Author Topic: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner  (Read 25215 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2023, 05:40:19 PM »
I totally agree but this isn't happening. Just doesn't add up imo.
Excuse me, but how do you know what is happening behind the scenes  wrt to communications between the McCanns and HCW?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2023, 05:45:19 PM »
Excuse me, but how do you know what is happening behind the scenes  wrt to communications between the McCanns and HCW?

Well they continue to hope they'll meet their daughter again some sunny day, even though there's concrete evidence she was murdered by Brueckner. So, they haven't been shown the concrete evidence then. That much is obvious.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 07:37:44 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2023, 05:48:57 PM »
"If you knew the evidence we have, you'd be in no doubt."
"There is concrete evidence she is dead."
"There is no hope she is alive."
(Hans Wolters)

So, he hasn't shared the evidence with her parents then. Or the MET

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2023, 05:56:39 PM »

Or perhaps Wolters has shared the 100% convincing, concrete evidence with the MET & the McCanns, but they just aren't 100% convinced by it.
Whereas here, the mere claim of evidence, is enough to convince McCann supporters.
Ever was it thus.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2023, 06:27:23 PM »
I may be mistaken but I think this is the last time that the McCanns commented directly on the investigation into their daughter’s disappearance and it seems to me that they have come to terms with the idea that she is no longer a living, findable person.  They certainly accept that a horrific crime has been committed against her.  They also seem grateful to the German authorities for everything they have done so far to help bring them closer to closure than at anytime previously.

May 2022

This year we mark fifteen years since we last saw Madeleine. It feels no harder than any other but no easier either. It’s a very long time.

Many people talk about the need for ‘closure’. It’s always felt a strange term. Regardless of outcome, Madeleine will always be our daughter and a truly horrific crime has been committed. These things will remain. It is true though that uncertainty creates weakness; knowledge and certainty give strength, and for this reason our need for answers, for the truth, is essential. We are grateful for the ongoing work and commitment of the UK, Portuguese and German authorities as it is this combined police effort which will yield results and bring us those answers.

As always, we would like to thank all of our supporters for their continued good wishes and support. It is a huge comfort to know that regardless of time passed, Madeleine is still in people’s hearts and minds. Thank you.

Kate & Gerry
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2023, 06:38:21 PM »

Right, so why does their website say..

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed.

I'd have thought the evidence she was murdered by a paedo might suggest she's been harmed, wouldn't it?

Offline barrier

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2023, 06:39:33 PM »
The BKA knows what happened to Madeleine.

Not hard , she disappeared  without leaving a trace to her whereabouts.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2023, 06:41:29 PM »
"It is true though that uncertainty creates weakness; knowledge and certainty give strength, and for this reason our need for answers, for the truth, is essential."

So, they haven't had any answers yet then. Still uncertain.

Didn't they get that message that their daughter was allegedly murdered by a paedophile?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 07:40:28 PM by John »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2023, 06:45:53 PM »

Supporters are more convinced by Wolters & the concrete evidence than the McCanns actually are. Yet, the McCanns are the ones who are supposed to have actually seen the evidence. This speaks volumes about the gullibility of supporters really doesn't it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2023, 06:50:17 PM »

Wolters has solved the case. Madeleine is dead. The McCanns have seen the concrete evidence. Brueckner is being tried in the Autumn. Why is the Find Madeleine website even operating anymore?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2023, 06:58:49 PM »

Anyway. Let's get back to the matter at hand. The evidence against Christian Brueckner.

He's a burgling, rapist & paedophile who told his mates he murdered Maddie & destroyed the evidence.

That's the evidence. Utterly convincing so it is.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2023, 07:07:14 PM »
Not hard , she disappeared  without leaving a trace to her whereabouts.

Not even in the back of Brueckner's campervan.

But Jon Clarke is very proud the Olive Press was the first to bring the world that fake news.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2022/05/19/the-olive-press-keeping-the-world-informed/

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2023, 08:00:09 PM »

Back to the thread topic.

The evidence against Christian Brueckner.

So far the only suggestions for what the concrete evidence could be are witness testimony & online chat.

Can members give any other suggestions for possible evidence?

Or am I to assume that Calpol & Amaral's dreadlocks are of more interest?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2023, 09:05:45 PM »
Perhaps we could have a show of hands from all supporters who are utterly convinced of CB’s guilt at this stage.  Anybody? 
Personally I’m 60 to 80% sure.  Anyone 100%?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2023, 09:19:56 PM »
Perhaps we could have a show of hands from all supporters who are utterly convinced of CB’s guilt at this stage.  Anybody? 
Personally I’m 60 to 80% sure.  Anyone 100%?

Well, there's Anthro. She says the BKA know what happened to Maddie.
Then there's Eleanor, who liked Anthro's post. (Maybe she liked the comment because she didn't agree with it?!!)
Then there's Brietta, who is certain Brueckner will face trial.
Not seen much of Mr Gray lately, but he is certain Wolters has photographic evidence.