Author Topic: Julies witness statement. A 'ring of truth' ?  (Read 4792 times)

Offline John

Re: Julies witness statement. A 'ring of truth' ?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2015, 01:45:00 AM »
Holly suggests that Julie lied in her 8th August statement but I have yet to see any evidence of this.  Certainly much has been left out of this short 3-page statement if we are to believe her much more substantial statement given to police on the 8th and 9th of September.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:47:31 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 03:52:08 PM »
Her 8th August statement basically backed up Jeremy's story, so we know for a fact she didn't tell police the full story on this occasion (for obvious reasons).

What are the "obvious reasons"?

Anyone else would surely be charged with perverting the course of justice ie withholding vital information in connection with a mass murder?

In JM's WS of 8th Aug '85 she states:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=282.0;attach=1012

"The next time I heard from Jeremy was by telephone again at about 3.30am on Wednesday morning the 7th August 1985.  He sounded disjointed and worried and said words to the effect "There's something wrong at home" and he did not know what to do.  He sounded odd.  I told him to go to bed.  I was half asleep and didn't ask him what was wrong.  When I told him to go to be I just said "Bye honey" or words to that effect.  He said "I love you lots and I hung up.

In JM's WS of 8th/9th Sept '85 she states:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=284.0;attach=1106

I got out of bed and went to the phone on the landing and said "Hello".  I felt very dozy and I suppose I was only half awake.  He said "Everything is going well, not to worry, there's something  wrong at the farm".  I told him simply to go to bed and he said "Bye  honey I love you lots".  I then put the phone down.  I particularly remember the phrase "Everything is going well".

In the first WS she states she was half asleep and states "words to the effect" and "words to that effect".

In her second WS she states she felt dozy and she supposes she was only half awake.  And yet in this WS there was no "words to the effect" or "words to that effect" she particularly remembered the phrase "Everything is going well" despite by her own admission feeling dozy and being only half awake.  And more importantly completely omitting this important phrase that she "particularly remembered" from her first WS. 

"Everything is going well" obviously puts a whole different complexion on the matter.  If you receive a phone call at circa 3.15am from your father stating "Sheilas gone crazy shes got the gun" how can that equate to "Everything is going well"?

&%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 01:12:15 AM »
Clearly Julie was protecting Bamber in the first statement.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.