Author Topic: McCann v Gonçalo Amaral Libel Trial in Lisbon - Day 7 (5 witnesses)  (Read 39760 times)

AnneGuedes

Re: McCann v Gonçalo Amaral Libel Trial in Lisbon - Day 7 (5 witnesses)
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 09:50:39 PM »
Mrs McCann fingerprints were found on the window in a way that points to an opening movement... >@@(*&)
Mr McCann wasn't brilliant in this one. The broken shutters rumour was the best guarantee for the abduction thesis, but he should have denied it rapidly. The abduction effect wouldn't have suffered of this and they could have then said Mrs McCann in panic forgot she was the one who opened the shutters to look in the car park.
Instead of this, almost 3 years later (and certainly because of Mr Moita Flores' intervention in the injunction trial), Mrs McCann suggested it could have been a red herring !!! What a red herring in fact !
If Madeleine wandered off and was abducted or had an accident, her parents obstructed the police investigation in their obsession to be taken for victims.

Offline ReggieX

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 12:07:19 PM »
Does anyone know when the verdict is due to be given in this case?

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 06:14:07 PM »

I believe it will be given when the case is concluded.

Redblossom

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 06:26:07 PM »

Welcome Reggie! Dont quote me but after the last court sitting on 27 November, IIRC the judge said it would be within a week or a month.....Anne, who has been following the case in Lisbon will probably know for sure....hopefully she will see this and reply when she is on later......

Offline Carana

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 06:54:21 PM »
Mrs McCann fingerprints were found on the window in a way that points to an opening movement... >@@(*&)

Where on earth did the idea originate that her fingerprints on the window point to having opened the window?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 09:03:21 PM »
From reading the trial transcript ( thank you again Anne for all your hard work ) it seems that Duarte failed to turn up again. Have I got that right ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »
Mrs Duarte was there, Faithlilly, her assistant wasn't.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 09:33:12 AM »
From reading the trial transcript ( thank you again Anne for all your hard work ) it seems that Duarte failed to turn up again. Have I got that right ?

The only people missing were Amaral's witnesses. Funny, isn't it, when push comes to shove nobody's  in any rush to stick their neck out for him.

C.Edwards

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 11:58:54 AM »
The only people missing were Amaral's witnesses. Funny, isn't it, when push comes to shove nobody's  in any rush to stick their neck out for him.

Is this all that's left to you?  Attempting to score points in some bizarre way by trying to convince yourself that Amaral's witnesses are in some way deserting him?  They can't NOT appear unless dismissed by the judge as unneeded/unwanted (like Kate McCann's mum was).  Do you inhabit some bizarre parallel universe in which the McCanns are coming out of this libel trial with any credit whatsoever?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2013, 12:19:21 PM »

Yes, I noticed the T7 all rushed to the aid of their friends during the trial didn't they.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Aletheias footsteps

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 11:57:22 PM »
Can someone point me to anywhere that gives details of proceedings on 5th November, because as far as I am aware there have not been any posted as yet.

I ask because there seems to be some confusion (well I'm confused by it  8(0(* ) .... as the 5th November was Day 8 of the hearing, not Day 7. 

Moites Flores appeared as witness number five on Day 7, which was 8th October. This is as posted by Anne Guedes (thanks and blessings to her for all her hard work) and Textusa.

http://mccannvamarallibeltrial.blogspot.pt/

Offline sadie

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2019, 10:51:43 PM »
deleted. 

Will not show my commands as to size and colour.

Have repeated it on the next post but that will not show these either.

DOES SOMEONE WANT THIS POST NOT TO BE NOTICED ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2019, 12:40:59 PM »
deleted. 

Will not show my commands as to size and colour.

Have repeated it on the next post but that will not show these either.

My post has been deleted meaning that the post above is meaningless.