Author Topic: Brexit has well and truly begun!  (Read 285062 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Brexit has well and truly begun!
« Reply #1830 on: May 30, 2019, 07:12:43 PM »
'They' are the commentators and bloggers behind that website. Like a lot of others you seem to have a problem understanding what 'leave' means. Well 17.4 million people understood it, and 16.1 million people understood what 'remain' meant.
So according to you 17.4 million people wanted to cut ALL ties with thr EU?  What rot.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1831 on: May 30, 2019, 07:13:09 PM »
Not sure how people could have known. Who was openly advocating crashing out without a deal in the lead-up to the referendum?
No one.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #1832 on: May 30, 2019, 07:43:59 PM »
No one.

I don't remember anyone, either.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1833 on: May 30, 2019, 07:49:02 PM »
I thought this was someone from a comedy parody show, but it's not.

Anne Widdecombe.

https://twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/1132895182247084037

Don't know quite what to say....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1834 on: May 30, 2019, 08:16:57 PM »
I thought this was someone from a comedy parody show, but it's not.

Anne Widdecombe.

https://twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/1132895182247084037

Don't know quite what to say....
Gerrifying.

Haha, laughing at my own typo there!  A new word for a terrifying geriatric.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1835 on: May 30, 2019, 08:46:12 PM »
LOL I'd find her funny if she were just someone you bumped into once in a while on a bus, or while walking the dogs, but she's now an MEP... 0_0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1836 on: May 30, 2019, 11:26:26 PM »
LOL I'd find her funny if she were just someone you bumped into once in a while on a bus, or while walking the dogs, but she's now an MEP... 0_0

Better or worse than the kinnock family? do we ever hear anything from them after all they have supped from the  EU gravy train a long ,long time.

In fact does anyone ever hear from their MEPs apart from Nigel F?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1837 on: May 31, 2019, 06:49:39 AM »

Save
The Liberal Democrats have surged into first place ahead of the Conservatives, Labour and the Brexit Party, a poll has revealed.

The pro-Remain party topped the Times/YouGov survey with 24 per cent, the first time it has been in the lead since 2010 under Sir Nick Clegg’s leadership.

Support for the Brexit Party, which came first in the European parliament elections on 31.6 per cent, dropped back. Twenty-two per cent of voters would back the party if a general election were held now, the poll found. The Tories and Labour were tied on 19 per cent, with the Greens on 8 per cent.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1838 on: May 31, 2019, 06:50:54 AM »
Better or worse than the kinnock family? do we ever hear anything from them after all they have supped from the  EU gravy train a long ,long time.

In fact does anyone ever hear from their MEPs apart from Nigel F?
I watched Kinnock The Younger on some programme the other night and he came across very well.  Not remotely swivel-eyed and made a lot of sense.

« Reply #1839 on: May 31, 2019, 06:35:56 PM »
Save
The Liberal Democrats have surged into first place ahead of the Conservatives, Labour and the Brexit Party, a poll has revealed.

The pro-Remain party topped the Times/YouGov survey with 24 per cent, the first time it has been in the lead since 2010 under Sir Nick Clegg’s leadership.

Support for the Brexit Party, which came first in the European parliament elections on 31.6 per cent, dropped back. Twenty-two per cent of voters would back the party if a general election were held now, the poll found. The Tories and Labour were tied on 19 per cent, with the Greens on 8 per cent.

A poll... heehee A poll. some people said...

Unless we get the integrity of the stats we canot be expected to take themn seriously.

OK 1. how many were polled- how many replied?
      2. where and when was this poll  arranged and who paid for it?

Ta.

Kinnock the younger on a program just the other night- that's it?  lol nothing at all to do with the fact he will lose out when we leave -no self intrest there at all. 

So apart from that one night- no one has heard about the grerat things the Kinnocks have achieved on behalf of the hard pressed tax payers within the EU community...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1840 on: May 31, 2019, 06:43:47 PM »
A poll... heehee A poll. some people said...

Unless we get the integrity of the stats we canot be expected to take themn seriously.

OK 1. how many were polled- how many replied?
      2. where and when was this poll  arranged and who paid for it?

Ta.

Kinnock the younger on a program just the other night- that's it?  lol nothing at all to do with the fact he will lose out when we leave -no self intrest there at all. 

So apart from that one night- no one has heard about the grerat things the Kinnocks have achieved on behalf of the hard pressed tax payers within the EU community...

Fill your boots here https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/05/30/lib-dems-lead-polls-they-start-become-party-48?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=website_article&utm_campaign=VI_29_May_2019

I know who I’d rather have at my dinner table Stephen Kinnock over Ann Widdicombe any day.  I’d rather have an army of Kinnocks presiding over me than Farage, Rees-Mogg, McVey and Ann Widdicombe. 

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1841 on: May 31, 2019, 07:28:34 PM »
Hopefully someone will.
There's something about your posts which remind me of being on playground duty.
Don't worry overmuch about it all.
If independence does happen I'm sure it will all be sorted much like all will be sorted when we leave the EU.
Hopefully all the EU countries will still allow us Brits to use their roads, sea and air space. @)(++(*

Only 15% of the Scottish electorate voted for the SNP in the EU elections. Hardly a resounding endorsement of anything Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP promote. IMO the SNP have had their day and are now out of touch with the majority of Scots who can't even be bothered to vote for them anymore.

Now, back to BREXIT which I sincerely hope will happen at Halloween despite that little shit Bercow interfering again.

PS. I make no apologies for calling Bercow a little shit because imo he is just that!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 07:41:41 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

« Reply #1842 on: May 31, 2019, 08:21:16 PM »
Fill your boots here https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/05/30/lib-dems-lead-polls-they-start-become-party-48?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=website_article&utm_campaign=VI_29_May_2019

I know who I’d rather have at my dinner table Stephen Kinnock over Ann Widdicombe any day.  I’d rather have an army of Kinnocks presiding over me than Farage, Rees-Mogg, McVey and Ann Widdicombe.

Just as I thought healine grabber.
The gaurdian poll says .. and thta one says  and this one says.

48%  in a EU vote by some people. has anyone dared to ask WHY they voted the way they did. The populace of the UK does a lot of Tactical Voting. So we are quite, quite sure the Russians had NOTHING to do with this? hahahahahahaha

Polls say what you want them to say..

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1843 on: May 31, 2019, 08:55:17 PM »
As predicted, Tory MP's heading off to the four corners of the world to do trade deals...Wonderful stuff!!

Well played Theresa   8@??)(   Onwards and upwards!!

First post on this thread.
How times have changed!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1844 on: May 31, 2019, 11:22:18 PM »

I've never forgotten how embarrased I felt for Neil Kinnock in the 1980's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh8ktNsie0I

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0