Author Topic: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.  (Read 8646 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2023, 10:28:45 AM »
I wonder how long it will be before the national rags print a correction of yesterday's fake news? I bet they never do. The average pleb will be left believing the McCanns have been both apologised to & formally cleared.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2023, 10:34:58 AM »
To gunit and  all the other sceptics
Told you so
McCanns officially cleared..wonder what gonc will have to
 say

Aged like milk.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2023, 10:38:44 AM »
Ching Ching??!  RACIST!!!
?
Oh, I see. You automatically assumed it was the wholly unacceptable, but widely used by some epithet 'chink'. That's pretty ingrained bigotry manifest right there and should give you pause for reflection.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2023, 10:43:59 AM »
I wonder how long it will be before the national rags print a correction of yesterday's fake news? I bet they never do. The average pleb will be left believing the McCanns have been both apologised to & formally cleared.
...which was probably the purpose. Let's use a standard inter-judicial process and spin it to create free 'vindication' for the McCanns. It harks back to the halcyon Bell Pottinger days paid to spoon feed the ignorant populous with pro-McCann propaganda.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2023, 10:56:20 AM »
The McCanns were formally cleared of all suspicion back in 2008, together with Robert Murat.  They are now about as far from being suspects as it's possible to get (unless you're one of those dyed-in-the-wool mcCann sceptics who never got over the dog alerts and who simply cannot let go of the past).  IMO anyone STILL trotting out the tired old mantra that the McCanns have not been cleared really has tiny pebbles where their brains should be, and recent events only serve to highlight their rock-headedness.  IMO. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 11:46:17 AM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2023, 10:59:42 AM »
?
Oh, I see. You automatically assumed it was the wholly unacceptable, but widely used by some epithet 'chink'. That's pretty ingrained bigotry manifest right there and should give you pause for reflection.
No, you took my Chinese ancestors surname in vain twice to make some cheap shot - you utter .......
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 06:48:05 PM by Admin »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2023, 01:20:53 PM »
No, you took my Chinese ancestors surname in vain twice to make some cheap shot - you utter ..
If you're going to try to moonwalk your way out of being a raving bigot, at least make it plausible.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 06:48:25 PM by Admin »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2023, 02:22:04 PM »

Okay.  I have had enough of this.  I shall be deleting comments shortly if this continues.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2023, 02:57:53 PM »
They didn't have to apologise...it's quite a surprise they actually did...but they've confirmed what some of us have been saying fir years.....PJ hadn't got a clue.....amaral was.a clown..grime and his dogs were a joke..And the McCanns have been cleared....it will be tough for any anti to expect

Don't ever assume your right....... till you know you are.

there is never an end....... till you have reached it.

All your quoting again it seems is media spin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2023, 03:45:36 PM »
If you're going to try to moonwalk your way out of being a raving bigot, at least make it plausible.
OK, I'm a total and massive sausage munching Nazi.  Rumbled.  Shall we moonwalk on to other topics now, otherwise Eleanor might delete this charming little chat we're having?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2023, 03:58:19 PM »
OK, I'm a total and massive sausage munching Nazi.  Rumbled.  Shall we moonwalk on to other topics now, otherwise Eleanor might delete this charming little chat we're having?

It's underway already.  And not just me, although I will almost certainly get the blame.  But thank you for complying.

Fortunately, I no longer care of what anyone thinks of me.

Offline Admin

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2023, 06:50:23 PM »
They didn't have to apologise...it's quite a surprise they actually did...but they've confirmed what some of us have been saying fir years.....PJ hadn't got a clue.....amaral was.a clown..grime and his dogs were a joke..And the McCanns have been cleared....it will be tough for any anti to expect

Cleared by who?

Madeline has not been found. The means of her disappearance has not been established.

All scenarios are still valid regardless until evidence is found that clearly shows otherwise.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 07:00:10 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2023, 07:05:52 PM »
Interference in the official investigation by the British diplomatic authorities must never be forgotten. Likewise, the conduct of the British police in the weeks following Madeleine's disappearance.  Amaral was up against it from the beginning, his investigation was thwarted by their refusal to provide basic information sought by the Portuguese authorities. One has to wonder what was behind this?

Amaral was forced to stand down as a direct result of British police interference.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 07:11:21 PM by Admin »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2023, 08:10:07 PM »
Cleared by who?

Madeline has not been found. The means of her disappearance has not been established.

All scenarios are still valid regardless until evidence is found that clearly shows otherwise.
They may be valid to you, but not to the three investigative forces investigating Madeleine’s disappearance.  The McCanns were officially cleared of suspicion in 2008 along with Murat, and have not been official suspects since, nor is it ever likely that they will once again become suspects.  To think otherwise is to be severely deluded, imo.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2023, 08:12:49 PM »
Interference in the official investigation by the British diplomatic authorities must never be forgotten. Likewise, the conduct of the British police in the weeks following Madeleine's disappearance.  Amaral was up against it from the beginning, his investigation was thwarted by their refusal to provide basic information sought by the Portuguese authorities. One has to wonder what was behind this?

Amaral was forced to stand down as a direct result of British police interference.
Oh please.  Madeleine was abducted by a stranger, that’s what three investigative forces have concluded and are concentrating on.  You’re  dredging up completely irrelevant ancient history, one has to wonder why bother doing this again and again and again and again and again…zzzzzzz