Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1247602 times)

Offline Lace

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #12840 on: April 20, 2021, 08:52:50 AM »
four -  The Police had already searched that area but they searched it again, so did not search very it well.

five -  he failed the lie detector test too so they had two suspects. yet they did not treat him as one.

six -  They collected the clothes he had been wearing on the day the girl had gone missing and found her blood.

Why did they not check his cloths when he failed the lie detector test.

IMO Just shows how the incompetence of police can let suspects get away with murder.

The Police didn't investigate the man with the dog further as he had an alibi,  he said he was on stage performing when the little girl went missing.   They checked this out and found it to be true.  It wasn't until they found the mother had made a mistake and the little girl had gone missing much earlier that they then investigated the man.   They found the clothes he had been performing in and there were tiny drops of blood on them,  which belonged to the little girl.

It was an American programme by the way.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #12841 on: April 20, 2021, 09:47:11 AM »
I've said before, its the most famous disappearance (and according to Wolters murder investigation) in the world at the moment , they have to get it right then some more to have any credibility, first and foremost imo is how did Madeleine and him (CB) come together for him to have carried out the dastardly deed.
That is a more fatuous post than usual.

Brueckner is a career criminal who thinks nothing of entering properties illegally to commit crimes.

Presently he is serving a custodial sentence in a German prison because he entered a widow's home in Praia da Luz to rape and torture her.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12842 on: April 20, 2021, 09:49:40 AM »

Brueckner is a career criminal who thinks nothing of entering properties illegally to commit crimes.

Presently he is serving a custodial sentence in a German prison because he entered a widow's home in Praia da Luz to rape and torture her.

And there's still no detail on how he gained entry to the woman's home.

Did she have window shutters he messed with or did he enter through unlocked patio doors?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12843 on: April 20, 2021, 10:13:29 AM »

I don't think it's fatuous at all to remind people that anyone planning to harm Madeleine had to get into 5A first, unless Madeleine left the apartment herself.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12844 on: April 20, 2021, 10:15:05 AM »
And there's still no detail on how he gained entry to the woman's home.

Did she have window shutters he messed with or did he enter through unlocked patio doors?

Don't worry about it.  He was good at finding ways to break in.  Which he obviously did.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12845 on: April 20, 2021, 10:18:55 AM »
Don't worry about it.  He was good at finding ways to break in.  Which he obviously did.

I think it's of interest myself.

If he had form for entering windows that could be significant.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12846 on: April 20, 2021, 10:19:23 AM »
I don't think it's fatuous at all to remind people that anyone planning to harm Madeleine had to get into 5A first, unless Madeleine left the apartment herself.

A Burglar?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12847 on: April 20, 2021, 10:27:20 AM »
A Burglar?

Was he ever convicted of burglary? If not, then he's an alleged burglar.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12848 on: April 20, 2021, 10:41:30 AM »

There was a history of burglaries at the apartment so entry would not seem to be difficult. Those with local knowledge might well know how easy it was to open the shutters from the outside

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12849 on: April 20, 2021, 10:46:53 AM »
Was he ever convicted of burglary? If not, then he's an alleged burglar.

Now that is funny.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12850 on: April 20, 2021, 10:49:50 AM »
There was a history of burglaries at the apartment so entry would not seem to be difficult. Those with local knowledge might well know how easy it was to open the shutters from the outside

Dead easy here and we have the same Shutters.  Mainly they are designed to keep out the cold and sometimes dust.

Someone raised the shutters at a local Bar down the road recently and no one heard a thing.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12851 on: April 20, 2021, 11:25:09 AM »

There was talk of burglaries in the area, but I don't remember any mentioning 5A in particular. Opening shutters is no use if a window is locked, so opening shutters involves relying on an unlocked window behind them. There was, of course, no evidence of anyone passing through the window of 5A.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12852 on: April 20, 2021, 11:51:10 AM »
There was talk of burglaries in the area, but I don't remember any mentioning 5A in particular. Opening shutters is no use if a window is locked, so opening shutters involves relying on an unlocked window behind them. There was, of course, no evidence of anyone passing through the window of 5A.
For several reasons entrance to 5a via the window is a possibility... No evidence found may just be sloppy investigating

Offline Brietta

« Reply #12853 on: April 20, 2021, 11:53:12 AM »

Fatuous that the implication is made that a violent career criminal who is a child molester - a rapist and torturer - a burglar and goodness knows what else and based in Luz would have any difficulty whatsoever in entering apartment 5A.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #12854 on: April 20, 2021, 11:59:12 AM »
Dead easy here and we have the same Shutters.  Mainly they are designed to keep out the cold and sometimes dust.

Someone raised the shutters at a local Bar down the road recently and no one heard a thing.

Even if people had heard them being raised would they have paid any attention?  I imagine it would be a pretty unremarkable, normal event to hear shutters raised and lowered.