Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592856 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case/Gunter Morson
« Reply #1380 on: March 28, 2018, 04:29:06 PM »
Part 1...

Article dated 23rd January 2011

Jo Yeates - Cops quiz Tweeting brother
DETECTIVES are set to question the brother of Vincent Tabak’s girlfriend after he boasted he was “100% certain” who would be charged over Joanna Yeates’ murder.

Careers adviser Gunter Morson, 33, declared in a tweet that he had been told who was going to be accused.

But the following day Gunter – younger brother of Mr Tabak’s long-term love, treasury analyst Tanja, 34 – had to correct himself. He said: “My source is an idiot and wrong!!”

A source close to the inquiry said police had been informed of Gunter’s comments on Twitter and added: “We will try to establish where the information came from.”

Since Mr Tabak’s arrest Gunter, who lives in Cambridge, has protected his tweets and changed his user name from Gunter Morson (Uni_Start) to another profile.

Meanwhile, we can reveal that one of our reporters spoke to Mr Tabak six days before he was arrested.
During a trawl of potential witnesses and neighbours in Bristol, we contacted the Dutchman on his mobile phone.

He said: “Hello, Vincent speaking” in clear English but with a Dutch accent.
But as soon as Mr Tabak was told he was speaking to a journalist working on the hunt for Joanna’s killer, he hung up.
Subsequent calls to his mobile went unanswered.

Meanwhile, friends of the 32-year-old architect told us of their shock at last week’s arrest.

Mark Dankers said: “He’s a friend of my wife. She studied with him.

“He’s a nice guy. I would say he’s a quiet person but a nice person.

“We had dinner a few times and, when he moved to England, we stored some things for him, like furniture, pots and pans.

“His girlfriend Tanja is nice too.”

Pal Daan Willems said: “He’s a very talented young man. Very professional.
“Just a very nice guy. He was always very dedicated to the task that he was doing.”

Six Days before his arrest the Daily Star had spoken to Dr Vincent Tabak... That being the 14th January 2011

What reason would The Daily Star have to want to speak to him about?? The tweet?? When was the tweet originally noticed... I was under the impression that it was supposed to basically implicate CJ... If it is as late as January 14th or the 23rd January when the article is published... them it is not implicating CJ... But trying to show that Dr Vincent Tabak is a gossip and an idiot...

But the article also states that the Police were trying to find out the source from Gunter of where he had got his information from... But we have been lead to believe that the information came from Dr Vincent Tabak and that may not be the case.....

So where is the Interview with Gunter Morson with the Police?? When did the Police speak to Gunter Morson?? Important questions.....

Why did they try to talk to him about the Murder of Joanna Yeates ??

Webslueths have a post for the article and the date is for the 23rd January 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Patticake  View Post
Bringing my last post over:

Oh this is interesting:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...eting-brother/

JO YEATES - COPS QUIZ TWEETING BROTHER

DETECTIVES are set to question the brother of Vincent Tabak’s girlfriend after he boasted he was “100% certain” who would be charged over Joanna Yeates’ murder.

Careers adviser Gunter Morson, 33, declared in a tweet that he had been told who was going to be accused.

But the following day Gunter – younger brother of Mr Tabak’s long-term love, treasury analyst Tanja, 34 – had to correct himself. He said: “My source is an idiot and wrong!!”
We know where they found it, just like the photos of the race.

Poor journalism, because they do not mention CJ. They make it sound like it happened a couple of days ago and that it concerns VT. If they knew the whole thing, this is simply a lie.

another post from webslueths..

Quote Originally Posted by jigzy  View Post
Can someone clear something up for me please: Did VT go to Holland after the 17th - and when exactly?
Thanks in advance
Martin Brunt mentioned on Sky News earlier (after VT had been charged) that they knew he had been at work the day Joanna disappeard (17th) - whether they got the information from a work source, I'm not sure, but it seemed a given that he was at work on that day.
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

Well if the article I posted about was the only known interview with Dr Vincent Tabak and they say he wasn't home on that weekend, yet according to this say he was at work... Then it's perfectly obvious to me that he was working away!

So if the boasting took place and the article reads from the 23rd January 2011, why did it take the Police weeks to Investigate this claim??

Again a webslueths post puts this happening in December 2010- 1st January 2010

I have researched some information that needs further questions:

first i typed GF name of VT into Google Real-Time search
tanja morson - Google Search

a twitter user: johnnydav29‎ @Uni_Start are u related to tanja morson from Canynge Road?
Twitter - 8 hours ago

looking at the Uni_Start name: Gunter Morson from Cambridge

his last two twitter posts:

My source is an idiot and wrong!!!
3:04 PM Jan 1st via web

I am 100% certain that Chris Jefferies, under suspicion for the murder of Jo Yeates, will be charged with murder within the next 12 hours.
10:09 AM Dec 31st, 2010 via web

I then find out that Geoffrey Morson [the father of T] lives in Cambridge
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22864361/

so the question is Gunter Morson related [son of Geoffrey?] and sister to T. Why else would someone living in Cambridge have a source of event happening in Bristol?

Did TM [his sister] communicate to her brother hoping that the landlord would be charged with the murder, and therefore VT would be absolved ?

since then Gunter Morson hasn't tweeted

Are the police intelligent enough to do this research?

But I am unsure about this post... simply because it was last edited on the: Last edited by KateB; 06-21-2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

I really would have liked to have seen the tweet dated...

The tweet from @johnnydav29   I have found on twitter and that is dated the 20th January 2011 the same day as the post....

J Dav

@johnnydav29
Follow Follow @johnnydav29
More
@Uni_Start are u related to tanja morson from Canynge Road?

9:52 AM - 20 Jan 2011

Now the question has to be how did he know to ask if the person he was speaking to was related to Tanja Morson the partner of Dr Vincent Tabak as early as 9:52am on the day that Dr Vincent Tabak was arrested?? When we knew very little about Dr Vincent Tabak and what he had done or not done by this time... And who or what he was connected to ??

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?126025-UK-Joanna-Yeates-25-Clifton-Bristol-17-Dec-2010-10

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/173235/Jo-Yeates-Cops-quiz-Tweeting-brother

https://twitter.com/johnnydav29/status/28147949552799744

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?125800-UK-Joanna-Yeates-25-Clifton-Bristol-17-Dec-2010-8/page18

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case/Gunter Morson
« Reply #1381 on: March 28, 2018, 04:44:06 PM »
Part 2...

Randomly out of a hat this person wants to know this info..... When I look at the twitter account of @Uni_Start, it says they joined twitter in January 2017

But obviously the earlier tweets show that this account must have been active before.... But how does @johnnydav29 know that @Uni_Start is Gunter Morsons account?? There is only one other tweet that says Gunters name from @AskAmex... which I post next...
I will post all of the tweets for @Uni_Start on another post....

So where is the evidence that the original posts that were said on Webslueths were of this time??

I am 100% certain that Chris Jefferies, under suspicion for the murder of Jo Yeates, will be charged with murder within the next 12 hours.

You need to see the time and date of the tweet about CJ.... 31st December at 10:09am... I don't know if the time is correct... But you have to consider that the 31st December 2010 is the day that Dr Vincent Tabak was questioned for 6 hours by DC Karen Thomas... So why would Gunter be tweeting this info?? And at such a time... Surely he would have the common sense not to make such a bold statement, when it hadn't been clarified...
It seems and odd tweet for a University lecturer to go public accusing CJ and being positive that he would be charged!!

Why would he say such a thing... and why would it take @johnnydav29 "20 days" in which to respond to this tweet??
Why would he ask Gunter this on the day that Dr Vincent Tabak is arrested?? Coincidence??

Gunter would not know that the information that Dr Vincent Tabak said about a car changing position would be enough evidence to put CJ away for the Murder.... People moves there cars all the time...

What did Gunter believe he was told that the information guaranteed 100% that CJ would be charged with the Murder of Joanna Yeates??

Everyone assumed that the source had to be Dr Vincent Tabak.... But why??? Because they go on to arrest and charge him???

Well that doesn't have to be the case, and it can't be the case (imo) The changing of the position of a car is not enough to guarantee anything... It's circumstantial at best... But with a 100% conviction that CJ would be charged with Joanna Yeates Murder... The source that Gunter is referring too has to be someone else with different knowledge... Knowledge that would 100% prove CJ was going to be charged.....

Gunter does not say anything about Dr Vincent Tabak or that Dr Vincent Tabak and his sister are being or going to be interviewed by the Police....

We do what they expect us to do and assume the connection ourselves... makes life easy for them doesn't it... But there is NO evidence that the @Uni_start is Gunter Morson or that Dr Vincent Tabak was the source of the information saying that CJ would be charged with Murder...

Dr Vincent Tabak would either have to have tweeted the information to Gunter .. text the information to Gunter or contacted Gunter Morson in some shape or form....

Think about it.... why on the day that Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson Gunters sister are about to be Interviewed by DC Karen Thomas would the tweet happen.... Think of the timing....

There is an information overload and where people are at that time is vitally important.....

* Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson apparently see CJ has been arrested and this event is what is the catalyst for them to apparently ring Avon and Somerset Police and tell them about the car changing position.... The dutifully ring the Police who send out DC Karen Thomas to Interview Dr Vincent Tabak for 6 hours....

We do not know at what time this interview took place between DC Karen Thomas and Dr Vincent Tabak... which makes the timing of the tweet at 10:09am on the 31st December 2010 baffling.....

Everyone has forgotten where Gunter Morson is at this time ???? Well I think they have....

He is not in Holland, where Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson are..... I hadn't really thought about it before and just assumed he was in the same room as Dr Vincent Tabak when he recieved the information..... And that cannot be correct!
 He would have had to be told this Information when Dr Vincent Tabak was in Cambridge for that to be the case.... And apparently Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanajs Morson had left for Holland before CJ's arrest and before CJ's interview about his second witness statement....

So Gunter cannot have been in the room with Dr Vincent Tabak to find out that information .... And no-one would know that CJ would be arrested before Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson left for Holland except the Police....

DCI Phil Jones had a note on his pad that they were to arrest CJ.. this note was written on the 29th December 2010..( He told the Leveson This info) CJ had apparently told the Police the week before about his second witness statement... Making that the 22nd December 2010.... The details important... As Joanna Yeates was only a Missing Person at this point ....

So what prompted someone to inform Gunter Morson about CJ??  He had to hear the information after the 30th December 2010 when CJ was arrested for it to have any significance...

Therefore... there was either a phone call between Gunter and Dr Vincent Tabak.. or there had to be some on-line/ message between the two about CJ going to be charged with Murder.... Meaning that there should still be evidence of this communication....

If this was supposed  to be proof that Dr Vincent Tabak had implicated CJ why wasn't it used at trial??? It on first glance is quite damning...

But thinking about it again.... why would Dr Vincent Tabak contact Gunter Morson and tell him that CJ would be charged with murder?? why would Dr Vincent Tabak be apparently so convinced of that outcome with his statement about a car changing position....

He is in Holland with his family trying to enjoy the festive break, if he was unsure whether to tell the Police in the first instance about the car changing position, then why would he go and contact Gunter Morson to tell him CJ is going to be charged?? There was NO evidence to prove that would happen either way ..... And it appears to be a bit gossipy which I wouldn't expect from either Gunter Morson or Dr Vincent Tabak....

If Dr Vincent Tabak didn't tell Gunter Morson on the morning of the 31st December 2011 and didn't communicate with Gunter Morson whilst he was in Holland.... Is the idiot Tanja?? Did she ring her brother?? If so where is the evidence of any communication between Tanja and Gunter... ??

Or is the "Idiot" someone connected to the Investigation??

Is @Uni_Start really Gunter Morson?? And what prompted @JohnnySav29 to ask him if he was related to Tanja Morson??
By the 20th January 2011 Tanja Morson wasn't even mentioned in the papers and if @JohnnySav29 was so interested in the case... where are his other tweets about Joanna Yeates either being Missing or Murdered??

The tweet before that from @Johnnydav29 is on the 16th December 2010.... And no other information about The Missing or Murdered Joanna Yeates appears on his twitter timeline... (look at part 1 attachements)

So the only evidence that remains about the tweet and when it was posted.. was by the webslueths member on the 20th January 2011

The tweet is starting to look extremely suspicious (imo) And I cannot understand how Gunter Morson would be so sure at 10:09am on the 31st December 2010 that CJ would be charged with Murder...

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1382 on: March 28, 2018, 06:05:55 PM »
Here are the tweets that were made at ... @Uni_Start which is supposed to be Gunter Morson..

J Dav

@johnnydav29
 20 Jan 2011
More
@Uni_Start are u related to tanja morson from Canynge Road?

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply   Retweet   Like   Direct message

dee kasim

@d_estralita
 20 Dec 2010
More
@Uni_Start love this Matt Damon picture of yours G :)

Ask Amex

Verified account

@AskAmex
 18 Dec 2010
More
@Uni_Start Your welcome Gunter....keeps me grounded - if u know what I mean. ^B

alejandro santos

@wonderfullone
 15 Dec 2010
More
@Uni_Start Twenty-five Peruguian Judges review the case and all agreed with the guilty verdict. Appeal same conclusion.

Barbie Latza Nadeau

Verified account

@BLNadeau
 11 Dec 2010
More
@Uni_Start  there was not enough material on the blade to double-test  it the first time so they can only re-examine the results.

Tristram Hooley

@pigironjoe
 8 Sep 2010
More
@Uni_Start http://bit.ly/b8127l Hard Times? Building and Sustaining Research Capacity in UK Universities

No replies to any of the tweets at... @Uni_Start

Is @Uni_Start Gunter Morson??? Or does someone want us to believe that it is???

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=%20%40Uni_Start&src=typd

Offline [...]

« Reply #1383 on: March 30, 2018, 08:13:38 AM »
The Defences Office.... Clegg stated on the TV Program about Rachell Nickell that he had read The Papers and within 2-3 hours he had concluded who had killed her.... (Have posted on this)

I have been trying to ascertain which papers Clegg meant...  The Newspapers or The case papers... When I first watched the program I must admit I thought he meant the Newspapers, which was worrying...

I found on The Firms website a barristers overview of a case... This Barrister works with Clegg and both had worked on a case to do with "BYLock"..

Quote from The Guardian.....

The legal opinion was commissioned by a pro-Gülen organisation based in Europe. The two British lawyers involved, William Clegg QC and Simon Baker, are experienced barristers.

Then from The Firms website......

Simon Baker secures suspended sentence in fatal driving case

Simon Baker represented Karol Michta, the world renowned free-runner who had performed at 10 Downing Street, in his prosecution at the Central Criminal Court for causing death by careless driving.  Mr Baker initially persuaded the Court to defer sentence to enable Mr Michta to complete his under-graduate engineering degree, and then to impose a suspended sentence.

Mr Baker was instructed by James Devane of HKH Kenwright & Cox.

For further information, please see:

The Sun
Daily Mail
Evening Standard
Category: News | Date: July 2017
Well blow me down...
I have attached a screenshot of the page..... Is it me or does that appear to be totally unprofessional??

Where is the judgement??
Wouldn't that be more appropriate way to get potential clients to have confidence in your abilities.. Why would a professional outfit use the media as their source of an outcome of a trial?? Not only that the tabloids!

Why have links to these Articles in The Newspapers??

I'm flabbergasted... Why would they use the Newspapers on their website?? Whether that is free advertising or not I think it's an extremely unprofessional way to conduct oneself... It's almost laughable, What connection does The Defences have to the Newspapers? Do they have a connection?? Or do they just like to see their name in The Papers??

It's a serious question... Clegg had stated that he knew The Police had spoken to the press about Colin Stagg and it was because The Press had told him so..... (he states that on camera).. So are the Press he is referring to from 'The Sun.. The Daily Mail and Evening Standard?? And does that go with the possibility that when Clegg talks about the papers he is referring to The Newspapers.... I could do a Clegg and say it's Perfectly Obvious... But i am unsure... The use of the Newspapers as a source of Information about a Case the firm has been involved in has me very concerned.... I would have expected links to Law Based Material and not The Press....

It is truly unbelievable... Top Law firm advertising 3 newspapers as the source for people to get the Information for a case that they have been involved in.....

I may appear to have gone off topic, but I don't believe so... As I have many concerns to The Defence of Dr Vincent Tabak....

Is that normal practice to use Newspapers in this way??

If the law Firm uses The newspapers as a source of Information for Their prospective clients to see the outcome or back story of a case, wouldn't that make a client run for the hills??

I know that i have used The Newspapers for my sources of Information about Dr Vincent Tabak's Case, but i am not a legal expert who has access to other sources.... So for The Firm to use The Newspapers as a source of Information for potential Clients I find astounding...

Why did they just not bother with the links?? There are No Links to the Newspapers about Dr vincent Tabak's case and there are plenty of stories written about The trial and case in general...

I had little to no confidence in The Defence when I started on this forum... and the last months revelations have only added to that belief.....

Why would you link The newspapers For Further Information??? Totally Unprofessional (imo)...  Leaving me with even less Confidence in Dr Vincent Tabak's Defence with a Firm who likes the media spotlight, like a media grabbing starlet...

It shouldn't be what grabs the headlines that shows what a great Defence lawyer you are... It should be the cases you have won and your ability in the court room that secures confidence in you.... But that's just my opinion!

If the media circus of Dr Vincent Tabak's Case is anything to go by, I would be hiding under a rock.... And disassociating myself from The Media... Not providing links for Further Information on any case......

The links to the 3 articles that The Firm use as their source....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2857864/judge-lets-student-who-killed-pedestrian-in-horror-smash-complete-degree-before-sentencing/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4219428/Freerunner-killed-pedestrian-allowed-finish-degree.html
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/freerunner-faces-prison-for-death-crash-in-speeding-car-a3459096.html

Are these Newspaper Articles really the way in which to show potential clients your abilities?? 
I don't think so.. And I am sure Dr Vincent Tabak would agree!! Seeing as he landed a mighty prison sentence after the trial of the century was a media circus from start to finish and Having been put on the stand as a Guilty Man, with The Presumption of Innocence thrown completely out of the window...

We should not be a country where it is trial by media... But a Country where it is trial by evidence.... And i still want to see what evidence they had to charge Dr Vincent Tabak in the first place...... As a low profile DNA sample is only good enough if the other evidence supports the sample in the first place.... But that's another story....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/11/turks-detained-encrypted-bylock-messaging-app-human-rights-breached
https://www.2bedfordrow.co.uk/simon-baker-secures-suspended-sentence-fatal-driving-case/

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg451573#msg451573
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg451572#msg451572

Offline [...]

« Reply #1384 on: April 01, 2018, 10:29:22 AM »
From The Guardian.....

23 December

Yeates's parents make a second appeal, revealing their fears that their daughter has been abducted. Her father begs his daughter's potential kidnapper: "If she's dead, please tell somebody where she is. I think she was abducted after getting home to her flat. I have no idea of the circumstances of the abduction because of what was left behind.

The abduction idea and the wording of the statements has always had me concerned....

Abduction?? Removed from her residence not by her own consent.... But it is the last sentence that makes me question what is actually meant...

We have an adult female missing from home.... No finger pointing of her Boyfriend whom should be the prime suspect... But Police surrounding the building immediately and not leaving that building... What was left behind that made this case different from other woman that had left home and never returned.....

It's this image that makes me think differently about what was left behind....

If you look closely at the image you can see a supporting hand touching what is effectively "Bernard" The imposter Cat...  No-one supports a cat being held by its owner in that way... It's ridiculous to even suggest that is the case....

But that image coupled with the statement has me wondering if Joanna Yeates had a child....

"What was left behind"....  That for me would explain the Polices reaction to  Joanna Yeates Missing and them being around the building.... It would explain why her parents believe she had been taken and her leaving wasn't voluntary...

There has to be something that the Police kept from the public about this case.... They would not reveal all....

From the transcript of Rebecca Scott..

And Greg... Greg answered the phone....  I knew something was wrong... er I think, we all did.
Erm.. (pause)(licks lips) As soon as I found out her possesions were in the flat, you know , that was it.. I  knew that hadn't left the house of her own intention.

Possesions being in the Flat are not really enough to say that someone had left the flat by her own intensions....

Was a child left on it own?? I don't know... But that would add to the Polices immediate attention to this case and them being camped outside Canygne Road from day one.....

Even the wording of the Rebecca Scott Interview is strange... she tries her hardest not to reveal something of great importance... Is it possible that Joanna Yeates had a child?? We don't know... The Autopsy and Inquest should have revealed if she had given birth.... But little is known of These two reports....

There has to be more to this than Joanna Yeates leaving one coat a pair of boots and her bag behind with her money to make The Police her parents and her friend believe that she had been taken from the Flat.... As we know Joanna Yeates had been found in different Clothing... Se had also taken money from an ATM.... She must have owned more than one coat.... So using these as evidence of her leaving her flat not by her own intention, tells me that there is more to this than meets the eye....

I tried to understand why the Police always knew and insisted that Joanna Yeates had reached home on the 17th December 2010.... There had to be a way in which they knew this....
If I go with the possibility that Joanna Yeates had a child did someone speak to said child on the phone?? That would place Joanna Yeates in her Flat on the 17th December 2010...

There is something missing from this case..... Something that catergerically puts Joanna Yeates inside her Flat on the 17th December 2010... If not that .... Something that makes Joanna Yeates a "Missing Person from Friday 17th December 2010... It has to be emphatic... It has to be concrete for them to have insisted that Joanna Yeates went '"Missing" on the 17th December 2010....

If someone was child minding and had expected Joanna Yeates to turn up on that day.... that would be evidence of the 17th December 2010 being the day she went Missing...

Am I correct in questioning the idea that Joanna Yeates could have had a child?? Because the language that is used and the photoshopped image with Bernard has me questioning this as a possibility...

That surely would be evidence that the Police had kept to themselves!!!

"What she had left behind... rings in my ears....

I have no idea of the circumstances of the abduction because of what was left behind.
Does that statement sound like her parents are talking of keys, boots coat etc....

It sounds more personal to me...  and not about inanimate objects.... !!

Edit.... Is Joanna Yeates actually holding a child in that photograph and it has been photoshopped with an image of a cat????

Or is Bernard the cat concealing something in that image??  the hand around the cats neck , now I look at it agin doesn't appear to be Joanna Yeates either ..... (imo)

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg422287#msg422287
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/30/joanna-yeates-disappearance-murder-timeline

Offline [...]

« Reply #1385 on: April 02, 2018, 10:39:58 AM »
Whilst my theories may appear wild and wonderful, I find myself having to question so many different possibilities... With the lack of answers I have to many questions, most of the time I try to ascertain what other outcomes are possible with this Case.

The amount of Missing information in this case, one can only try to draw conclusions from the trail around the internet. With Joanna Yeates Inquest closing and not fulfilling it's need to gather all evidence that would pertain to her death and all medical evidence related to her in life also.... We are left with an extremely vague picture of Joanna Yeates.

My post about her maybe having a child would have been easily answered by the Autopsy or Inquest, the medication she had been prescribed and for what ailment would also have been made available...  No direct question were asked of Dr Delaney or Dr Cary as to whether Joanna Yeates body had been washed...

No direct questions about the clothing she had been found in and how it differed from The Ram Pub CCTV...
No direct questions as to The time of death... Or the Missing body fluids... Nothing to establish whether Joanna Yeates body had started to decompose before it had frozen and the amount of decomposition which surely would give them a greater idea as to when she had been deposited on Longwood lane....

I have spoken of lividity..... The pooling of blood that occurs when the heart stops pumping, which settles at the lowest point... Which would give an indication as to whether her body had been moved, and how many times it had been moved.....

Maybe there were many indications of lividity that had not been spoken of.... I put that Idea forward based on the amount of times Dr Vincent Tabak apparently moved Joanna Yeates body... There really would be no reason to move Joanna Yeates so many times and for Dr Vincent Tabak to take her into his Flat.... And with most questions i have.. I can only assume there had to be a need for Joanna Yeates to be moved several times, and lividity would show the signs of her body being moved....

For an extremely Intelligent man.. why would he cause himself to be connected to her death by taking her to his flat and placing her there, with the possibility of leaving evidence from a body who's fluids he could not control.. He could have brought his car from the street and back it up to the pavement and place the body directly inside the boot, having brought the Bicycle bag from his home and taken it around to Joanna Yeates Flat to stop any more cross contamination.... But from the testimony  we know that is not what happens... he even places her on the ground at the back of the building before taken her into his home.....

So are there signs of  lividity that tells use how many times Joanna Yeates body had been moved?? A question I have longed wanted to know the answer too... And is this why we have Dr Vincent Tabak telling us he moved her several times...

I keep saying the evidence does not support the story on the stand, and I believe that to be true... The stomach contents do not reveal cheesy chips... her stomach I believe is empty.. The conclusion is drawn from what they assume is Joanna Yeates last meal rather than from evidence of what her stomach actually contained... If as has been suggested she was abducted... what is to say that didn't die later and had actually eaten something else??

The stomach contains and the blood alcohol levels are vague at best... No drug test have been performed as far as I am aware, these tests were not in court... But surely they must have done drug tests upon her body, which at the very least would show the prescribed/Pharmacy medication that Joanna Yeates had been taking... a course of antibiotics for instance... Anything... But we have NO tests on what else was in the body of Joanna Yeates...  were there any injection sights?? I'm saying that because we don't know if she attend a doctors surgery whilst she was ill or if she had given a blood sample...

Where did the story of the significant injuries originate from??  When DCI Phil Jones first spoke he said that there were NO significant injures.... Did someone just count the marks on her body from the photographs and claim that these were significant injuries, without knowing how Joanna Yeates came to have such injuries??

There were marks on her body from the removal of her from Longwood Lane as they need a winch to gain access to her and also straps were used... If the body had already started to Thaw as  Andrew Mott and PC Martin faithful had stated in court then the tissue surrounding those areas from removal surely would be compromised by the evacuation of her body....

Each injuries to Joanna Yeates isn't individually catalogued at trial we do not know which injuries where on her person before she died... Had she bruised herself in the days prior to the attack upon her person?? Or the damage to any tissue that was sustained as evidence of the removal of her body....

Why wasn't more made of the fact we have apparently got blood on the wall?? Does a person not stop pumping blood once they have died?? How was that event even possible?? We have ares of blood on the top and the side of the wall... 2 areas which (imo) should indicate that Joanna Yeates was alive when she was on Longwood Lane... And a jury could be persuaded of that possibility (imo)... If There was enough blood to be deposited in 2 places on Longwood Lane, there should have been more evidence of this blood connecting Dr Vincent Tabak to it....

If Joanna Yeates was alive at that point... isn't it therefore possible that she had tried to move herself??  and leaned on this wall??

But there is not a good enough explanation of the blood that is on the wall in Longwood Lane.... I can think of other ways in which this blood was transferred to the top and side of the Wall....  Tanja Nixon who gave evidence about the collect of this blood was not at Longwood lane when the Fire Brigade were (imo) We already have Dr Delaney expressing that he was in attendance when her body had been removed by two Officers... We already have the testimony from Andrew Mott and PC Martin faithful staring that the body had started to thaw.....

In return then I suggest that the blood was deposited on the top of the wall and down the side as she was being evacuated from Longwood Lane .... We do not know to what extent and at what speed the thawing of Joanna Yeates body was taking place.... And if any fluids were leaving her body at this time ?? Andrew Mott and PC Martin Faithful were at the scene from the begining... It wasn't until hours later that Dr Delaney had attended the scene... In which time any amount of thawing could have taken place...

Are the images of the blood on top of the wall and down the side of the wall taken when Joanna Yeates is in situ?? Or are they taken after her removal??

Was the Police photographer called to give evidence ?? Surely he would have seen and documented the blood on the wall and down the side of the wall with Joanna Yeates in situ??
Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
A clot of blood and some drips of blood were found on the wall next to where Joanna's body was found. #VincentTabak
ReplyRetweetFavorite 
10:46 AM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Further blood smears were found higher up on the wall according to forensic expert Tanya Nickson. #joannayeates
10:46 AM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Blood clot was likely to have been from Joanna's nose left during an attempt to put her over the wall, court told.

Clegg doesn't cross examine  Tanja nixon on when she believes the blood was deposited... And if it was possibly deposited when they removed Joanna Yeates from her location... How would she know where the blood had come from?? Was Tanja Nixon on scene when the extraction of Joanna Yeates was taking Place... Did she herself take photographs of the extraction??  There must have been evidence of blood around Joanna Yeates nose for Tanja Nixon to determine that was where the blood came from.... Or did she slip up?? There was apparently blood in Joanna Yeates hair that could have easily clotted... Why would Tanja Nixon state it could have come from her nose?? Are there images of Joanna Yeates with a nostril blocked with blood?/ And images of this nostril free from blood??

I still want to know where the Police Photographer was on this day.... Because I believe the photographs that were taken by The Police Photographer would give us a better indication of the position of Joanna Yeates body and the extraction that was done of Joanna Yeates body on Longwood Lane .....

We have a whole host of images that should be available to view by the jury... Showing us exactly what Joanna Yeates looked like on discovery....

The idea that drips of blood were found isn't enough to state that someone tried to put Joanna Yeates over the wall.... The drips of blood themselves should be questioned... In what direction did these drips of blood lie?? Did they drop directly downwards... where there spots of blood directly below Joanna Yeates showing that her body was in a set position... or did these blood drip on the wall appear at an angle... Indicating movement of the body over the wall...

I cannot understand why Clegg didn't cross examine these so called experts about what they had seen at this scene of Crime.... And if Joanna Yeates nose was bleeding then why are there no drops of blood at Canygne Road???

Why did he not try to establish what had caused these drops of blood to appear on the wall at Longwood Lane .... At the very least I would have expected Clegg to try and establish the facts and when they could not produce the photographic evidence at court of them using said straps to remove Joanna Yeates body,he could have at least called in to question the chain of events that had taken place on the evidence gathering at Longwood Lane....

That is what I would expect from a man/woman defending me...  i would want to have them prove and find any faults within protocols that were not followed or any chain of event that was not followed to cast doubt on the experts testimony,.... Clegg should have been aware of this from day one... Dr Vincent Tabak has kept silent.... he is supposed to be proving his clients Innocence.... He is supposed to be casting doubt, not supporting The Prosecution!

I can only conclude that the evidence wasn't tested by the defence..... And my wild and wonderful theories that appear to be off centre, have a purpose.... And if that purpose is only to prove that the Defence did not fully Investigate this case (imo).. then so be it....  i should still not be asking questions at this late stage in the game!!

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Vincent_Tabak_Trial3?Page=0

Offline Baz

« Reply #1386 on: April 03, 2018, 01:54:08 PM »
From The Guardian.....

The abduction idea and the wording of the statements has always had me concerned....

Abduction?? Removed from her residence not by her own consent.... But it is the last sentence that makes me question what is actually meant...

We have an adult female missing from home.... No finger pointing of her Boyfriend whom should be the prime suspect... But Police surrounding the building immediately and not leaving that building... What was left behind that made this case different from other woman that had left home and never returned.....

It's this image that makes me think differently about what was left behind....

If you look closely at the image you can see a supporting hand touching what is effectively "Bernard" The imposter Cat...  No-one supports a cat being held by its owner in that way... It's ridiculous to even suggest that is the case....

But that image coupled with the statement has me wondering if Joanna Yeates had a child....

"What was left behind"....  That for me would explain the Polices reaction to  Joanna Yeates Missing and them being around the building.... It would explain why her parents believe she had been taken and her leaving wasn't voluntary...

There has to be something that the Police kept from the public about this case.... They would not reveal all....

From the transcript of Rebecca Scott..

Possesions being in the Flat are not really enough to say that someone had left the flat by her own intensions....

Was a child left on it own?? I don't know... But that would add to the Polices immediate attention to this case and them being camped outside Canygne Road from day one.....

Even the wording of the Rebecca Scott Interview is strange... she tries her hardest not to reveal something of great importance... Is it possible that Joanna Yeates had a child?? We don't know... The Autopsy and Inquest should have revealed if she had given birth.... But little is known of These two reports....

There has to be more to this than Joanna Yeates leaving one coat a pair of boots and her bag behind with her money to make The Police her parents and her friend believe that she had been taken from the Flat.... As we know Joanna Yeates had been found in different Clothing... Se had also taken money from an ATM.... She must have owned more than one coat.... So using these as evidence of her leaving her flat not by her own intention, tells me that there is more to this than meets the eye....

I tried to understand why the Police always knew and insisted that Joanna Yeates had reached home on the 17th December 2010.... There had to be a way in which they knew this....
If I go with the possibility that Joanna Yeates had a child did someone speak to said child on the phone?? That would place Joanna Yeates in her Flat on the 17th December 2010...

There is something missing from this case..... Something that catergerically puts Joanna Yeates inside her Flat on the 17th December 2010... If not that .... Something that makes Joanna Yeates a "Missing Person from Friday 17th December 2010... It has to be emphatic... It has to be concrete for them to have insisted that Joanna Yeates went '"Missing" on the 17th December 2010....

If someone was child minding and had expected Joanna Yeates to turn up on that day.... that would be evidence of the 17th December 2010 being the day she went Missing...

Am I correct in questioning the idea that Joanna Yeates could have had a child?? Because the language that is used and the photoshopped image with Bernard has me questioning this as a possibility...

That surely would be evidence that the Police had kept to themselves!!!

"What she had left behind... rings in my ears....
 Does that statement sound like her parents are talking of keys, boots coat etc....

It sounds more personal to me...  and not about inanimate objects.... !!

Edit.... Is Joanna Yeates actually holding a child in that photograph and it has been photoshopped with an image of a cat????

Or is Bernard the cat concealing something in that image??  the hand around the cats neck , now I look at it agin doesn't appear to be Joanna Yeates either ..... (imo)

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg422287#msg422287
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/30/joanna-yeates-disappearance-murder-timeline

I'm pretty sure both hands in that photo are hers. And yet you've managed to turn the photo into evidence she had a secret child? Your theories are becoming more and more outlandish.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1387 on: April 05, 2018, 10:04:31 AM »
I have a theory...... (apologies for long post)...

The story repeated on 26th March 2018

It was December 2010 and the holiday season was in full swing.

There was snow on the ground in Bristol in the UK and with Christmas approaching, 25-year-old Jo Yeates was excited about spending time with her boyfriend, Greg Reardon, and her parents, David and Theresa.

Jo and Greg had met at the landscape architecture firm where they both worked and had recently moved in together.

On December 17, Jo and her colleagues finished work for the day and piled into a nearby pub for festive drinks. Greg had gone away for the weekend to visit his brother and Jo told her friends she planned to spend her time baking cakes for a party they were throwing the following Tuesday.

At around 8pm, Jo left the pub and went to a nearby supermarket where she purchased a pizza and two bottles of cider. Then she set off on the 20 minute walk back to her flat.

On 19 December, Greg returned from his trip. Upon entering the house, he found a half drunk bottle of cider on the table beside Jo’s handbag, glasses and keys. His girlfriend was nowhere to be found.

Repeat, repeat . repeat.... It's like a stuck record... There is no more information available the same info goes around and around and around....

When I think of other cases like The Wests for instance , there is a lot of background information available about the Wests... Programs fill us in on every detail of how they came to be the people they were....

But with this case there is nothing.... Zero.....

We have the day that Joanna Yeates went Missing apparently being the 17th December 2010.. We Have Forensic Officers at Canygne Road going round and round doing the same thing for weeks .... We have the trip to the supermarket played out, the CCTV footage having been put through another program to give us a time and date... We still have The Yeates talking about laying a headstone...

Why is everything on repeat??

Where is the detail??
Where are the Interviews?  None of her friends have come forward.. There is never any new information...
They start the investigation and treat it as a Murder Inquiry without a proper "Proof of Life Inquiry"... They Interview no-one to establish where she was or had been.... All those people in The Ram and no-one is Interviewed...  No direct appeal to anyone whom had been in the supermarkets at the same time as Joanna Yeates to come forward...

They have apparently hundreds of phone calls after appeals on TV, yet they do not follow them up... They can't have done, there too busy getting ready to arrest Dr Vincent Tabak without any evidence...

How can every procedure appear not to be followed, mistake after mistake is made... And no one says anything....  I have said before it is like they are all acting, everyone has a part to play.... I wondered if the trial was a Moot Trial...
AH.. mentioned in a post that the Forensics at Canygne Road looked like they were training...

The Police as AH pointed out look disinterested... Rebecca Scott herself arrives at court dressed like it doesn't matter.... So what was it all about.... A pointless exercise???

At what point did they stop Investigating The Case?? If as AH has suggested that Dr Vincent Tabak is questioned over and over again and then to shut them up he admits Manslaughter, The Investigation into what happened to Joanna Yeates stops....

So... Did Dr Vincent Tabak admit to manslaughter to shut them up in the Holland Interview?? Remember that Interview is 6 hours long.... And 6 hours going around in circles would annoy anyone...

Maybe that is it.... The Holland Interview is where it all changes..... They have NO evidence... they badger Dr Vincent Tabak for hours they come away with a DNA sample that they cannot use.... Or did he even give them a DNA sample?/ We only have their word he did and I do not believe the tripe that has come out of their mouths....

Without following up any leads, and lets face it people were ringing and were following this case from the begining... The Investigation has stalled... They let us know information yet it is not followed up as far as i can see... They cannot connect Dr Vincent Tabak to the Pizza and Note sent to the Ram in late December.. yet we are told of it's existence on the 10th January 2011... The appeal by the Yeates Family on the 18th January 2011 followed by the sobbing girl ringing with information.... Do they not follow up any more leads, is that why they arrest Dr Vincent Tabak on the 20th January 2011??

Do they arrest him because he admitted he had killed her when he was Interviewed in Holland,, halting the Investigation... And any lines of inquiry that the appeals may have brought they ignore?? They were due their review... Would their incompetence been exposed at this point... Did Dr Vincent Tabak unwittingly stop the investigation into Joanna Yeates murder ?? Is this why he apologises to the Yeates in court... because the real killer got away with the crime...

The Police have put away many innocent people .. we know this .. Stefan Kizco is just one example... They like to close cases and appease the public and Innocent Men have had their lives ruined....

The Confession has always played a part in this case.... But which Confession maybe is the key.... The tosh that Brotherton spoke of that tried to implicate Dr Vincent Tabak when he was at Long Lartin.. wasn't good enough to be believed that he was actually admitting to murder... We then get fooled into believing The Plea at The Old Bailey, which again he cannot have been Dr Vincent Tabak there to make this plea.. (I understand where leonora is coming from)

Dr Vincent Tabak as we know never spoke when he was arrested... So the story that we know, where did it come from?? I think it came from Dr Vincent Tabak.... I think it came from The Holland Interview.... I think he gave them a scenario that was NOT possible which is ....."The Admission To Manslaughter"...

The scenario he gave them he knew wasn't true.. (imo) he could prove it wasn't true, that is why he said it... That is why I believe the times do not add up... Why we have NO TimeStamps... Because the time Stamps would prove that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't kill Joanna Yeates... The timings are all wrong...  we know they are... The ridiculous idea that he could carry a dead weight so many times on his own, when it would be physically impossible for him to do so.....

They arrest him just before The Crime Watch program is due to air.... So it doesn't add any information that is in the program is with held from the public... We do not know what it may have revealed.... So it appears that they went after Dr Vincent Tabak because he made fools out of them... And once that ball started rolling, it didn't stop......

Dr Vincent Tabak cannot answer over 80 questions, because he didn't kill Joanna Yeates... The s tory that I keep speaking of that was told on the witness stand is just that... A Story... But was it first told in Holland??

Did the Police spend there time trying to tie Dr Vincent Tabak to the murder of Joanna Yeates after The Holland Interview??

There was more circumstancial evidence connecting CJ at the time of his arrest than there was of Dr Vincent Tabak at the time of his arrest.... They do not get any so called evidence from Dr Vincent Tabak until after they have arrested him.... So did they arrest him to teach him a lesson and go with it??

Is the reason that no-one is attending court to give evidence because they don't want to?? CJ.. Tanja Morson the two most important witness's not there... Or was it that they didn't want them to appear in court because it would contradict the story that was said on the stand....

The huge holes in this case are ridiculous... Massive pieces of Information Missing ... Yet they push through a trial and for what ??? He's not guilty... They know he's not guilty....

Who is responsible for Dr Vincent Tabak's incarceration??  What prompted the need to have this trial asap?? There is no evidence gathering for Dr Vincent Tabak as far as I can tell... There can't have been... Tanja Morson at the very least should have taken the stand....

I have gone around and around in circles... It leads nowhere... Nothing changes and it should... Something different should have come to the surface by now and the same old story gets spun....

Why do we not see any programs about him... information about how he was as a youngster like we have seen about The Wests... Information proving he did indeed have relations with ladies of the night... That should be a great news spinner.... But the media say nothing ... It all stopped, even when they did make a couple of programs they were a rehash of each other... The same tail with no real detail...

The Nero cafe CCTV... none of us knew of it's existence until Colin Port spoke of it at The Leveson, the same with The Trainer..... If DCI Phil Jones didn't talk about it then we would not know about it...

But there has to be a reason for this Information being brought to our attention so late in the day... Why did they really keep CJ on bail for so long?? Where there some ranks within the Police hoping that the Case against Dr Vincent Tabak would be dropped... Were they planning to pursue CJ further?? Would Dr Vincent Tabak's admission stop any further Investigations into the Murder of Joanna Yeates...

Were there still Police who believed that CJ was guilty??  It sort of mirrors Colin Stagg in a way.... Arrested as a suspect and vilified in the media... They suggested to us that because of his age and Hardyman living at the same address there had to be a connection to Glenis Caruthers.... And allowed us to believe that a serial killer was in our midst and they have him in their custody...  But we know CJ was exhonerated.... And in part I believe that is why Dr Vincent Tabak gets mentioned in July 2011 by the attorney general...  If they have one man charged with this offence ... then it in turn makes the other man Not Guity....

But the evidence they had would prove that CJ wasn't guilty... They had tenuous links in the first place as far as CJ was concerned and never strayed from that property... Did the information that Dr Vincent Tabak gave in Holland also exhonerate CJ... Where the timings of what Dr Vincent Tabak said in support of CJ... They knew they had little to nothing on CJ when he was arrested... But i believe some had decided he was guilty... Because in their minds he was....

They were also of the impression that it was at least 2 killers.... had they decided that Dr Vincent Tabak must be CJ's accomplice?? Did he give CJ an alibi??  Was that a reason for going after Dr Vincent Tabak? Was The Holland Interview more to do with them believing Dr Vincent Tabak was a suspect was involved with CJ??

If that was their belief... Then The Holland Interview would go round in circles.... 6  hours of circles making Dr Vincent Tabak completely annoyed with their incompetence... At which point he tells them he did it... And as (AH )has stated.... they are scuppered.... Completely scuppered.... 

CJ should have been released from bail as soon as they charged Dr Vincent Tabak, but he is NOT... 4th march 2011 is when this actually takes place... I believe that they still had CJ in there sights, because they were blinded to the fact that he had access to these flats and had made a second witness statement... Which drew their attention to him in the first place...

But if Dr Vincent Tabak contradicts their beliefs, they could construe that as they were accomplices.... (imo) CJ has the backing of his solicitors to fight any ridiculous notion put to him.... But Dr Vincent Tabak has blown it..... He's blown it because he has admitted to Manslaughter, and they are not going to let that one go (imo)...

So they go with that idea.... And the case is put forward that he did indeed kill Joanna Yeates... he is indeed an evil man..... And we'll throw in some porn and child porn for good measure....

The Yeates family are none the wiser.... why would they be... They want Justice for their daughter.... The public just want to see someone swing, they are not interested in the truth.... And that is why it is easy to get them to believe the tosh that is stated at trial.... because they want to believe it, whether it is true or not....

I have stated before about the 6 hour Interview in Holland which is the time the Dutch Authorities have in which to charge or release someone... It cannot be coincidence that this Interview was for 6 hours and that Dr Vincent Tabak was being interviewed as a suspect... Why was this Interview conducted at the airport??? Where there any Dutch Authorities present??

If Ann Redrrop had insisted that from late December 2010 they were investigating Dr Vincent Tabak, then I believe that they were investigating him as an accomplice... I believe that information he gave on the phone to DC Karen Thomas around the 23rd December 2010 would support CJ..... The second witness statement was given by CJ on The 22nd December 2010.... is it me or is it just coincidence that DC Karen Thomas decides to ring Dr Vincent Tabak the day after?? Was she confirming what CJ had said in his second witness statement?? Did CJ see Dr Vincent Tabak that evening??

It isn't until they arrest CJ... that Dr Vincent Tabak becomes of Interest in this case.... If Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson were aware that CJ was arrested, then I suggest that they called the Police to help CJ and not to bury CJ...

And there is where it starts.... If that was a detail that they had left out of the interview at the Flat then they could assume he was involved as an accomplice....  And was covering for CJ... So we get them flying out to Holland to Interview Dr Vincent Tabak....he shuts them up by admitting to killing Joanna Yeates because he has had enough of their stupid questions... And lands himself in the middle of a S***  Storm...

Any Circumstantial Evidence can be interpreted in many ways... and I believe that is just what they did... It will make Dr Vincent Tabak look guilty no matter what.... Ignore the evidence.... and where it leads.... Lets satisfy the public that a bad man is locked up...

Does no-one else think that the arrest of Dr Vincent Tabak came too quickly after the arrest of CJ... With nothing pointing to Dr Vincent Tabak whatsoever.... 

Is the fact that everyone appears to agree that Dr Vincent Tabak admitted manslaughter correct... Are they telling us he really did.... So when i look at that I will say 'Yes"... but the real question has to be,......

When did Dr Vincent Tabak admit that he was guilty of Manslaughter??

And the only time that I can make any sense of is The Holland Interview....  Because I believe that was the only time Dr Vincent Tabak spoke and gave the Police a ridiculous story that he could prove was untrue.... (imo)

https://www.mamamia.com.au/jo-yeates-murder/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1388 on: April 05, 2018, 11:41:33 AM »
That Interview Fiona Bruce did with Clegg on The Rachell Nickell story keeps Playing around my head....

What idiot decides without any supporting evidence that the man that killed Samantha Bisset and her daughter also killed Rachell Nickell....

At what point does that bear any resemblance to supporting evidence..... After 2 -3 hours of reading the papers Clegg decided that the person who had killed Samantha Bisset and her daughter had killed Rachell Nickell....

So... Is that how it works.. Did Someone from Avon and Somerset Police decide that The Glenis Carruther Case had a marked resemblance to The Joanna Yeates Case.... And in that belief pursued CJ as a possible suspect....

We don't even know if CJ was around at the time Glenis Caruthers had been murdered or if they Interviewed him at the time....  Do they all eat the same idiot sandwich??  Do they all jump to a conclusion based on NO Evidence that the cases have to be connected and it must be the same individual responsible for all??  We have a number of cases of a similar nature they are investigating at the time... All of these investigators show their face around the Joanna Yeates Investigation.... Did they believe that they would solve at least 3 cases at once???

Because someone (imo)... Appear to have taken the same approach as Clegg admitted too... See the similarities and then cast aspersions.. making a connection that isn't there....

Did Dr Vincent Tabak stop this from happening by supporting CJ.... Were they ready to throw the book at CJ... Did they connect the dots and run out of ink??
They may appear similar, but are they.... CJ is the only person that could because of his age, be connected in some remote way to all 3 cases and only based on their similarity to each other..... Dr Vincent Tabak could not!!

So was the person who had the idiot sandwich at the start of the day, the one we should be looking at?? Was it their  assumption that CJ had to be guilty of the Murder of Joanna Yeates, and possibly 2 other murders because all 3 woman are found on a Grass Verge... (so they say).. and CJ is of an age to cover all 3 cases.. Is The reason that they stayed at Canygne Road in the vain hope to connect CJ to the Murder of Joanna Yeates.... They have his second witness statement by the 22nd December 2010.... everything is good to go.... But Dr Vincent Tabak tells them differently (imo)... he alibi's CJ..??. But they don't want to listen... They are convinced that they have caught a serial killer .....

So do the police work on an assumption first?? Or did they in this case??? 

Did they always believe CJ was who they were after, because that appears to be what they did (imo)...

It's Perfectly Obvious!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1389 on: April 05, 2018, 12:34:45 PM »
The most important witness statement that there is in this case, and it is never brought to trial.... Leonora has always stated that this is the most important statement.....

What is contained within this statement...  Who are the individuals that CJ saw that night??   Did CJ see or recognise Dr Vincent Tabak's voice??  Does CJ put Dr Vincent Tabak leaving Canygne Road at around 9:00pm on Friday 17th December 2010... Is that why Dr Vincent Tabaks says in the newspaper Interview he wasn't there.. ... Did he chat with CJ??

Why hasn't this 2nd witness statement from CJ come to light?? why should it be hidden??

Why hasn't CJ told us of its contents??

Is the reason CJ doesn't speak of its contents the proof that Dr Vincent Tabak is innocent, and if he divulges the contents it may put a future trial in jeopardy ?? Have all concerned in this case been silenced by an order of court??

Realistically CJ's second witness statement should have been made know... If not at trial after the trial when he has had many opportunities in which to tell us what he told the Police in that  "Second Witness Statement"!!!.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1390 on: April 07, 2018, 10:04:37 PM »
A theory about Time Stamps and tweets....

I thought about this the other day... And Time Stamps are vitally important... But my problem with the twitter timestamp I do not know if it is accurate.... What I mean is I do not know if the twitter accounts setting where set to London England time or a different Country's time...

So The first tweet is at 10:09 am on 31st December 2010...  I'll start as if it is set to London time....

Apparently this information came from Dr Vincent Tabak... Even if Gunter goes straight onto social media to report this 12 hours from that time would make it 10:09 PM on the 31st December 2010... Therefore I would have expected his second tweet sooner....

Now I'll come to the second tweet... That is tweeted at 3:04pm on 1st January 2011

This is the tweet that has me thinking the time is incorrect.... CJ doesn't get released from custody until some 6 hours later... Also the statement read out at the waterfront doesn't mention CJ being released.... Which until it has been made official  Gunter shouldn't know diddly squat....

It's a bit like the question what came first the chicken or the egg??

Has someone changed the time settings.. Is @Uni_Start really Gunter Morsons account?? Where was Gunter Morson when he tweeted?? Did he know about the tweets??

We get this info from the Independent and that is not until the Sunday Morning bang on midnight.... 

By Andrew McCorkell Sunday 2 January 2011 00:00 GMT  The Independent...
The retired schoolteacher arrested in connection with the murder of Joanna Yeates was let go last night after being questioned by police for three days. Christopher Jefferies, 65, was released on police bail, pending further inquiries, more than 60 hours after his arrest on Thursday morning at his flat in the Clifton area of Bristol

What if the settings on Gunter Morsons account haven't been changed.... what if the settings are correct for the time zone he is in....

Here's a theory.... Gunter Morson is in Chilli possibly... there has to be more to mentioning Chilli so many times in the papers...
Eg:..  Emma who lived at Aberdeen Road went to Chilli for a Holiday and so did Tanja Morson when the trial happened...

Until 2015, Continental Chile used the time offset UTC−04:00 and Easter Island used UTC−06:00 for standard time, with daylight saving time roughly between October and March every year. In January 2015 the Chilean government announced that the entire country will keep the time offset used during daylight saving time permanently

Chilli or should I be more specific.... Easter Island would be -6 hours time difference from London making the first tweet

* 4:09 pm on the 31st December 2010 London Time

And the second tweet

* 9:04pm on the 1st January 2011 London Time

So why at 4:00pm would Dr Vincent Tabak tell Gunter that CJ would be charged ?? How would he know this info, Is Dr Vincent Tabak still being Interviewed at this point??

(imo) Dr Vincent Tabak could not be the source that we have been lead to believe Gunter Morsons speaks of.... Because Gunter Morson is either in Chilli at the time of the tweets or his twitter account is set to Chillean Time Stamp... (imo) I have another Or, so bare with me....

Also Dr Vincent Tabak would not know that CJ had been released at 9:00pm or 3:04pm  on the 1st January 2011, as it wasn't reported as far as I can see until the Midnight on 2nd January 2011

So How would Gunter know CJ had been released?? Or should i say the account that is supposed to be Gunter Morsons....

If I take the timestamps as London.. The Statement on the waterfront doesn't say that CJ has been released.... So that cannot be correct.....

So I can only conclude that the Timestamps are not set to London time and maybe they are set to Chillean Time... There are too many coincidences here....

If Gunter Morson isn't in Chilli at that time who is???

The tweet also says via the web... now has the account been hacked?? or does that mean something else??? It is not until the 20th January 2011 that someone asks Gunter if he is related to Tanja Morson, then his account is deleted/blocked from view....

Did Gunter realise that his account had been hacked?? Because you would have expected more tweets to him around that time, In Fact there aren't many tweets from or at @Uni-Start full stop, therefore my question has to be did someone hack Gunter Morsons twitter account?? And he only noticed on the 20th January 2011 when the tweet about him being related to Tanja Morson was sent to him...??

Now that would make more sense.... So who is possibly in Easter island around this time and who possibly hacked Gunter Morsons account?? That to me is the only thing that comes close to why Gunter Morson's twitter account stated the two tweets it did...

Gunter was never called to give evidence or make a statement for trial... This was supposed to be damning evidence that Dr Vincent Tabak was trying to implicate CJ and knew that CJ would be charged because of the information he gave to the Police.... But a car changing position would not implicate anyone....

The Telegraph reports this tweet after the trial..

Tabak also began to tell friends of his certainty that the police had the right man in Mr Jefferies.
On New Year’s Eve, Gunter Morson used his Twitter account to post the message: “I am 100 per cent certain Chris Jefferies, under suspicion for the murder of Jo Yeates, will be charged with murder within the next 12 hours.”

The following day, after Mr Jefferies was released without charge, Gunter wrote: “My source is a complete idiot, and wrong.”

Tabak and Miss Morson returned to Bristol On January 3 but desperate to avoid the Canynge Road flat, which by now was the focus of round the clock media interest, he and Tanja arranged to move into a friend’s nearby apartment while she took an extended holiday in South America.
(We know that is Chilli)

Now as I have said the source of the information cannot be Dr Vincent Tabak, yet the media want to attribute the tweet to Dr Vincent Tabak, but if we apply logic to the timing of the tweet by starting at London Settings, then Gunter Morson could not have possibly know that CJ was released from custody at 3:04pm on the 1st January 2011, and neither would Dr Vincent Tabak know that CJ would be released....

So I am sticking with the idea that the tweet was set to Chillean time and Gunter Morsons account had been hacked...(imo)

Edit.. If I go with the idea that Gunter Morson account had been hacked, whoever hacked it must have been aware that The Police were about to charge CJ.... But what they wouldn't have known is that Dr Vincent Tabak had admitted to the Manslaughter of Joanna Yeates in the Holland Interview...(imo) Because The Holland Interview is the only thing that wasn't released by the press until the trial....  So no-one But DC Karen Thomas and her Colleague would know on 31st December 2010... what Dr Vincent Tabak had said.. or didn't say on that date... What ever was in that statement would be on a need to know basis only because that information is  what sets it apart from any other information that is leaked and as I have said.... we only find out about the Holland Interview at trial.... So who ever tweeted about CJ didn't know about The 6 hour Interview in Holland....(imo)And you would have assumed that Tanja Morson would have spoken to her brother about the 6 hour interview of Dr Vincent Tabak her boyfriend... So that also leads me to believe that Gunters account may have been hacked....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_Chile

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg454304#msg454304
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg454329#msg454329

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8847771/Vincent-Tabak-carried-on-as-if-nothing-happened-after-murder-of-Joanna-Yeates.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #1391 on: April 08, 2018, 12:26:49 AM »
I knew that it had been reported about the tweet before trial and after Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest and charge..

Published 23rd January 2011

A source close to the inquiry said police had been informed of Gunter’s comments on Twitter and added: “We will try to establish where the information came from.”

Since Mr Tabak’s arrest Gunter, who lives in Cambridge, has protected his tweets and changed his user name from Gunter Morson (Uni_Start) to another profile.Meanwhile, we can reveal that one of our reporters spoke to Mr Tabak six days before he was arrested.

During a trawl of potential witnesses and neighbours in Bristol, we contacted the Dutchman on his mobile phone.

He said: “Hello, Vincent speaking” in clear English but with a Dutch accent.

But as soon as Mr Tabak was told he was speaking to a journalist working on the hunt for Joanna’s killer, he hung up.

Subsequent calls to his mobile went unanswered.

Meanwhile, friends of the 32-year-old architect told us of their shock at last week’s arrest.

Mark Dankers said: “He’s a friend of my wife. She studied with him.

“He’s a nice guy. I would say he’s a quiet person but a nice person.“We had dinner a few times and, when he moved to England, we stored some things for him, like furniture, pots and pans.

“His girlfriend Tanja is nice too.”
Pal Daan Willems said: “He’s a very talented young man. Very professional.
“Just a very nice guy. He was always very dedicated to the task that he was doing.”

The tweet doesn't say about who will be accused... It states who will be charged...  Didn't the paper see the tweet??

It is a source close to the inquiry that told the Police about the tweet, and if i'm understanding correctly what has been said... It is The Source, that is trying to establish where the tweets came from....

Did the Police ever talk to Gunter Morson about the tweets???

Maybe like CJ's second witness statement the tweets from the account of Gunter Morson are important!!

What does Gunter Sigolf Morson know about the case?/ What did his sister Tanja Tell him?? Why hasn't Gunter spoken about this either?? Am I correct in thinking that his twitter account had been hacked??

Questions questions... The more I look the more questions I have..... And I shouldn't still be asking questions....

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/173235/Jo-Yeates-Cops-quiz-Tweeting-brother

Offline [...]

« Reply #1392 on: April 09, 2018, 05:12:55 PM »
From The Independent

An Avon and Somerset Police spokesman said: "A 65-year-old man has been released on police bail pending further inquires."

Ms Yeates's family said yesterday that their daughter had been "stolen" from them but that they were confident the killer would be caught.

From The Telegraph

Saturday 1 January 2011

3pm

Mr and Mrs Yeates release a statement saying they have confidence their daughter’s killer will be caught.
9pm

Chris Jefferies is released on police bail without charge.

How before CJ is released from Police custody are The Police making a statement on behalf of the Yeates family and Greg Reardon??

3:00pm on the first January 2011 they are talking about being confident that the killer would be caught??  Isn't the apparent suspect in custody at this time??
Why would The Yeates know anything in relation to the Police Operation?? They should know a few details, but to make that statement before CJ is actually released strikes me as odd...

It's like they are one step ahead of the Investigation... That was the expression used by Ann Reddrop when she talked about Dr Vincent Tabak at the end of trial....

From Ann Redrrop:
He manipulated the Police by virtue of his In depth research on the internet.. to keep one step ahead of the Investigation, before his arrest, looking up extradition and medical details of decomposition.. he made very selective admissions surrounding the circumstances of Jo's death which sought to cast her in an Unfavourable light... And he kept this up even when he gave Evidence to the Jury...

Who within the police is putting the Yeates in a position to know what is about to take place.... It makes me wonder what has gone on... And trying too decipher what has taken place... 

The Police are not blatantly going to stand there with the information they are reading out for the nation to see... No-one at the time of that Interview knew whether CJ had been released or not... But we discover he is released on at 9:00pm...

They cannot pre-empt an official discharge of a suspect on national television and state that they are confident that the killer will be caught... When the suspect is still in custody....

There is NO WAY that The Yeates family should be aware of what is about to happen with regards to the arrest of a potential suspect... and further more Gregs statement about as of yet innocent men, brings me to wonder if he is talking about Dr Vincent Tabak, as he was being Interviewed in Holland on the 31st December 2010.... None of them should know that CJ would be released....

I can only think that everything happened the day before.....  But CJ's statement to The Leveson says that he was released on 1st January 2011...

CJ at The Leveson...
After my release on bail on 1 January 2011 the investigation continued to be of
enormous national interest and the press were still highly interested in me and in my
whereabouts

Everything is contradictory... Why?  What am I missing??

So we have at this point ..The Yeates , Greg Reardon and The Police spokeswoman, who are putting themselves one step ahead of the investigation... By making that statement before CJ is released...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This post I was going to make days ago..... and i didn't but it has been sat on my computer for days I have so many tabs open i loose myself....

But the post had got me thinking.....  The basic question that has eluded everyone....  Who were the Polices Prime Suspect??? Where did they start with their Investigation.... And why they never left Canygne Road....

There has to be a common denominator in all of this... The only people at the moment I can think of that should have been questioned is The Yeates family themselves....  And because of the horrific crime that took place for them.. I believe no-one will say anything in fear of been seen as disrespectful....

But common sense dictates that you start with the people closest to the victim and work your way out from there, so i would like to explore what people think about what the Yeates knew and what they said.... I have to understand why this case appears complex and why nothing appears to add up.....

If I apply my sense of reasoning to each person involved, and what the Police do, and how Police Protocols are followed we all should have more questions than we already have....

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122175642/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Second-Witness-Statement-of-Christopher-Jefferies.pdf

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8051.msg408123#msg408123

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/landlord-held-in-yeates-case-released-on-bail-26610518.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8847912/Vincent-Tabak-found-guilty-of-Joanna-Yeates-murder-how-it-happened.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #1393 on: April 10, 2018, 02:22:35 PM »
The date of the appeal on youtube is.... (23rd December 2010)
The TV Appeal made by Mr and Mrs Yeates... The TV Clip starts with DCI Beven

(DCI Bevan)
Erm Ok.... I believe Joanna reached her home address on Friday evening and this would have been at sometime shortly after 8:30pm in the evening. This is because erm.. We've found within the flat her coat her mobile phone and keys. Erm.. I know that from CCTV she went to Tesco's in Clifton Village and she purchased a pizza.. Erm.. I have here a Pizza which is similar in all respects to the I believe she purchased, which is a Tesco's finest erm, Tomatoe Mozzerella, basil ,pesto pizza.

Within the Flat we can find NO evidence of this Pizza or any of the wrappings,and so I would like to make an appeal, firstly for anyone who has any information about where Joanna was..is now or any information thats can indicate whats happened to her. I would also like to make an appeal to anyone who knows where this Pizza is or were there any of the wrapping are or where the box is..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Reporter)
First of all can you tell me a little bit about Jo describe her to me ...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates)
(Big sigh) I think one of the papers used vivacious. and thats a really good description of her, she loved life, she loved doing things with her boyfriend, she liked doing things around the home, she liked making a home, buying things for the home. Erm.. She was a really loving daughter, there was a number of times she did touching things for me which I didn't expect, things she (inaudible) ,she had a lot on and she still did these, maybe small things for her.. (Sigh) used to bring a lump to my throat. I had to stop what I was saying because, she would thought whats wrong with em.. She's .................. Over the last couple of Years probably since she's meet Greg  actually ,she's blossomed into a classy lady. She had style... erm..  If I had to pick a daughter , I couldn't pick anybody else. And I miss her terribly. It's breaking me up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

(reporter)
I was going to say clearly your so distraught about this, what is it that you are Missing Most at the moment. Can I ask you Mrs Yeates.

(Mrs Yeates)
I'm Missing being able to hold her,and cuddle her and just every things alright, and I just want her back. where ever she is 'Jo.. my little Jo come back'.. And if anybody's got her don't keep her give her back to us. (Big Breath in Crying) We Miss her so much . I know thats obvious and nobody can feel the pain that we feel... But we want to sank everyone who has been helping us her school friends her best friends her, colleague friends they've just. Emma and Becky and all her friends and her cousins I just want to thank everybody for what they have done they have done posters and way beyond and and Greg and er.. Facebook which we know nothing about. But all the youngsters just done what they can with what they know. "Just come back Jo" (crying)
(reporter) I'd like to just ask you a bit about the last time you were in contact with her and the last time you spoke to her
___________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mrs Yeates) (more composed)
Well erm.. I I I .. I came down to Bristol a couple of weeks ago coz I was going with a couple of friends to Deal or No Deal and I said to Jo can I come and stay the night.. I mean I don't assume anything and she said..'Great love to see you mum'.. And so really I spent the evening with her and Greg in the Flat and I stayed there and the next morning I went of quite early and um.. they were still there, we were possibly going to meet up later... erm we didn't because the thing ended quite early and er she had meetings... I just texted her and she text me saying 'Did you get there ok ... I sink that is the last time we I really had much contact with her.. I think we spoke a bit about Christmas and I said can you make some mince pies. (Heavy Sigh) And that was what she was going to do.. This weekend, she'd printed something off the internet I saw it in her diary(crying) And I knew she was going to do that (cry)

(Reporter)
Because I understand that she was going to be with you at Christmas

(Mrs Yeates (nodding) Yer

(Reporter)
I mean
(Mrs Yeates)
Coming up tomorrow
(Reporter) How do you think you are going to be able to cope this Christmas?
(Mr Yeates)
Christmas is suspended as far as we're concerned
(Mrs Yeates)
There's no Christmas
(Mr Yeates)
until Jo comes back.. So..(shrugs shoulder) Every things on hold. And Um(big sigh) It's its a difficult time but we cant celebrate anything when (inaudible) we celebrate. And er.. We don't want to be .. We just want to be with ourselves. Erm rather than with anybody else, and erm... I think basically because we, (heavy sigh) Greg. Chris and Allah all and the two of us , we share something, we close relations we share not(Inaudible) but not  quite the same extent I don't think. Erm.... We just want to talk and think about Jo in her own way and er.. We just pray.. hope and pray that er... If she's being held by somebody please let her go (shakes his head) Um...  (Continues shaking his head)

(Reporter)
What.. sorry sorry

(Mrs Yeates ) (6 mins in)

No I have nothing to sa.. specific
(Reporter) What do you think has happened to Jo?

___________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates) I think , my personal feelings I think she was abducted... From her Flat after getting home from her flat, we cant.... we've got no idea of the circumstances of the abduction. But because of what was left behind the flat , we feel that she wouldn't have gone out by herself. Erm............. leaving all those things behind, maybe one of them and she was taken away somewhere... we don't know by whom or by what people erm...
(Mrs Yeates) (interupting Mr Yeates talking)
She's sensible girl
_________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates)
She's..  ( shakes head) (smacks lips looks irritated to me)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mrs Yeates) (Interrupting again)
Shes very sensible
(Mr Yeates)  She a professional.. she's a professional lady..and erm...
(Mrs Yeates) She's 25 she's sensible.
(Mr Yeates) Sh (trying to speak)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mrs Yeates) She wanted to be in that night and the whole weekend, and her plans were to be at home
________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates) Sh (trying to speak again)
(Mrs Yeates) She had a party Tuesday, It was a new Flat with New things , she would have wanted it to be special. (Big intake of breath.
(Mr Yeates) Christmas Plan.. Her plans for the weekend was for go Christmas Shopping.. Er.. And then to do some cooking and baking. Which she also enjoyed, for Tuesday I think when er her friends were due to come round they having their sort of Bristol Christmas party.. Erm... She wasn't she didn't have nothing planned, she did have the weekend planned.
(Reporter) Obviously you're saying you did suspect thats she's been abducted..
(Mr Yeates) Yes.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
(Reporter) All sorts of things must have gone through your mind, have you thought at all the possibility that she may have chosen to go away...
(Mr and Mrs Yeates) (In Unison)
 No...
(Mr Yeates) No (shaking his head)
(Mrs Yeates) Absolutley not we have no reason......
(Mr Yeates) (interrupting) (grabbing a picture)
This is a picture of our daughter when erm.. she had her graduation which is a few days... A couple of weeks before... Her and Greg where totally in love they were devoted to each other, she had nothing to.. she didn't have... she she had all the space she wanted, she had no work worries, she had no money worries, she had nothing that was worrying her , if she went away, chose to go away, she would have taken er... some of her things with her like, er er er...
 (Mrs yeates) (Interupting) She wouldn't, she wouldn't , she wouldn't have gone away..
(Mr Yeates) Like her purse, phone etc, .... I don't .. I don't think for a second (shaking head) I never thought for a second that she would ever leave on.. on her own volition.. erm..  Greg has been away before.. and he's come back .. ev ev ev ...
(Mrs Yeates interrupts... Great family (inaudible) (Mr Yeates continues) speaking at same time
Every time he's come back Jo's been there. Er and this isn't the first time Jo Gregs gone away. or anything like that and (Mrs Yeates lets out a big sigh) Jo does sort of her own thing during the weekend ,be, always keeps in touch with Greg. And and this time, there was no answer when the phones rung. We actually rang her as well..
(Reporter) Em.. You mention there that Greg tried to get in touch with her, you'd tried to get in touch with her, it was a long time between the Friday when we think she went Missing'.. To the Sunday when that was reported to Police. Ay what point did you start to worry that and what was going through your mind at that time.
(Mr Yeates) We only became aware that Greg (Blows out of his nose) That Jo , that Jo wasn't the.. (smacks lips) She didn't always answer her phone in a timely manner, lets put it that way.. Greg thought it was strange that he, she didn't respond to my .. apparently this is what he told me. Erm.. But it was con..
(Mrs Yeates) (interrupting and talking over Mr Yeates) It was consistent with she could be like
(Mr Yeates) It wasn't totally out of character, the concern was raised when after Greg had got back home.. And.............. After a bit of waiting for a couple of hours there was no sign of Jo.. And......... Then Jo lent.. Then Greg found the things that she would have carried with her.. and he came incredibly concerned.. and then he phoned us...  And er... we talked to (Her? difficult to hear) very briefly and erm, then he phoned the police....  And a ... I am not sure what time it was ,  I think Greg got home about half past eight... Am am not sure what time..  Greg phoned us everything happened in..
 (Mrs Yeates) about midnight... and when you get a call at midnight..
(Mr Yeates)( speaking at the same time shaking his head) Everything was a blur..  We immediately decided that we have to come down, because something was definitley wrong ... And erm... We knew Jo wouldn't take off by herself. she's never done it before.. Um she's always had her own space, And er..... (shaking his head) It isn't her. she she loved the position she was in ... She adored it....
(Reporter) Obviously you must be turning this over and over in your minds and many scenario's must go through your minds... Has the thought occurred to you that someone close to Jo may have may have been involved in her disappearance.... and how do you cope with that?
(Mrs Yeates) I don't think anybody close to her has been involved in her disappearance....
(Mr Yeates) Not close.............                            Unless something happened which something got out of control, but I,  (mrs Yeates shakes her head) ... I don't know what close people Jo's got down here, erm........ But of the people we know down here,  I I.... (shakes head with a big smile on his face) ..No No (Almost laughing)..  Not for a second.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1394 on: April 10, 2018, 02:23:47 PM »
(Reporter) And again for give me for asking this, but when you go through all these scenarios you must have contemplated that there could be a dreadful outcome....
(Mrs Yeates) Yer,..
(Reporter) How do you cope with that Mrs Yeates? I'll ask you that

(Mrs Yeates ) I go numb.... with all this snow around I sometimes picture her lying.. If  for some reason she had collapsed or had been discarded and she was alive,( shaking her head) in all this snow and the cold... I just... (breaks down sobbing) can't bare the thought of it... I don't go with it.... (crying)

(Mr Yeates) For me it's not the end, it's whats happened to her in between, ( Sharp intake of breath). .i stood outside having a cigarette,  It was cold, thinking my daughter(head goes down) ... maybe she's out there somewhere... by herself in the snow... Frozen ( head turns to right looks up and) It breaks me up ... That I wasn't there to hold her.. oh... It's ...... (crying)...
(Reporter) Do you believe that Jo is alive?
(Mr Yeates head is down and he's shaking like he is crying, wipes his nose,)
(Mr Yeates) (composing himself.. no tears) I've got to believe that she alive, she had too much life in her.... Um,.. If the inevit..  If it turns out that she isn't... I still want her back... we still want to hold her at least one last time... For we didn't.. ( shakes head)... (More forceful he says) I just want her back....
(Mrs Yeates ) Yer.......
(Mr Yeates). That what I want ..... what ever state she's in...  I just want her back....

(Reporter) Seeing you here together you obviously very close... How are you supporting each other and the whole family?
(Mrs Yeates) 100% ... we just (Mr Yeates lets out a huge  sigh) Sometimes it's long periods of silence, sometimes it's thinking through scenarios, em... Were are all three of us sitting here (Mrs Yeates looks to her left)  on the computers and I don't know what we are looking for, all of it's a comfort we are all in the same room , hours on end, just..... If one of us is upset them the others, take..

(Mr Yeates)  Yer.... you have to keep leaving the room.. from time to time... It's just doing what we can, and to put things in motion, so to try and get people, at the 'p'... Their eyes and ears of people we just don't know, to help us..
(Mrs Yeates) And I'll have to say (Mr Yeates tries to speak) (Mrs Yeates Continues) Russ our liason Officer is excellent..
 (Mr yeates) Yer...

(Mrs Yeates) He keeps in touch with us all the time ,
(Mr Yeates) He is
(Mrs Yeates) If we have got any questions we can ask him, we can call him
(Mr Yeates) Yer...
(Mrs Yeates) I think we need to say that The Police , we know that they are doing everything.. we just try to be as helpful as we can....

(Looking straight to camera... I think they are readying from an auto cue) If there is any body out there who's Wizz Jo... seen somebody who looks like her Or just heard something really unusual  or weird or how ever small it is, please contact the relevant people, Um.. you may
(Mr Yeates) (Interrupting) Please let her go....
(Mrs Yeates) Just let her go if you've got her, (sniffle) let her go and let her come back and let her come back to me.. And .... (puts head on Mr Yeates shoulder) and her dad and her family (Big exhale) please
(Mr Yeates) (Head down) If you have if she is dead..... (raises head) Please tell somebody where she is... (Looks directly at camera and) We want her back.....  (looks angry)
(Mrs Yeates) We want her back

(Mr Yeates) What ever
(Mrs yeates) (leaning  her head on Mr yeates shoulder) thats it
(Mr Yeates) (It sounds like he says ) Cut.
(Reporter) Thank you both much, very much indeed,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qliGy7Nn-V0