Author Topic: Madeleine Fund - End of Year Accounts 2016-2017.  (Read 12182 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Madeleine Fund - End of Year Accounts 2016-2017.
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2018, 02:21:58 PM »
Oh ... so receipts are important after all then ... glad to hear it.  As far as I am concerned regarding lost petrol receipts or no proof of travel or subsistence expenses is concerned ... no documentation = no reimbursement.

Reimbursement isn't a decision which accountants and auditors would be involved in, except in respect of their own employees. That's a decision for the employer.

You would have had a problem with the systems used by large companies who give employees company credit cards for miscellaneous expenses. No reimbursement required.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2018, 02:36:00 PM »
Reimbursement isn't a decision which accountants and auditors would be involved in, except in respect of their own employees. That's a decision for the employer.

You would have had a problem with the systems used by large companies who give employees company credit cards for miscellaneous expenses. No reimbursement required.

The Company saves the tax.  And Receipts would have been issued.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2018, 02:50:45 PM »
The Company saves the tax.  And Receipts would have been issued.

I don't get your meaning, but whatever it is it's still nothing to do with accountants or auditors.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2018, 02:59:07 PM »

According to you I would have difficulty with the local knitting bee accounts ... but apart from that ... in my opinion it is way past the time for more off topic posts.

The topic is: Madeleine Fund - End of Year Accounts 2016-2017. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2018, 03:18:27 PM »
According to you I would have difficulty with the local knitting bee accounts ... but apart from that ... in my opinion it is way past the time for more off topic posts.

The topic is: Madeleine Fund - End of Year Accounts 2016-2017.

The discussion was 'the role of accountants and auditors in preparing the end of year accounts 2016-2017'. Clearly totally unrelated.  @)(++(*

Result = happy posting.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2018, 03:49:32 PM »
Hang on till I Google that.

That's all the response I need TY.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey