Author Topic: The dog preventing a successful massacre for Jeremy :  (Read 6528 times)

Offline Myster

Re: The dog preventing a successful massacre for Jeremy :
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 09:12:51 PM »
There's no evidence that the bedroom door was locked. If they were worried about Sheila's condition then maybe her parents left their door unlocked/ajar just in case she (or the twins) wanted them during the night.

Who said NB was shot on the landing or stairs?

The Anschutz ejects used cartridge casings to the right and forward at what looks something like 45 degrees to the rifle's length, as shown in this Youtube video... http://youtu.be/Bgz0lqGVouo?t=18s

Casings 13 and 14 refer to the second episode when two bullets were fired at June while she was lying on the floor, with the rifle pointing downwards by someone standing on the landing, just outside and facing the door... or even within the door opening. It's also possible that the assailant was standing in the region of DRH 3/4. Now imagine where the two ejected casings might end up after watching the video. They would first be directed downwards towards the floor, the carpet reducing their impact and tendency to travel very far. Which is why 13 stopped near the door jamb and 14 probably bounced down the short flight of stairs and came to rest where it was found on the lower landing.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 11:08:38 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 09:39:09 PM »
There's no evidence that the bedroom door was locked. If they were worried about Sheila's condition then maybe her parents left their door unlocked/ajar just in case she (or the twins) wanted them during the night.

Who said NB was shot on the landing or stairs?

The Anschutz ejects used cartridge casings to the right and forward at what looks something like 45 degrees to the rifle's length, as shown in this Youtube video... http://youtu.be/Bgz0lqGVouo?t=18s

Casings 13 and 14 refer to the second episode when two bullets were fired at June while she was lying on the floor, with the rifle pointing downwards by someone standing on the landing, just outside and facing the door... or even within the door opening. It's also possible that the assailant was standing in the region of DRH 3/4. Now imagine where the two ejected casings might end up after watching the video. They would first be directed downwards towards the floor, the carpet reducing their impact and tendency to travel very far. Which is why 13 stopped near the door jamb and 14 probably bounced down the short flight of stairs and came to rest where it was found on the lower landing.

John said he thought NB may have locked the door as John's father did who also happened to be a farmer and magistrate.  Personally I think it is more likely the main bedroom door was ajar to listen out for the twins.  Children are more likely to wake sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings and if SC was out of sorts June and NB might have assumed responsibility for the twins.

I thought I read NB was shot as he fled the bedroom and the trajectory was downwards?  Perhaps I put my own interpretation on it and assumed the shooter was standing above NB on the stairs?

Anyway thank you Myster.  I will take a look when I have more time.  I thought we were going to give it a break until possible further developments?  Eg books, CCRC submission etc? 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 11:08:02 PM by Myster »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 09:58:20 PM »
Doubt if any submissions are in the pipeline, hence the downbeat Christmas message. JB has had more opportunities with the CCRC than most, so his will be at the bottom of the pile.  Maybe the new book if published in August will contain something you don't want to hear.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2015, 01:19:08 AM »
The position of the spent cartridges reveal precisely who was shoot and where, no mystery at all.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.