Author Topic: According to some, there is certainly circumstantial evidence of abduction.  (Read 92015 times)

Offline Mr Gray

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/madeleine-by-helena-machado-filipe-santos/

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/madeleine-dna-in-portugal/

Most or all of the underlying cites are in my files.  I repeat, I have no intention of wasting my time digging them out.

the article I posted expalined that a judge has to order a dna sample from a suspect so nothing you have posted is new....on a judges order it can actually be taken forcibly...there is nothing in both articles you have posted that is not in the cite I had already provided...

Offline ShiningInLuz

the article I posted expalined that a judge has to order a dna sample from a suspect so nothing you have posted is new....on a judges order it can actually be taken forcibly...there is nothing in both articles you have posted that is not in the cite I had already provided...
I was asked by VS to provide links to the articles on my blog.

I provided links to the articles on my blog.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 04:22:01 PM by Eleanor »
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

It was me who asked for a cite and you failed to provide one... I provided one which covered all these points, and more
See VS at R796, requesting links to the article(s) on my blog, not cites.

Links provided.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

I asked for a cite...... You quoted your blog... Then got angry and deleted all your posts
That is true but there is nothing we can do about that, but I would be very frustrated if the forum became a whole series of "DLTD" posts.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

Less points scoring please and back to the meat of the topic.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.