his check as he explained to the police - no fluttering curtains, no sounds, no draughts - he reckons he could hear twins breathing it was so quiet but not notice a fully open window with cold wind haha - he was in there for a few minutes looking at books by the light in the living room. You have no evidence of it being open before Matt's check. Russell and Jane went through the car park after Matt's check and didn't notice a unmissable raised shutters and open window from one of the children's bedroom. The twins didn't wake with an open window for 30 minutes. No evidence leads to an open window before Matt's check. In my opinion ... The only person that connected to an open window before Matt's check was Tannerman who McCann supporters love to blame as the abductor.

Listen Up! SY has found Tannerman. He is history!

Caveat added

Matt didn't say he could HEAR the twins breathing,  he said he could see them breathing,   now how come it was light enough for him to see that the twins were breathing?

He also says this -  Reply 'The rest is just sort vague impressions of, erm, of the colour of the curtains, I couldn't tell what particular pattern, but I just remember green and yellow with that. And there may have been a duvet on the back bed behind the two cots. But nothing else specific'.

GREEN AND YELLOW,  yet the duvet was blue,  the curtains were blue,   so how come he remembers green and yellow,   as Misty said way back 'the street light was shining on the curtains'as the blind was up IMO turning the curtains green and yellow.

Offline Jane Mcard

« Reply #844 on: November 25, 2017, 01:10:01 PM »
If Matt could see the twins breathing he would have to go right up to the cots, therefore passing Madeleine's alleged bed, so he couldn't have missed her if he was ever in the room at all imo.

Offline Lace

« Reply #845 on: November 25, 2017, 01:12:22 PM »
If Matt could see the twins breathing he would have to go right up to the cots, therefore passing Madeleine's alleged bed, so he couldn't have missed her if he was ever in the room at all imo.

Not necessarily,  he could see the rise and fall of their breathing from the doorway  IMO,   they were found with covers off them.

Offline jassi

« Reply #846 on: November 25, 2017, 01:22:05 PM »
Not necessarily,  he could see the rise and fall of their breathing from the doorway  IMO,   they were found with covers off them.

Found by whom?  Where were the covers? Had the twins been put down without bedclothes?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #847 on: November 25, 2017, 01:33:31 PM »

Has he got x-ray eyes? Even with the door fully open I defy anyone to see into the brown cot, let alone seeing the occupant breathing.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #848 on: November 25, 2017, 01:35:49 PM »
Matt didn't say he could HEAR the twins breathing,  he said he could see them breathing,   now how come it was light enough for him to see that the twins were breathing?

He also says this -  Reply 'The rest is just sort vague impressions of, erm, of the colour of the curtains, I couldn't tell what particular pattern, but I just remember green and yellow with that. And there may have been a duvet on the back bed behind the two cots. But nothing else specific'.

GREEN AND YELLOW,  yet the duvet was blue,  the curtains were blue,   so how come he remembers green and yellow,   as Misty said way back 'the street light was shining on the curtains'as the blind was up IMO turning the curtains green and yellow.

I've explained this many times. Slats were open which Matt didn't know about (see Gerry's 10 May statement). That made the street lamp outside shine into the bedroom which made it look lighter than normal to Matt. No window was open or shutters raised when he checked.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #849 on: November 25, 2017, 01:46:58 PM »
Found by whom?  Where were the covers? Had the twins been put down without bedclothes?

Ok,   I was wrong about the cover.   Kate said she found the twins with lying on the fronts with their knees up under their tummies.   So it is possible he saw the rise and fall of their breathing.

Offline Lace

« Reply #850 on: November 25, 2017, 01:48:29 PM »
Has he got x-ray eyes? Even with the door fully open I defy anyone to see into the brown cot, let alone seeing the occupant breathing.

It is what Matt says in his statement,  can you give a reason as to why he would lie to the police?

Offline jassi

« Reply #851 on: November 25, 2017, 02:17:34 PM »
Of course I could give you a reason, but what would be the point - it would be removed almost straight away
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #852 on: November 25, 2017, 03:14:03 PM »
Of course I could give you a reason, but what would be the point - it would be removed almost straight away

There is no reason why he would lie,  the twins were alive in 5a so they were breathing weren't they?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #853 on: November 25, 2017, 03:40:52 PM »

I would be interested to know why you think he would lie about the twins breathing.  Especially as they obviously were.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #854 on: November 25, 2017, 03:52:02 PM »
It is what Matt says in his statement,  can you give a reason as to why he would lie to the police?

I can't and I don't need to. He made a statement but the photo suggests that he was wrong. In your opinion was it  possible to see a child breathing in the brown cot?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0