Author Topic: Threatening letter sent to Scots author Paul Harrison ahead of book release.  (Read 45382 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

PH's books tend to rely heavily on anecdotal evidence from the deceased.  More than likely so can there can be no corroboration.  Remember PH said he had meetings with DS Jones in connection with his book so be prepared for some sensational deathbed confessions  8(0(*

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3278.msg124381#msg124381

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

PH's books tend to rely heavily on anecdotal evidence from the deceased.  More than likely so can there can be no corroboration.  Remember PH said he had meetings with DS Jones in connection with his book so be prepared for some sensational deathbed confessions  8(0(*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ5r3oNFVeE
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ5r3oNFVeE

Damn!  I knew I shouldn't have fessed up about my inner most fears and vulnerabilities TO YOU!  Blame it on my 4 pack of Stella for £4 from the Coop  8)><(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jimmyjjohn

The letter names barrister Neil Bellis as one of Jeremy's "protectors" but last night he said he was shocked by the fact that he had been highlighted in this way.

He said: "All I am is a volunteer administrator on the Jeremy Bamber forum, I've had some contact with Jeremy but I'm not on the campaign team and I've never acted for him in a legal capacity.

8@??)(

Offline Holly Goodhead

The letter names barrister Neil Bellis as one of Jeremy's "protectors" but last night he said he was shocked by the fact that he had been highlighted in this way.

He said: "All I am is a volunteer administrator on the Jeremy Bamber forum, I've had some contact with Jeremy but I'm not on the campaign team and I've never acted for him in a legal capacity.

8@??)(

Not sure of the point you're endeavouring to make here jimmyjohn? 

Offline Myster

Not sure of the point you're endeavouring to make here jimmyjohn?
You omitted a "j" for jeremy.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

”True crime author's claims to have interviewed serial killers contested
Mind Games by Paul Harrison withdrawn from sale, after his accounts of interviews with Ted Bundy, Peter Sutcliffe and others were called into question

Publishers of a true crime book by an “experienced criminal profiler” have pulled his work from sale, after his claims to have interviewed serial killers including Ted Bundy and Peter Sutcliffe were called into question.

Described as “the master of the true crime genre” by Martina Cole, Paul Harrison is the author of more than 33 books, including his latest, Mind Games, issued by Urbane Publications in October 2018. The Doncaster author says he worked as a police officer in the UK for three decades, “serving as a dog handler, intelligence officer, as a detective and later as a profiler”, and that he “worked closely” with the FBI’s Behavioural Science Unit in Quantico, Virginia for six months in 1982.

In interviews and at his live events, Harrison has claimed that Sutcliffe told him: “You seem completely indifferent to me. I’m scared of you.” He also claimed to have been present in the final days of Reggie Kray’s life and that he met American serial killers including Bundy and John Wayne Gacy. Harrison said Gacy had sent him paintings of clowns after tracking down his address, before his execution in 1994.

Seven former FBI agents who were at Quantico when Harrison claims to have been there denied knowing who he was or that he would have interviewed Bundy and Gacy. The Kray twins’ former hitman Fred Foreman also said it was unlikely that Harrison would have been present at Kray’s deathbed. “Reggie would never have entertained police,” he said.

Northants police confirmed Harrison had left the force in 1999, after working as an officer in Kettering.

In a now deleted Facebook post, Harrison wrote: “This monster is no longer mine, nor is it what I wanted it to be. I saw it as a tool to give victims a voice, everywhere, but because I’m weak and vulnerable and utterly useless at decision making I was introduced into sensationalising events by promoters who often sent out misleading blurb. Something I had to live up to. I’ve decided to call it a day for now. No more shows or interaction on social media … It seems I’ve let everyone down, I’m sorry for that.”

On Friday, Urbane Publications issued a statement: “Like everyone who worked with Paul Harrison, the attendees to his talks and the readers of his books, we are very concerned by these revelations and are currently seeking clarification before deciding what further action to take. However, with immediate effect we will be withdrawing Mind Games from sale and endeavouring to remove all stock and details from every relevant retail channel. We will also be donating any profits we have secured thus far from the sales of Mind Games to charities that help and support victims of violent crime.”

On Saturday, a post on the Facebook Manchester Crime Club – co-founded by Harrison – announced it was “closing its doors with immediate effect for the foreseeable future” because “due to ongoing ill health, Paul has been advised by his doctors not to undertake any more events”.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/jul/15/true-authors-interviewed-serial-killers-paul-harrison?CMP=share_btn_tw
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 05:30:56 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

Offline puglove

Dogs in glass kennels shouldn't throw bones.

*&^^&

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

“My aim, had been to gain a psychological understanding of them, why, and what, made them kill. The reality is, they aren’t really that different to one another; they all crave the attention and soak up the power it generates. They aren’t super intelligent, nor do they look different, they simply don’t have boundaries when it comes to killing.
https://stephsbookblog.com/category/paul-harrison/

Offline puglove

Dogs in glass kennels shouldn't throw bones.

*&^^&

Hmm. Maybe this analogy should have been "nelliephants" and "buns." The hypocrisy on blue concerning Paul Harrison - who, by the way is still doing his groovy thing every night on CBS Reality, so someone must have faith in him - is gobsmacking. The blue forum licked his arse like a Magnum when they thought he was writing a supportive book about Bamber. I await the tragic, hubristic, self-serving crap from Nellie, and the supportive, blinkered, bigoted, angry, badly punctuated faffle from Mrs. Angry.

How are the donations going?

Offline Myster

Ice lolly or Revolver?

Offline puglove

Ice lolly or Revolver?

Lolly. Raspberry!!

8((()*/