Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239565 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2019, 01:20:38 PM »
Thank you. Hopefully your future posts will acknowledge that what the police say can't be quoted as if it was evidence. I don't think I suggested that the police are concealing the truth about the McCanns, but if they were investigating them you can be sure they wouldn't tell them or the general public.

The only reason anyone remains interested in this case is to see if it ever reaches any conclusions.

And if it does, you won't see some people for dust  ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2019, 01:24:06 PM »

You will be here admitting that you were wrong, will you?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2019, 01:29:45 PM »
Sceptics DO all hold the same position.  They are all sceptical of the McCanns' version of events and think they are hiding something.

In general terms perhaps, but not in every particular detail, which is what is being suggested.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2019, 01:30:49 PM »
You will be here admitting that you were wrong, will you?

Unlikely that I'll find myself in that position. I expect no resolution.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2019, 01:32:01 PM »
I simply don't understand why some people are so determined to believe that The McCanns are guilty when two Police Forces have failed to do so.

This has to involve mindless hatred that is completely beyond me.  It totally lacks logic of any kind and only ever relies upon conspiracy theories, all absolutely unproven.  Where is the justice in this?

Mindless hatred   *%87 @)(++(* You should follow logic and then you will know who Smithman is, why the dogs alerted and why the timeline kept changing.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2019, 01:38:41 PM »
I think the expensive police action being taken on Madeleine's behalf which is the object of much sceptic criticism confirms that those with access to the bigger picture of up-to-date information and evidence are pursuing the abduction theory.
Which is one reason why sceptics have taken such a dislike to it and criticise it at every possible opportunity.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 03:46:11 PM by Angelo222 »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2019, 01:39:55 PM »
Too right. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2019, 01:40:18 PM »
In general terms perhaps, but not in every particular detail, which is what is being suggested.
Cite?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2019, 01:41:28 PM »
Mindless hatred   *%87 @)(++(* You should follow logic and then you will know who Smithman is, why the dogs alerted and why the timeline kept changing.
Oh dear, if we followed your logic we’d be heading down the rabbit hole to Wonderland.  IMO.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2019, 01:42:20 PM »
How can you be certain Smithman is evidence of an abduction? And how can you be certain he wasn't in fact Gerry like Mr Smith and his wife believe? Redwood said a lot of things and he showed us a lot of things too.
He showed us a photograph of an abductor who he claims never existed. Not exactly evidence for an abduction, is it now?
Cite for what Mr Smith and his wife believe, thank you.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2019, 01:42:59 PM »
Unlikely that I'll find myself in that position. I expect no resolution.

Me neither but if there is and it doesn't involve the parents the fact remains that people found them unconvincing before the PJ moved against them.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2019, 01:44:57 PM »
Can anyone seriously envisage a day when they wake up and the first words on the radio aren’t about Brexit but are “McCanns arrested for hiding a body?”. Does anyone actually believe this is on the cards? 

Offline Erngath

« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2019, 01:46:07 PM »
When the government spends £12 million of our money on one missing person and ignores all the other missing people. You reckon I should be ashamed or apologise for that anger? Dream on, but I'm glad you took the time to reflect on your use of the term hate in the interests of accuracy.

I find anger such a negative,  non productive emotion.
But whatever floats your boat!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2019, 01:46:38 PM »
Did I say you did?

I think the expensive police action being taken on Madeleine's behalf which is the object of much sceptic criticism confirms that those with access to the bigger picture of up-to-date information and evidence are pursuing the abduction theory.
Which is one reason why sceptics have taken such a dislike to it and criticise it at every possible opportunity.

It's not connected to their remit then?
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2019, 01:53:35 PM »
Cite for what Mr Smith and his wife believe, thank you.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.