Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464113 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 10:09:35 PM »
From KM diary Merc, an accurate and truthful source.

It doesnt say in the diary they spoke for 18 mins??? And seeing as two of the fields in the phone  records are blank , in your link you gave, not sure where to start or why youre asking when the hour plus call happened and why it matters

Offline pegasus

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 10:16:48 PM »
If we're talking about the guy seen from the back with a plastic bag and a baguette, I thought it looked John Hill as well. Not sure what's supposed to be intriguing about it (baguette / man).
See photos, he was accompanied that morning 5th by two different helpers Carana. The baguette was carried sometimes by one helper, sometimes by the other. One is easily identified (resort manager), but the other is completely un-named.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 10:22:33 PM »
It doesnt say in the diary they spoke for 18 mins??? And seeing as two of the fields in the phone  records are blank , in your link you gave, not sure where to start or why youre asking when the hour plus call happened and why it matters
The only call on 6 July that fits KM's accurate description, is the 18 minute call at 15:14 Merc. This is the foreign sec calling GM to offer his support.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 10:26:26 PM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2016, 10:35:48 PM »
The only call on 6 July that fits KM's accurate description, is the 18 minute call at 15:14 Merc. This is the foreign sec calling GM to offer his support.

Why? Why wasnt it  the 18:26 one lasting 24 mins?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2016, 10:37:40 PM »
I can't see an hour-long call, or am I looking in the wrong place?
The only one I've found so far is on afternoon 8th Aug Carana.
But of course that would be ludicrous as it is in the arguido period when we've been assured there were were no such calls.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2016, 10:53:08 PM »
From KM diary Merc, an accurate and truthful source.

Since someone involved in this whole case is a criminal, I can only assume you have decided that everyone named is truthful and anyone Unknown is a liar?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2016, 11:19:10 PM »
Why? Why wasnt it  the 18:26 one lasting 24 mins?
18:46 isn't redacted, 18:14 is Merc, I'm assuming redaction was of whitehall landlines.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2016, 11:24:09 PM »
Since someone involved in this whole case is a criminal, I can only assume you have decided that everyone named is truthful and anyone Unknown is a liar?
Not at all, I'm literally just trying to solve the case Slarti.

Offline mercury

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2016, 11:26:23 PM »
18:46 isn't redacted, 18:14 is Merc, I'm assuming redaction was of whitehall landlines.

Ok, thers also anther "redacted" one on that page

I forgot what your query was btw, oh yes, when was the over an hour one made, who said there was one?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2016, 12:13:01 AM »
DH said there was a call with foreign sec of over an hour but he didn't say the date Merc.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2016, 12:15:16 AM »
Now here's a chance to demonstrate your eye for faces and skill in figure drawing from unusual angles.
Do you recognise anyone here?
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz357/JillyCL/JillyCL001/gmc1.jpg
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 02:36:41 PM by John »

Offline misty

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2016, 12:34:08 AM »
Now here's a chance to demonstrate your eye for faces and skill in figure drawing from unusual angles.
Do you recognise anyone here?
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz357/JillyCL/JillyCL001/gmc1.jpg

Is your quiz open to anyone or just for Sadie?

Offline misty

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2016, 12:48:13 AM »
IMO the original caption if you found it would probably say 5th May.
In exposay images the baguette is carried sometimes by JH and sometimes by a different man. Who did he work for? And do you agree the photo you posted is just before the 2 large bags were moved out of the apartment?

The carrier bag in JH's hand appears to contain a lot more than the other guy's carrier. Also, one baguette looks significantly longer than the other.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2016, 01:46:23 AM »
Is your quiz open to anyone or just for Sadie?
Anyone Misty

Offline pegasus

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2016, 02:03:04 AM »
The carrier bag in JH's hand appears to contain a lot more than the other guy's carrier. Also, one baguette looks significantly longer than the other.
Both men are carrying the same baguette Misty. The real question is why are they carrying it? It's absurd. Even the pope doesn't have an official "carrier of the baguette" following him around, and he certainly doesn't have two. The answer is that the baguette is irrelevant. So what are they really doing?  Maybe arranging something by mobile and waiting for agreement from PJ?