Author Topic: Yvonne Martin witness statement  (Read 20278 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Yvonne Martin witness statement
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2022, 01:08:46 PM »
Very true.  Let's see the files on the Cipriano case for example.  Mind you even if they were available our Portuguese friends would probably not be interested in translating them, as they're bound to be something of a major national embarrassment.

Portugal is a major national embarrassment.

Offline jassi

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2022, 01:21:45 PM »
Portugal is a major national embarrassment.

Who too ?  They seem to be doing just fine as a nation.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2022, 01:31:00 PM »
What i mean is that its important because of what she done and could of caused damage. But essentially by fruiess i dont think theor was a need for police to take a statement. But it seems her statement is or was important in for amti groups to use it against them, thats what i mean by fruitless.

So why did she waste her time?

Yes, I do know what you mean.  But there has to be more to what she did than merely attacking her.

Yvonne Martin thought she could catch The McCanns for child abuse, but then she jumped the gun and anonymously accused The McCanns.

She was never any more than her own aggrandisement.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2022, 01:34:46 PM »
Don't you believe it.  I am here because I want to be and for my own reasons.

Why are you here?

To converse with lovely people like you of course.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2022, 01:39:42 PM »
Who too ?  They seem to be doing just fine as a nation.

Portugal isn't a Nation.  They have never recovered from Salazar.  And I know a bit more about that than some might think.  I was around and about in Portugal when both Revolutions were happening.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2022, 01:42:32 PM »
To converse with lovely people like you of course.

Thank you.  Me Too.  And I know that you are really lovely.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2022, 01:52:01 PM »
Thank you.  Me Too.  And I know that you are really lovely.
I'll have some of whatever you're on.  Is it MDMA? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2022, 01:53:37 PM »
Portugal isn't a Nation.  They have never recovered from Salazar.  And I know a bit more about that than some might think.  I was around and about in Portugal when both Revolutions were happening.

Is Salazar Portuguese or Spanish, there was a Spanish Pirate hunter called Salazar, even Jack Sparrow came across him.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2022, 02:00:33 PM »
I'll have some of whatever you're on.  Is it MDMA?

No, really.  Faithlily is really lovely.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2022, 02:02:52 PM »
Is Salazar Portuguese or Spanish, there was a Spanish Pirate hunter called Salazar, even Jack Sparrow came across him.

I don't think it matters.  He died.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2022, 02:06:11 PM »
No, really.  Faithlily is really lovely.
Is she?  I don't think her posting history wrt to the McCanns going back many years is particularly lovely, but each to their own.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2022, 02:13:43 PM »
Is she?  I don't think her posting history wrt to the McCanns going back many years is particularly lovely, but each to their own.

This is the curse of being a Moderator.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2022, 03:41:07 PM »

That’s the thing VS…you don’t appear to be able to separate the person from the opinion. Everything is either black or white when there’s so many shades of grey.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2022, 03:57:30 PM »
That’s the thing VS…you don’t appear to be able to separate the person from the opinion. Everything is either black or white when there’s so many shades of grey.
I don't know you, only your opinions and the way you express them, that's the thing,  And FYI, I'm all for nuance and shades of grey, whereas I don't believe you are.  For example when the McCanns or Mitchell or anyone who supports them says something that doesn't accord with what you believe to be the truth then you shriek "liars!" when often it's a bit more nuanced or shades of grey than that, but I find that sceptics don't do nuance.  McCanns & their supporters = bad and that's all there is to it.  I mean, you probably deny it now but in the past you've accused me (amongst others) of wanting Madeleine to have been horribly abused and murdered by a paedophile haven't you?  That would make me a really vile person, but I'm really not and I really don't and it's just one example of how you twist things simply to be spiteful and nasty.  That's why I'm not very keen on your opinions and why I find it strange that some people find you to be so lovely.  I expect in person and in private you're an absolute delight, but I guess I shall never have that pleasure.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2022, 04:15:02 PM »

You are just so wrong....a persons opinion is a window to their soul...