Author Topic: YouCaring fundraising account by Robittybob1  (Read 9108 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: YouCaring fundraising account by Robittybob1
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2018, 09:25:32 AM »
This sounds like a good idea to me.  I just wish that I could come.  Actually, I probably could, if I can afford it.  How much is it going to cost?
The travel agent said 10,000 NZD for me  to travel and stay for a month in PdL .  But I'm thinking if enough of us got together we could hire an apartment, do the checks we need to run in a much quicker time.  I have no real idea of prices at the moment but I will make some enquires or SiL  could price up a unit for us. My biggest expense was going to be accommodation. Then living expenses, and then travel.  We could cook our own meals if the unit has a kitchen and share accommodation costs etc. 
Imagine if we could meet up with GA or RM could be quite an experience.   How would you get there?  Would you drive?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2018, 09:32:45 AM »
The travel agent said 10,000 NZD for me  to travel and stay for a month in PdL .  But I'm thinking if enough of us got together we could hire an apartment, do the checks we need to run in a much quicker time.  I have no real idea of prices at the moment but I will make some enquires or SiL  could price up a unit for us. My biggest expense was going to be accommodation. Then living expenses, and then travel.  We could cook our own meals if the unit has a kitchen and share accommodation costs etc. 
Imagine if we could meet up with GA or RM could be quite an experience.   How would you get there?  Would you drive?

No to driving.  I would have to take the train.  But I could get a Pensioner's Ticket.  That is the main problem.  Managing it on my Pension.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2018, 10:18:05 AM »
No to driving.  I would have to take the train.  But I could get a Pensioner's Ticket.  That is the main problem.  Managing it on my Pension.
Is that a nice journey?  How long would that take on a train?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2018, 10:24:52 AM »
Is that a nice journey?  How long would that take on a train?

I shudder to think.  The cheaper French Trains aren't all that good.  But I'm all for an adventure, so that wouldn't bother me all that much, armed with my own supplies of Gin etcetera.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2018, 07:53:01 PM »
...and the point of this thread is?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2018, 07:56:51 PM »
...and the point of this thread is?
If you read the posts it's, quite clear

Offline sadie

« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2018, 12:53:12 AM »
You might have better connections than I have so I'll leave that up to you, but it would definitely make the trip worthwhile.
UGH !   Oh soz, just my feelings bubbling thru !

Bet this is wiped like lightening @)(++(*

Offline sadie

« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2018, 12:58:32 AM »
Might as well SY aren't bothered it seems unless some one can prove otherwise.
Oh my main theory isn't in PdL; it is where Madeleine was taken afterwards and who set it all up.

Anyway, must be patient and see if I have worked that out properly

I haven't a clue, any more than most of you, who might have done the physical lifting and abduction in PdL itself ... and been paid for it.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2018, 02:00:23 AM »
UGH !   Oh soz, just my feelings bubbling thru !

Bet this is wiped like lightening @)(++(*
I didn't mean we'd sit in awe Sadie, but we could question him on some points.  John could anyway.
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2018, 12:21:26 AM »
I didn't mean we'd sit in awe Sadie, but we could question him on some points.  John could anyway.
Tbh, I dont want to get near him.  No way.  ^*&&

but you are welcome 8(0(*

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2018, 02:21:40 AM »
Tbh, I dont want to get near him.  No way.  ^*&&

but you are welcome 8(0(*
I can't imagine it happening even if the UK Justice forum is one of the best discussion points on the McCann case.
Moderation