Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 398499 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5550 on: August 11, 2019, 10:26:31 AM »
Why is the Sun running these articles at this time?

Is it  just to fill a quiet spell ?

Thats why I posted the dates,its a rehash,what can be determined,OG aren't telling any one sweet diddly squat.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5551 on: August 11, 2019, 12:06:12 PM »
Why is the Sun running these articles at this time?

Is it  just to fill a quiet spell ?

Maybe they're contracted to print a certain number of stories per month/year?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5552 on: August 11, 2019, 12:14:22 PM »
Do you have a cite for perlins ability to isolate maddie dna
I don't think he's ever said that

The stranger may well have been a previous occupant or staff member

In the Saunokonoko podcasts, I think.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5553 on: August 11, 2019, 12:54:45 PM »
In the Saunokonoko podcasts, I think.

No... Perli never said exactly what he could do.. Saunokonoko and others made their own claims imo
If you remember several posters including myself doubted he could confirm maddie dna... This is the first time there's anything directly from him and it looks like  he claims to be able to isolate a strangers profile... No sure how much use that would be

Certainly not the game changer some claimed
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 01:04:21 PM by Davel »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5554 on: August 11, 2019, 05:56:57 PM »
No... Perli never said exactly what he could do.. Saunokonoko and others made their own claims imo
If you remember several posters including myself doubted he could confirm maddie dna... This is the first time there's anything directly from him and it looks like  he claims to be able to isolate a strangers profile... No sure how much use that would be

Certainly not the game changer some claimed

So is it worth dismissing?  It maybe helpful/ maybe not but worth a try.  If it wasn't helpful to do a reconstitution for the PJ to help investigate MBM's disappearance ,BUT worth while to do one for the BBC (entertainment for the masses), you have to wonder who is calling the shots here an why.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5555 on: September 10, 2019, 10:41:08 AM »
Cressida Dick has been awarded a damehood, the female equivalent of a knighthood, in Theresa May's outgoing honours list.
What's up, old man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #5556 on: September 10, 2019, 10:44:01 AM »
Standard procedure. All the previous Commissioners of the Met have been given knighthoods at some point.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #5557 on: September 10, 2019, 08:46:30 PM »
Cressida Dick has been awarded a damehood, the female equivalent of a knighthood, in Theresa May's outgoing honours list.

You know its a crock when the likes of her receive it,opinion of course.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5558 on: September 11, 2019, 08:12:03 AM »
You know its a crock when the likes of her receive it,opinion of course.

I don't have any facts and figures to back this up but it seems to me that crime may well have increased under her stewardship?  Especially violent crime eg stabbings?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5559 on: September 11, 2019, 09:11:37 AM »
I don't have any facts and figures to back this up but it seems to me that crime may well have increased under her stewardship?  Especially violent crime eg stabbings?

Hasn't violent crime... Stabbings... Acid, attacks  ..increased all over the UK.... Not just  the Met

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5560 on: September 11, 2019, 09:11:43 AM »
At least she doesn’t have a conviction for violent assault, unlike “sir” Geoffrey Boycott l
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5561 on: September 11, 2019, 09:21:07 AM »
At least she doesn’t have a conviction for violent assault, unlike “sir” Geoffrey Boycott l

It seems just trying to find a, reason to criticise the Met.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5562 on: September 11, 2019, 10:03:50 AM »
Hasn't violent crime... Stabbings... Acid, attacks  ..increased all over the UK.... Not just  the Met

As I said I don't have all the fact and figures so quite possibly yes but we're not justifying a Chief Constable elsewhere receiving a dame hood or knighthood we're talking about the Met Comm receiving a dame hood.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5563 on: September 11, 2019, 10:28:03 AM »
As I said I don't have all the fact and figures so quite possibly yes but we're not justifying a Chief Constable elsewhere receiving a dame hood or knighthood we're talking about the Met Comm receiving a dame hood.
I think she received it for years of service to the police and for achieving high rank, whether or not you think individuals should be rewarded in this manner for years of public service is another argument entirely..  Personally, I think they should do away with the whole outdated concept for everyone. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5564 on: September 11, 2019, 10:33:19 AM »

And how is that relevant to the case.  The point I'm making is that you can't see a rise in crime in isolation and infer it's down to her management when violent crime is rising everywhere.  It seems another unfair attempt to criticise the Met