Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1248217 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #12795 on: April 16, 2021, 08:48:54 PM »
Ive never claimed he has whereas you have specifically claimed he has mentioned not having a photo..
Ive seen 6 or 7 indications now that a photo or video is what he had. I have also said I might be wrong.. But from what he has said im more and more inclined to feel im correct
Opinion not fact.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12796 on: April 16, 2021, 08:54:10 PM »
Opinion not fact.

Wherein did Davel say it is Fact?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12797 on: April 16, 2021, 09:03:09 PM »
Opinion not fact.
You seem.. Like some other posters... A little touchy on the conclusions I have drawn re what Wolters has said. He certainly has not mentioned there are no pictures of Maddie as gunit incorrectly claimed

Offline Anthro

« Reply #12798 on: April 16, 2021, 09:41:19 PM »
Very similar in many ways.   What was Fia J's prediction again?
Hi Rob, she basically claims that Madeleine had been taken by a German pedophile currently in prison (this was before the BKA and Mr Wolters announced their findings) but a female member of the gang took pity on her and let her escape after two years. An elderly couple took her and has another adopted daughter of the same age. She claims Madeleine is in Köln and travels to attend some sort of acting class. She also says that she only needs a name and can instantly sense if the person is alive or not. According to her, Madeleine would meet her biological parents by accident in the near future.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12799 on: April 16, 2021, 09:42:50 PM »
You seem.. Like some other posters... A little touchy on the conclusions I have drawn re what Wolters has said. He certainly has not mentioned there are no pictures of Maddie as gunit incorrectly claimed
All I saying is that your analysis falls into the category of opinion and isn't a provable fact.  You could be right.  Opinion can be right in the end.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12800 on: April 16, 2021, 09:45:50 PM »
Hi Rob, she basically claims that Madeleine had been taken by a German pedophile currently in prison (this was before the BKA and Mr Wolters announced their findings) but a female member of the gang took pity on her and let her escape after two years. An elderly couple took her and has another adopted daughter of the same age. She claims Madeleine is in Köln and travels to attend some sort of acting class. She also says that she only needs a name and can instantly sense if the person is alive or not. According to her, Madeleine would meet her biological parents by accident in the near future.

This psychic knows so much. She knows Maddie was abducted, knows she still alive,  see's Maddie dancing singing & living with a nice German couple.

If only she could see Maddie's home address & telephone number.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12801 on: April 16, 2021, 09:48:28 PM »
Sounds remarkable if someone can do that.

This psychic knows so much. She knows Maddie was abducted, knows she still alive,  see's Maddie dancing singing & living with a nice German couple.

If only she could see Maddie's home address & telephone number.
That's what I was thinking but that's the nature of this sensing.  We can take it from there.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12802 on: April 16, 2021, 09:56:12 PM »
All I saying is that your analysis falls into the category of opinion and isn't a provable fact.  You could be right.  Opinion can be right in the end.

I've never claimed its a provable fact...

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12803 on: April 16, 2021, 09:59:02 PM »

So is Fia Johansson actually known to have solved any specific cases?

Are there any examples?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12804 on: April 16, 2021, 10:02:08 PM »
I've never claimed its a provable fact...
That's good then.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12805 on: April 16, 2021, 10:03:14 PM »

Are there any examples?
She could at least point someone in the right direction.
Moderation

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12806 on: April 16, 2021, 10:04:46 PM »
She could at least point someone in the right direction.

Are there any examples?

I've tried a brief search & all I've found is her claiming she has helped solve cases.

Offline John

« Reply #12807 on: April 16, 2021, 10:11:16 PM »
The McCanns don't believe him and it's their daughter. Says much imo.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12808 on: April 16, 2021, 10:16:00 PM »
Does any of this matter?  The McCanns are never going to be found culpable.  What a bane that must be to some.

I can only hope that some of you spend the ret of your lives worrying about it.  Otherwise you might have to look to your own inadequacies.

I think it's unlikely that anyone will be found culpable.

I am very aware of my own inadequacies, and they have no connection to my stance on this case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #12809 on: April 16, 2021, 10:24:35 PM »

Are there any examples?
She actually has. Google.