Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168142 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #1005 on: December 05, 2017, 06:51:09 AM »
the external blinds closed but with some slats open,
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Senior Editor comment

To avoid any misunderstanding, this photo was taken many years after Madeleine disappeared when the trees bordering the car park east side had been removed.  The shutter appears as it was in May 2007.

Are you suggesting that band of light on the shutters is coming through from the interior?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1006 on: December 05, 2017, 08:23:05 AM »

I think these photos are misleading as they don't truly represent the normal illumination in this street.

The street was normally quite dimly lit.

https://youtu.be/na4aBr5PTYY?t=89
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1007 on: December 09, 2017, 07:12:21 PM »
IMO The Tapas 9 could see the 5A patio windows.IMO They were a little over 50 metres away.   Where we sat we could see the whole of them, except for the lower part which was somewhat masked. 
This only worked because IMO on May 3rd, as it was when we were there, the bushes had just been cut back.

Please note:  The first three blue IMO's that Slarti has added are definitely incorrect because all things mentioned are FACT

1)  Reverse image from 5A showing the Tapas restaurant immediately behind the pool (blue bit)

i)  Bushes at ANOTHER time NOT cut back and SLIGHTLY OBSCURING the view.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/sitebuilderpictures/apartment5afrompatio.jpg

ii)   Reverse image, ....IMO as the bushes were when freshly cut back on May 3rd 2007.

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CaroleTranmer-gate.jpg

This photo is taken from a higher flat directly above the Mccanns. 
I am showing it to compare how the two bushes would have been considerably smaller at that time Madeleine vanished, rather than in the image at the top.  IMO, from how it was on the day, the bush on the right has grown about an extra 9" (all the way around) when compared to the top image, .  This must be taken into account when images are shown of 5A from the Tapas
The photo also gives an idea of the position of 5A relative to the Tapas reception, which is the roofed building on the LH side of the photo

Believe it, or belive it not, the distance between the Tapas restaurant and 5A is only a little over 50 metres.  This can be checked by using the measure on G.Earth and shows just how deceptive distances can look on photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russell and Jane had the best view of 5A.  Unfortunately they were not in their seats for some of the evening because of their daughters' sickness.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/sitebuilderpictures/tapastableseatingplan.jpg

Rachels view of 5A would be partially blocked by Gerry, Fiona and Kate and she would not be naturally looking directly in that direction, whilst  Russell and Jane would have been.   So I am not sure how much weight should be put on her observations in of the view.

I am not spending unnecessary time looking for a cite for Amarals statement, most readers will have seen it..  It was when he was trying to justify his claim that Madeleine died in Apt. 5A, because no-one could get in.  Then he stated something along the lines of  'no intruder would go into 5A because the Tapas group / parents were so close'.   {just over 50 metres)
He said that:
i)  The front door was locked so no-one could get in ... IMO Amaral never wanted to consider the possibility of keys being obtained and used, despite other entries into flats in block 5 in the few weeks before.  IMO Entries that were thought to have been via the front door
Please Note :  Slartis IMO is incorrect here too.   Entries were thought to have been via the front door in two cases

ii)  Madeleines window was shuttered and no forensics within it so no-one went in that way

iii)  The patio window overlooked by the tapas group, so IMO no abductor would dare to go in that way

Please Note:  The blue IMO that Slarti has added above should have been "In Amarals Opinion".  Had he read the post he would have seen that I was repeating what Amaral said

He was trying to justify his claim that Madeleine died within 5A. 

Claim i) IMO has been widely proved incorrect. 

I tend to agree with him on claims
ii) [because it would have been extra-ordinarily difficult to go through that way and also leave no forensic traces]
....  and iii)

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone looking at the images I have posted on forum within this thread will see that the balcony/patio area was IMO bathed/ flooded with light. 

I agree that since realizing that we are unable to know what camera exposure was given, we are unable to ascertain just how bright the light was, but any light would show a man walking across.  The balcony was IMO bathed in light except when the privacy board was fitted as in the Cutting Edge video of the reconstruction.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1008 on: December 09, 2017, 10:51:22 PM »

I think these photos are misleading as they don't truly represent the normal illumination in this street.

The street was normally quite dimly lit.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/na4aBr5PTYY?t=89[/youtube]

Despite the lighting not being very strong, the figures stand out extremely boldly.   No missing them.     Of course we dont know which strength of lighting is nearer correct, that in the video or that in the photos below that Amaral /the PJ show as correct.

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/AG/Extras_do_livro_Page_5.jpg

Either lighting strength, any moving figures would be very noticeable.

I see that you are using the DonnyDarko Cutting Edge Video again, rather than the Official one.  Is that because you are really keen that all the awful, Troll type comments are promoted ?    If any are libelous, you could be putting yourself in trouble ... even more so now that you are definitely aware, because I have pointed it out to you.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1009 on: December 10, 2017, 09:04:45 AM »
[youtube]https://youtu.be/na4aBr5PTYY?t=89[/youtube]

Despite the lighting not being very strong, the figures stand out extremely boldly.   No missing them.     Of course we dont know which strength of lighting is nearer correct, that in the video or that in the photos below that Amaral /the PJ show as correct.

Yet for some unfathomable reason GM or JW couldn't see JT.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1010 on: December 10, 2017, 09:11:43 AM »
I am not spending unnecessary time looking for a cite for Amarals statement, most readers will have seen it..  It was when he was trying to justify his claim that Madeleine died in Apt. 5A, because no-one could get in.  Then he stated something along the lines of  'no intruder would go into 5A because the Tapas group / parents were so close'.   {just over 50 metres)
He said that:
i)  The front door was locked so no-one could get in ... IMO Amaral never wanted to consider the possibility of keys being obtained and used, despite other entries into flats in block 5 in the few weeks before.  IMO Entries that were thought to have been via the front door

The story of the keys is newspaper title tattle,the story did not emerge until SY were about to question the keeper of the keys,this guy had nothing absolutely nothing to do with it nor did he loose any keys.imo of course to the key loss.
Halt who goes there,the keys,whose keys? I don't know I just picked them up.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

« Reply #1011 on: December 10, 2017, 08:54:54 PM »
I know there isn't much news about on this case at the moment but can we please keep posts relevant and amiable.  Flaunting of forum rules will attract sanctions. TY
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:41:46 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1012 on: May 21, 2019, 09:47:52 PM »
I think it is a logical conclusion that there had to be a vehicle involved at some stage to enable Madeleine to vanish so completely in such a short time scale.

"What I find illogical is that those who adhere to some very seriously outlandish theories involving anything from clones to refrigeration to coffin invasion and cremation are so resistant to Sadie's theory.

One wonders, is it its straight forward simplicity and the stranger abduction theme which is most certainly a contender to knocking what has become a belief system of parental involvement into the long grass which makes it so abhorrent?
"

I haven't seen any cogent argument made regarding any aspect of Sadie's theory which starts: "I think that is impossible for the simple reason that ... ", because in my opinion you have thought about workable possibilities in systematic progression which addresses most eventualities.
One can't help thinking that had the initial investigation adopted a similar methodology at the time of Madeleine's disappearance that over ten years down the line there would be no 'mystery' or need of conspiracy theories to justify error.

In my opinion, Sadie's theory is a workable hypothesis which in its simplicity, is thought provoking.

Thank you Brie.

Good to know that you and a number of others could see that everything was entirely possible

I think you may well have hit the nail on the head with your comment

"What I find illogical is that those who adhere to some very seriously outlandish theories involving anything from clones to refrigeration to coffin invasion and cremation are so resistant to Sadie's theory.

One wonders, is it its straight forward simplicity and the stranger abduction theme which is most certainly a contender to knocking what has become a belief system of parental involvement into the long grass which makes it so abhorrent?
"

Such has been the obvious propaganda and  disinformation put about …. and the organised wiping and altering of info on the internet with multiple expensive publications of disinformation, including videos, that I fear for Justice in the World.   Some mega rich organisation, with lots of clout, is behind this … almost without doubt. 

All IMO

Offline sadie

« Reply #1013 on: May 21, 2019, 09:49:31 PM »
Continues>

The members replenish their wealth  by trafficking, providing the wants of perverts, probably overseeing the cultivation of cannabis etc., processing much of it at Molenbeek St John, Brussels, then distributing it around the globe ...  It has been running  for centuries.   

Imo the slave trade didn't really go away: it  carried on, in a hidden way, by countries clever enough to get away with it.

However apart from the trauma of being taken from her family and reared by others, there seem to be pointers that Madeleine has been cared for carefully.   Soz, I can't share these.

All the above is in my opinion only … but I have researched thoroughly and there are a lot of pointers if one delves deeply enough in the right direction.

Offline The General

« Reply #1014 on: May 24, 2019, 09:14:27 AM »
Even if the 'watcher' couldn't see Jez and Gerry, surely he / she could hear them having an animated conversation?

In addition, why would the abductor even bother trying to make this abduction look like even more like an abduction by opening the window and shutter?

Weren't all of the occupants of the adjacent blocks interviewed?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1015 on: May 24, 2019, 10:12:42 AM »
Even if the 'watcher' couldn't see Jez and Gerry, surely he / she could hear them having an animated conversation?

In addition, why would the abductor even bother trying to make this abduction look like even more like an abduction by opening the window and shutter?

Weren't all of the occupants of the adjacent blocks interviewed?

It might be sensible to consider if this watcher existed before discussing what he might have seen or heard.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #1016 on: May 24, 2019, 10:49:31 AM »
It might be sensible to consider if this watcher existed before discussing what he might have seen or heard.
It's sort of the point. I don't think the watcher is a viable proposition. Neither do I think an abductor would start playing Cluedo opening windows and shutters, otherwise why stop there, time permitting? Modifying the scene is only required when you want one thing to look like another thing.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1017 on: May 24, 2019, 10:59:39 AM »
Yet for some unfathomable reason GM or JW couldn't see JT.

This has been covered very thoroughly elsewhere several times.  I don't intend going thru all this again.  Sorry General

Offline barrier

« Reply #1018 on: May 24, 2019, 11:02:16 AM »
This has been covered very thoroughly elsewhere several times.  I don't intend going thru all this again.  Sorry General

Every thing as been gone over before,its still stands though they didn't see JT.

Offline The General

« Reply #1019 on: May 24, 2019, 11:17:08 AM »
That's great news. So why invite us to re-read it then and exhume the thread?