Author Topic: Mike Teskowski wants yet another police investigation  (Read 14587 times)

Offline sika

Re: Mike Teskowski wants yet another police investigation
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 11:59:44 PM »
The following post is a fair representation of the Jeremy Bamber forum.  It's a total joke.
Steve UK deserves a medal!  How does he retain his composure when confronted with total idiots?

Jeremy Bamber Case Discussion / Re: Monies owed to Ralph by relatives not repaid into his estate - conspiracy...
« Last post by mertol22 on Today at 11:47 PM »
There is a Chinese saying who scratches on a place that itches has a problem , mike types what he thinks rather than bottles it up we have the benefit to read it as to agree or not is a option is it not.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 12:42:08 AM »
The following post is a fair representation of the Jeremy Bamber forum.  It's a total joke.
Steve UK deserves a medal!  How does he retain his composure when confronted with total idiots?

Jeremy Bamber Case Discussion / Re: Monies owed to Ralph by relatives not repaid into his estate - conspiracy...
« Last post by mertol22 on Today at 11:47 PM »
There is a Chinese saying who scratches on a place that itches has a problem , mike types what he thinks rather than bottles it up we have the benefit to read it as to agree or not is a option is it not.

Eh?  8-)(--)

Can somebody interpret this for me?
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Dillon

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 07:51:12 AM »
I would like it noted that in my 10,000 or so posts on these forums I have never treated Tesko with anything other than the contempt he deserves.

I was delighted to read that Buddy unequivocally states he does not believe Z or the phantom photo exists. Thank's for being straight and honest Buddy. That was my problem with Roch when he posted here; he would never quite state the truth of what he believed because he was scared of offending Mike.

We can address the impossible (IMHO) third party scenarios Buddy and both John and Shona will agree with that theory to some degree. I just want to thank Buddy for being straight and honest. Doesn't often happen with Tesko members!

8@??)(

I agree with your perception of Buddy, Tim. Irascible certainly, but honest and straightfoward enough to stand up against some of the absurd nonsense generated by Tesko, such as Z, missing photographs, third party involvement etc. A refreshing contrast to the sycophancy of Roch, for example, and other Tesko acolytes. However, then Buddy comes out with things like there not being a shred of evidence to convict Bamber. Well there is, but admittedly it is quite a wealth of circumstantial evidence. That is why he was convicted at his original trial and the convictions upheld in two subsequent appeals, including extensive reinvestigation of the case prior to the 2002 appeal. Plus the rejection of Bamber's application to the CCRC who have spent ages again looking at the evidence in the case. The really damning evidence against Bamber, as has been so well set out in the relevant thread on this forum, is his account of the alleged phone call from Nevill stating that Sheila had gone berserk with a gun. The evidence simply does not stand up to Sheila being guilty, so Jeremy has to be guilty. That is the simple crux of the case which one can repeat until the cows come home. Buddy knows a lot about the minutiae of the case and rubbishes Julie Mugford's credibility, but somehow fails to see the wood for the trees. Personally, IMO Julie's evidence stands up despite her less then angelic history at that stage of her life, but it is not crucial to prove Bamber's guilt.  So, I have some respect for Buddy unlike most of the other Bamber is innocent posters on the blue forum who toe the party line. At least Buddy is an independent thinker and manages to retain his personal integrity.

Offline puglove

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 08:20:30 AM »

« Last post by mertol22 on Today at 11:47 PM »

Eh?  8-)(--)

Can somebody interpret this for me?

I sometimes wonder if mertol isn't secretly an evil genius, like wichfinder. Remember when m told everyone how the systematic rape of our once great spoken language drove him to despair? Then he ate a galaxy bar and cheered up?

Evil genius!! What do you think, Tim?    8)--))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 09:20:05 AM »
An excellent post Dillon as per usual.    8((()*/

Many things have been said about Julie but ultimately she was so traumatised that she was only too glad to tell the truth.  Julie spent several days with Police Det Sgt Stan Jones going over the events which led up to the murders and in the end produced a substantial statement of some 30 pages. Bamber supporters have attempted to rubbish this statement without success.  It matters not however as it was Julie's testimony in court which counts.  Julie was a competent and reliable witness in court. She was visibly upset whilst giving much of her evidence, it was very obvious to the jury that what she was saying was genuine and actually happened.

Without going through all the evidence again it is succinct just to say that Jeremy's behaviour in the lead up to the murders was conducive with him being the perpetrator. His constant threats to kill his family, his plan to drug them and then burn them in the house, the getting of the tranquillisers from the GP, the telephone call on the morning of the murders and the subsequent events at Goldhanger on the morning of the murders and on the day of the funeral.  Let's be clear, Bamber has consistently failed to address any of these events.

All this evidence may be circumstantial but it created a picture which had GUILTY etched all over it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:28:54 AM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Dillon

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 10:06:39 AM »
An excellent post Dillon as per usual.    8((()*/

Many things have been said about Julie but ultimately she was so traumatised that she was only too glad to tell the truth.  Julie spent several days with Police Det Sgt Stan Jones going over the events which led up to the murders and in the end produced a substantial statement of some 30 pages. Bamber supporters have attempted to rubbish this statement without success.  It matters not however as it was Julie's testimony in court which counts.  Julie was a competent and reliable witness in court. She was visibly upset whilst giving much of her evidence, it was very obvious to the jury that what she was saying was genuine and actually happened.

Without going through all the evidence again it is succinct just to say that Jeremy's behaviour in the lead up to the murders was conducive with him being the perpetrator. His constant threats to kill his family, his plan to drug them and then burn them in the house, the getting of the tranquillisers from the GP, the telephone call on the morning of the murders and the subsequent events at Goldhanger on the morning of the murders and on the day of the funeral.  Let's be clear, Bamber has consistently failed to address any of these events.

All this evidence may be circumstantial but it created a picture which had GUILTY etched all over it.

Thank you David, and to return the compliment your post is extremely well constructed. I really find it very hard to beleive that this young woman, obviously under huge stress, was able to remain consistent in giving her evidence at the original trial if it had been false. It would have been an  extraordinarily malevolent and risky act to perjure herself as revenge simply for being jilted by Jeremy . Moreover, she has never wavered from this evidence in the subsequent  nearly 27 years. Julie did behave badly during her relationship with Jeremy but has clearly achieved a great deal since then in turning her life around . This does not, IMO, fit with a woman who was so bitter and evil that she could condemn an innocent man to all these years of incarceration.  Jeremy was a charming, very handsome young man who was probably great fun to be with so it would not be surprising if he was able to exert considerable influence over Julie. He had already established a track record of illicit drug use, driving like a lunatic and minor criminality. Speculatively, living dangerously in this way may have been very attractive for Julie at this stage of her life.         

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 12:27:25 PM »
Mertol Evil Genius???? Hmmmm yesss Shona The Wise; perhaps you do have to be a genius to write such seemingly idiotic nonsense with such conviction and with absolutely no shame! As for evil; if any nuns went missing or dead bodies disappear within a 100 miles of Mertol it would be his allotment where I would dig first!

Mertol IS an evil genius! 

Dillon

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 01:56:54 PM »
Mertol Evil Genius???? Hmmmm yesss Shona The Wise; perhaps you do have to be a genius to write such seemingly idiotic nonsense with such conviction and with absolutely no shame! As for evil; if any nuns went missing or dead bodies disappear within a 100 miles of Mertol it would be his allotment where I would dig first!

Mertol IS an evil genius! 

I don't know what it is about Mertol, and I am probably unfairly prejudiced, but I have this image of a funny little chap with bad teeth and smelly feet pedalling away frantically on an old fashioned sit up and beg bicycle. Someone please please teech (sic) mertie how to use the spell chek.

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2012, 02:06:38 PM »
Do you mean the spiel cheeker?    @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2012, 04:52:16 PM »
Rochy sensibly advises sandra L to ignore accusations of posting under another name. Ironically, gentle, "lacking in the brains dept." Lugg rants and raves increasingly towards Beltonville. You're right, Gladys. You couldn't make it up!!     @)(++(*   @)(++(*   @)(++(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Iggy68

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2013, 11:33:24 PM »

I really agree with this, it feels very wrong to read Mike's posts at the moment. He's so desperate for JB to be innocent (God only knows why) that he'll write anything. To now say that June's responsible, when the bed clearly shows how the poor woman was shot lying down, then sat up and looked around for Ralph, is pitiful.

Im of the opinion that Mr Tesko is some sort of glory seeker

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2014, 11:14:14 PM »
I was looking for an existing thread to post this on as its a pretty minor point and I think this thread might be the right place!

MT insists SC was found on the bed by EP.  It seems to me from the pathology reports that SC received both shots on the floor where she was found and didn't move between shots other than minor movements within the same basic location/postion, reflexes etc.  @ 5.30 in DI Cooke states "...and on the far side of the bed was Sheila, Sheila Caffell's body..." It seems to me this is simply a figure of speech ie SC was not found on the bed but on the floor on the far side of the bed away from the door. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2CjYDJGTo
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 11:32:18 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2014, 11:30:29 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6214.msg275856.html#msg275856

Mike do you really believe what to my mind are bizarre theories, which incidentally do not fit it with any of the pathological evidence, or do you just say them for affect?  &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2014, 11:40:00 PM »
I was looking for an existing thread to post this on as its a pretty minor point and I think this thread might be the right place!

MT insists SC was found on the bed by EP.  It seems to me from the pathology reports that SC received both shots on the floor where she was found and didn't move between shots other than minor movements within the same basic location/postion, reflexes etc.  @ 5.30 in DI Cooke states "...and on the far side of the bed was Sheila, Sheila Caffell's body..." It seems to me this is simply a figure of speech ie SC was not found on the bed but on the floor on the far side of the bed away from the door. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2CjYDJGTo

Which is what I have been arguing - it's the most sensible explanation.

Offline Myster

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2014, 06:34:25 AM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6214.msg275856.html#msg275856

Mike do you really believe what to my mind are bizarre theories, which incidentally do not fit it with any of the pathological evidence, or do you just say them for affect?  &%+((£
Of course he believes them... you need to be a complete idiot to think the police moved SC's body onto the floor for some nefarious purpose! Clue: where's the blood on the duvet?  Similarly with Woodcock poking his .22 "rifle" through the gap in the kitchen door to deliver her first neck wound.

Welcome to fantasy land... poor Gemma doesn't realise what she's let herself in for!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.