Author Topic: Is it immoral to think Madeleine was abducted and murdered?  (Read 6771 times)

Offline misty

Re: Is it immoral to think Madeleine was abducted and murdered?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2022, 12:04:09 PM »
Well that's easy, what evidence do you have Maddie was abducted in the first place?

Is it because the McCanns said so?

Often there is no evidence of abduction, just a missing person. PJ could never solve the case in their own inimitable style due to lack of evidence backing the co-ordinator's hypothesis and an inability to look beyond the parents. Other options have been explored and the focus is now on a specific suspect. What evidence can you provide to show he couldn't have committed the crime?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2022, 12:06:12 PM »
Hey guys, what did your mother always used to say?

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2022, 12:10:57 PM »
Often there is no evidence of abduction, just a missing person. PJ could never solve the case in their own inimitable style due to lack of evidence backing the co-ordinator's hypothesis and an inability to look beyond the parents. Other options have been explored and the focus is now on a specific suspect. What evidence can you provide to show he couldn't have committed the crime?

Do you know of any evidence he ever set foot in 5a or even knew of Maddie's existence prior to or on May 3rd?

Doesn't seem to be any does there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2022, 12:13:04 PM »
Hey guys, what did your mother always used to say?

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!

Yet you all do simply by talking nonsense & believing Wolters has cracked it.

Offline misty

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2022, 12:19:17 PM »
Do you know of any evidence he ever set foot in 5a or even knew of Maddie's existence prior to or on May 3rd?

Doesn't seem to be any does there.

If CB knocked on the door of 5A on May 3rd after 9pm and Madeleine opened it then he wouldn't have needed to set foot in 5A to snatch her. There have been abductions where the child has been lured and walked away willingly with the perp.
CB was a methodical criminal which probably goes some way to explaining why he was never caught. Abducting a child from inside a home takes planning and waiting for the right opportunity.

Offline barrier

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2022, 12:22:21 PM »
If CB knocked on the door of 5A on May 3rd after 9pm and Madeleine opened it then he wouldn't have needed to set foot in 5A to snatch her. There have been abductions where the child has been lured and walked away willingly with the perp.
CB was a methodical criminal which probably goes some way to explaining why he was never caught. Abducting a child from inside a home takes planning and waiting for the right opportunity.

But its not known if CB was in Luz, Wolters cannot place him there , but that is an interesting take on why there was no sign of any stranger entering 5a.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2022, 12:26:12 PM »

Right, but then who opened the window?

...and he enjoyed it that much & was that good at it he couldn't stop boasting to his mates about it, but then decided to just give up doing after that, even though he wanted to catch a little one & abuse it for days.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2022, 12:32:58 PM »
But its not known if CB was in Luz, Wolters cannot place him there , but that is an interesting take on why there was no sign of any stranger entering 5a.

You really must desist from confusing your prejudices for fact.

You have absolutely no idea what Wolters thinks.  You have absolutely no idea what evidence is held by the prosecution which justifies the prosecutors' making Brueckner the prime suspect in the murder of a child.

So in the intervening period consideration should be given by you to more frequent use of IMO when appropriate.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2022, 12:34:17 PM »
You really must desist from confusing your prejudices for fact.

You have absolutely no idea what Wolters thinks. You have absolutely no idea what evidence is held by the prosecution which justifies the prosecutors' making Brueckner the prime suspect in the murder of a child.

So in the intervening period consideration should be given by you to more frequent use of IMO when appropriate.

Nothing sufficient to secure a conviction, that much is obvious.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2022, 12:38:07 PM »
Could you please address the topic seeing as it was your accusation that prompted it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2022, 12:42:52 PM »
Right, but then who opened the window?

...and he enjoyed it that much & was that good at it he couldn't stop boasting to his mates about it, but then decided to just give up doing after that, even though he wanted to catch a little one & abuse it for days.

If CB knocked on the window and Madeleine opened the window, did he need to set foot inside 5A or could he just have lifted her out through the window after reaching in & raising the shutter? Are you using the open window as a defence now rather than part of proof of intrusion?
We have no idea how many children CB may have abused on his travels through Portugal, Spain, Italy, Romania, Switzerland etc. Without Madeleine's case, people would never have known about all the cases involving sexual predators on the Algarve in the noughties. It was reported that many of the children featured in the CSA images found on CB's devices were young & blonde, like Madeleine.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2022, 12:49:31 PM »
If CB knocked on the window and Madeleine opened the window, did he need to set foot inside 5A or could he just have lifted her out through the window after reaching in & raising the shutter? Are you using the open window as a defence now rather than part of proof of intrusion?
We have no idea how many children CB may have abused on his travels through Portugal, Spain, Italy, Romania, Switzerland etc. Without Madeleine's case, people would never have known about all the cases involving sexual predators on the Algarve in the noughties. It was reported that many of the children featured in the CSA images found on CB's devices were young & blonde, like Madeleine.

I got into the first sentence & have to stop you right there.

There is absolutely no way at all Maddie could have opened the window herself, that is how Kate knew Maddie was abducted.

https://youtu.be/Xg-md0DysMs?t=1370

Offline barrier

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2022, 12:51:22 PM »
I got into the first sentence & have to stop you right there.

There is absolutely no way at all Maddie could have opened the window herself, that is how Kate knew Maddie was abducted.

https://youtu.be/Xg-md0DysMs?t=1370

Back to the drawing board , could Madeleine open the front door ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2022, 12:52:11 PM »
Could you please address the topic seeing as it was your accusation that prompted it.

Nothing to talk about is there. Gone wildly off topic with misty trying to explain why Brueckner only committed one abduction & murder.

Maybe she will explain why Wolters can't reveal the concrete evidence to the McCanns or the MET, but I won't hold my breath.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2022, 12:53:33 PM »

Back to the drawing board , could Madeleine open the front door ?

I think a mod might need to split this thread.

Only if she opened the window first, which she couldn't.