Author Topic: Amaral's body in a fridge theory common to both Joana and Madeleine?  (Read 28850 times)

Offline Benice

Re: Amaral's body in a fridge theory common to both Joana and Madeleine?
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2013, 05:50:47 PM »
GA: … in an advanced state of decomposition, at least it's a hypothesis. Therefore it's a question of a deep freezer, or something similar, and there we had to search for it and that was what we were doing. This means, the contacts that they had, where they went, where they were seen… There are people who say that they were seen entering an apartment block near the cemetery in Praia da Luz. At that point in time we weren't able to detect which apartment they entered, who lived there, because it's also a bit complicated because you have to understand it's a tourist area and often it's not known who the apartment belongs to.
Unquote

Are there witness statements from 'these people'?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2013, 05:54:16 PM »
im curious to know the size of the fridge in 5a ...would be greatful for any help finding a pic of the fridge ... 8)-)))

why?

Benita

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2013, 06:15:15 PM »
did Gerry report in his blog ...that he had taken the fridge from the rented apartment to the dump  ... because it wasnt working  ...? did the pj ever find the fridge  ...?

Redblossom

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2013, 07:37:31 PM »
I'm not changing goalposts. I'm asking what this "arca" actually was. Fridge, freezer, combo and what the forensic results actually were.

I pointed out to you that you overlooked what was actually said in the report about blood being found in several places in the freezer which you felt was ok to describe as a speck of blood...you ignored this observation/comment of mine and dashed off to talk about whose blood it was...thats all....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2013, 07:41:03 PM »
I pointed out to you that you overlooked what was actually said in the report about blood being found in several places in the freezer which you felt was ok to describe as a speck of blood...you ignored this observation/comment of mine and dashed off to talk about whose blood it was...thats all....

and whose blood was it

Redblossom

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2013, 07:43:20 PM »
GA: … in an advanced state of decomposition, at least it's a hypothesis. Therefore it's a question of a deep freezer, or something similar, and there we had to search for it and that was what we were doing. This means, the contacts that they had, where they went, where they were seen… There are people who say that they were seen entering an apartment block near the cemetery in Praia da Luz. At that point in time we weren't able to detect which apartment they entered, who lived there, because it's also a bit complicated because you have to understand it's a tourist area and often it's not known who the apartment belongs to.
Unquote

Are there witness statements from 'these people'?

Not immediately findable, if they are in the files, but here is a relevant reference

With respect to possible sightings of the father at two buildings near/next to the Luz cemetery, various apartments were available in those buildings; it could not be ascertained which, if any, apartment may have been of interest.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DCCB_LETTER.htm

Redblossom

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2013, 07:46:30 PM »
and whose blood was it

How would I know? The court reports say it was the minors.....there must have been reason to say so....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2013, 07:53:24 PM »
How would I know? The court reports say it was the minors.....there must have been reason to say so....

It was tested for dna , according to the court papers but no ,match was found. I think if the court judgement has been posted on this thread then its only fair there is some balance. So theres no proof that Joanna blood was found in the building

Redblossom

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2013, 07:56:01 PM »
It was tested for dna , according to the court papers but no ,match was found

I missed that bit....do you have it handy?

Offline Carana

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2013, 08:09:14 PM »

Yes, checking back, it does say traces (plural). But no DNA ID.

My question still remains...

- What would be incompatible with a nicked finger of a household member putting away food in the freezer (if ever it was a freezer as opposed to a vegetable compartment of a fridge)? Anyone could have nicked a finger before or after that.

- What would indicate that a child's body had been stuffed in it?

- The fridge / freezer (whatever it was) was only "apprehended" a month later...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2013, 08:15:58 PM »
I missed that bit....do you have it handy?

These traces, according to forensics exams, are of human blood and of human and animal blood (cfr. page 235), and although insufficient to establish whom they belong to through the DNA

taken from one of the links you posted earlier

Redblossom

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »

These traces, according to forensics exams, are of human blood and of human and animal blood (cfr. page 235), and although insufficient to establish whom they belong to through the DNA

taken from one of the links you posted earlier

The blood in the freezer was human, you are confusing the blood found in the living room which was a mix of human and animal.....

Redblossom

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2013, 08:25:05 PM »
Yes, checking back, it does say traces (plural). But no DNA ID.

My question still remains...

- What would be incompatible with a nicked finger of a household member putting away food in the freezer (if ever it was a freezer as opposed to a vegetable compartment of a fridge)? Anyone could have nicked a finger before or after that.

- What would indicate that a child's body had been stuffed in it?

- The fridge / freezer (whatever it was) was only "apprehended" a month later...

Fgs carana they both stated she was killed.....you can nit pick the details if you like.......

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2013, 08:40:41 PM »
The blood in the freezer was human, you are confusing the blood found in the living room which was a mix of human and animal.....

right   so none of the blood which was tested belonged to Joanna...but the blood they didnt test did...so there is no record of any dna match to Joanna...but why bother..they had a conviction...if they had done a dna test on the fridge blood they would have had to let them go...after they had confessed

Redblossom

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2013, 09:04:45 PM »
right   so none of the blood which was tested belonged to Joanna...but the blood they didnt test did...so there is no record of any dna match to Joanna...but why bother..they had a conviction...if they had done a dna test on the fridge blood they would have had to let them go...after they had confessed

never mind davel....