Author Topic: YouCaring fundraising account by Robittybob1  (Read 9106 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: YouCaring fundraising account by Robittybob1
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2018, 11:15:35 AM »
I mean this year in May.  I want to coincide my light measurements to May 3rd. 2007

so you now have the funds to go in may this year?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2018, 11:28:46 AM »
so you now have the funds to go in may this year?
Around here everyone is always hoping to win the lotto before then.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2018, 11:34:45 AM »
So we can discuss this unlikely visit for another 15 months? What a treat for us all.  *&^^&
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2018, 11:39:48 AM »
So we can discuss this unlikely visit for another 15 months? What a treat for us all.  *&^^&

Robs proposed visit might prove some light relief....he is annoying some people I have little respect for so now he gets my full support... I might even join him in Luz for a few days
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:31:56 PM by John »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2018, 11:57:35 AM »
Robs proposed visit might prove some light relief....he is annoying some people I have little respect for so now he gets my full support... I might even join him in Luz for a few days

You could pay his expenses too, if it's such a good idea.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:32:22 PM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2018, 10:48:25 PM »

I might join you too.  I am particularly interested in photographing places which haven't already been properly covered and checking out a few things which as yet remain confused. I believe a meeting with several individuals resident in Portigal and involved in the case could also be accomplished.

This might not solve the case but it will certainly give us something to talk about for the next ten years.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:32:48 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2018, 12:42:06 AM »
Gawd, I will have to get myself fit if you are all going ... and come too.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2018, 01:44:41 AM »
if we take measurements with several people present there will be no further argument hopefully.  It would certainly help if we all chipped in on some expenses.  I tell you what the beginning of May will come around quick enough.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2018, 01:59:07 AM »
if we take measurements with several people present there will be no further argument hopefully.  It would certainly help if we all chipped in on some expenses.  I tell you what the beginning of May will come around quick enough.

it is so easy to measure on Google Earth that I dont really think any outside measurements need doing physically on site.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2018, 02:05:36 AM »
it is so easy to measure on Google Earth that I dont really think any outside measurements need doing physically on site.
we might just take one and check it with Google Earth.  If it is close enough we won't do anymore.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2018, 07:10:46 AM »
I think you should add a meeting with Goncalo Amaral as one of your aims.
A meeting like that would have to be kept totally secret.  It was so controversial to most people.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2018, 07:25:00 AM »
You could pay his expenses too, if it's such a good idea.
I noticed Davel never replied to your wonderful suggestion!  (Just joking Davel  but  all the same I hope you do have some sense of humour.)
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2018, 07:27:14 AM »
I might join you too.  I am particularly interested in photographing places which haven't already been properly covered and checking out a few things which as yet remain confused. I believe a meeting with several individuals resident in Portigal and involved in the case could also be accomplished.

This might not solve the case but it will certainly give us something to talk about for the next ten years.
You might have better connections than I have so I'll leave that up to you, but it would definitely make the trip worthwhile. 
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2018, 08:53:44 AM »

Might as well SY aren't bothered it seems unless some one can prove otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 09:13:37 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2018, 09:07:21 AM »
This sounds like a good idea to me.  I just wish that I could come.  Actually, I probably could, if I can afford it.  How much is it going to cost?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 09:25:14 AM by Robittybob1 »