Author Topic: Neville & Jeremy. The last blazing row ?  (Read 1326 times)

Offline adam

Neville & Jeremy. The last blazing row ?
« on: January 19, 2015, 07:46:24 PM »

Ann Eaton said the last time she saw Jeremy and Neville together, they had a blazing row.

Was this another final straw ?  Together with Sheila rubbing his nose in it by cruising around WHF on a free holiday & Julie dismissing his 'tonight's the night' threat.

AE confirms that the two didn't get along. As lots of other people have said.  Neville refusing to give him more responsibility saying Jeremy had 'no business sense'. So instead he lumbered him with 17 hour a day tractor tasks.

Sadly AE does not elaborate on the blazing row. But I bet Neville didn't turn his back in a hurry.

What do people believe the last blazing row was about ?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 01:24:29 AM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Neville & Jeremy. The last blazing row ?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 09:19:04 AM »

Ann Eaton said the last time she saw Jeremy and Neville together, they had a blazing row.

Was this another final straw ?  Together with Sheila rubbing his nose in it by cruising around WHF on a free holiday & Julie dismissing his 'tonight's the night' threat.

AE confirms that the two didn't get along. As lots of other people have said.  Neville refusing to give him more responsibility saying Jeremy had 'no business sense'. So instead he lumbered him with 17 hour a day tractor tasks.

Sadly AE does not elaborate on the blazing row. But I bet Neville didn't turn his back in a hurry.

AE also states in her WS's that she became so angry over a piece of land that JB intended to sell that had been purchased on her behalf that she tore down the wallpaper in her toilet!  She also had heated debates with DCI Jones so much so he threatened to throw her out of his office.  There was also the little spat with Auntie June when June told AE "Perhaps you ought to look into yourself a bit more".

The row I believe was over some fencing.  It's in AE's WS's.   

"SC cruising around WHF on a free holiday"...you mean her former family home; a place by all accounts she hated visiting and quite possibly inscribed on the wardrobe door "I hate this place"?

If JB had no business sense then why did he go off for the day with AE, suited and booted, on a fact-finding mission to purchase caravans for OCP?  Why was JB tasked with re-designing the layout of the new OCP shop?

According to independent sources ie non-family JB was shaping up well as a farmer:

"A month after the murders, the Witham surveyor George Nicholls had become so impressed with Jeremy’s efforts that he told the representatives of The Henry Smith Charity, trustees of the farm, that Jeremy was fit to assume the tenancy, despite his age and lack of practical know-how. Nicholls repeated in court a year later: ‘in the last year or so he was getting down to being a farmer…’ Farm labourer Leonard Foakes, who’d worked for the Bambers for a total of thirty-six years, also observed that in the year or two prior to the tragedy Jeremy had grown keen. ‘He settled down quite well,’ said Foakes."

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

Re: Neville & Jeremy. The last blazing row ?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 01:28:35 AM »

It will never be known and let's face it, they had many blazing rows so one more would make little difference.

My own favourite however is that Sheila and her twins were being back into the fold and no doubt they were going to be moving into the house in Goldhanger...was that the final straw?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.