Author Topic: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.  (Read 413370 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.
« Reply #690 on: November 07, 2013, 12:43:45 PM »
Hi Eleanor, what other "first thing" actions would you have taken ?

Visiting the crime scene and meeting The McCanns might have been quite a good idea.  Instead of going home and deciding The McCanns done it, on Day One.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #691 on: November 07, 2013, 12:51:13 PM »
Visiting the crime scene and meeting The McCanns might have been quite a good idea.  Instead of going home and deciding The McCanns done it, on Day One.

Has he been proven wrong?

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #692 on: November 07, 2013, 01:09:10 PM »

I would say so.  No one with any authority is looking at The McCanns anymore.  Not even The PJ.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #693 on: November 07, 2013, 01:10:15 PM »
I would say so.  No one with any authority is looking at The McCanns anymore.  Not even The PJ.

Is there any proof of that?

Aiofe

« Reply #694 on: November 07, 2013, 01:17:34 PM »

Well the Portuguese Justice system said neither investigation found evidence to charge anyone. And the same system is now reinvestigating abduction as a cause,

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #695 on: November 07, 2013, 01:20:27 PM »
Well the Portuguese Justice system said neither investigation found evidence to charge anyone. And the same system is now reinvestigating abduction as a cause,

So not proven wrong then.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #696 on: November 07, 2013, 02:09:54 PM »
That's a perfectly valid point. Are we just talking about Goncalo Amaral here or the PJ in general ?
Also one last thing, have you read the official released files ?

Are we just talking about Goncalo Amaral here or the PJ in general ?

It was also Tavares Almeida & not just Amaral himself who saw fit to sign off the following,

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

From everything that was exposed from the AUTOS, we conclude that:
A) The minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort, on the night of May 3rd of 2007;

B) It was performed a simulation of kidnapping;

C) In order to avoid the death [alarm] of the minor before 22H00, it was created a situation of the children's surveillance by the McCann while the children slept;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the occultation of the cadaver of their child Madeleine McCann;

E) At this moment, there seems that there aren't strong indicia that the death of the minor didn't happen due to a tragic accident;

F) From what was obtained until now, everything points out that the McCann, as self-defence, didn't want to deliver immediately and voluntarily the cadaver, existing a strong possibility that the same was transported from the initial place of deposition. This situation is susceptible to raise questions about the circumstances under which the death of the minor occurred.

So we suggest that the 'Autos' be sent to the EX.mo Sr. Procurador Geral da R'ublica [General Attorney], in order to:

G) New interrogation of the Arguidos Kate and Gerry McCann;
H) Evaluation of the measure of restraint to be applied in this case;

On the course of the house search to the residence of the McCann, a manuscript was found, a sort of diary, already photocopied, possibly authored by Kate McCann, and admitting that the same may contain elements that may help to reach the material truth of the facts, WE PROPOSE THAT:

I) The photocopies of such document to be presented to the M.Mo Judge regarding its apprehension, if legal, translation and eventual recovery of elements to bring into the 'Autos' for future investigation.

CONCLUSION

On the tenth of September, two thousand and seven

Chief Inspector

Tavares de Almeida

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #697 on: November 07, 2013, 02:26:02 PM »

Of course I have read The Files.  What else would I have been doing for the last six and a half years.  This is why I know that so much of what is posted by sceptics is bollox or misleading.  And why I know that Amaral's book is full of lies.

I use logic you see.  That is how I know that The McCanns cannot have done that which they have been accused of.  I would not be supporting them otherwise.

I post elsewhere as Sabot, and have done so since The Mirror Forum days.  But everyone knows that.
[/quote]

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2591.0

The Judge (Maria Emília de Melo e Castro) is now asking

MC – What are the revelations of the book?

RP asks the Judge to explain...

MC interrupts and repeats – What is new in this book?

RP Compared to the investigation, nothing.

The Judge seizes the book, on her desk, and waves it in the direction of the screen.

MC – Doesn't the cover say it has unique revelations?

TVI's lawyer says "no".

The Judge asks him to kindly not comment.

RP answers that there is nothing new in the book.

MC – Shall I have to conclude then that what's on the cover is misleading publicity?

RP mumbles.

MC – Is there or is there not?

RP mumbles.

MC insists again and again RP mumbles.

MC – Then there are no revelations!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:39:49 PM by Joanne »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #698 on: November 07, 2013, 02:30:59 PM »
Isn't Tavares Almeida an Arguido?  Or has he already been convicted?  So many of these hideous people are Arguidos that I have rather lost track.

Ricardo Paiva

SO – What about the possibility that the child had died?

RP says that after a certain time it is normal to start thinking of death. He says that the investigation took various avenues, one of them being the death of the child. He says their British colleagues even contemplated the possible concealment of a cadaver.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2591.0

"He says their British colleagues even contemplated the possible concealment of a cadaver."

Offline jassi

« Reply #699 on: November 07, 2013, 02:41:54 PM »
I am talking about Amaral, The Coordinator, who then went on to write a Libellous book about two people that he had  never met.

Of course I have read The Files.  What else would I have been doing for the last six and a half years.  This is why I know that so much of what is posted by sceptics is bollox or misleading.  And why I know that Amaral's book is full of lies.

I use logic you see.  That is how I know that The McCanns cannot have done that which they have been accused of.  I would not be supporting them otherwise.

I post elsewhere as Sabot, and have done so since The Mirror Forum days.  But everyone knows that.

No you don't know - you believe.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #700 on: November 07, 2013, 02:48:26 PM »
Thanks Eleanor, I find it rather strange that someone with your in-depth knowledge of the case, having read the files for six years, and being a fervent supporter of Kate, Gerry & Madeleine never raised the point in the past that there is no reference in the files to the night crèche records or sacked employees, seeing as you stated that would have been the first thing you would have done in an investigation !

As I said, I rather foolishly assumed that this had been done, and nothing was found worth commenting on.

Did you wonder about The Night Creche Records and Sacked Employees?  And if so, did you enquire about these things?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #701 on: November 07, 2013, 02:50:51 PM »
No you don't know - you believe.

I do know.  It's called Logistics.  Look it up in a dictionary if you don't know what that means.

Offline John

« Reply #702 on: November 07, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »
I am talking about Amaral, The Coordinator, who then went on to write a Libellous book about two people that he had  never met.

First off you are wrong about Amaral never having met the McCanns.  He might not have shaken hands or spoken to them which was understandable given his position and the language barrier but he was there when they were questioned at Portimao.

Secondly, the issue as to whether Amaral's book is libellous or not is the subject of a trial at the moment.  My own view is that this question cannot be determined until it is established what happened to Madeleine.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 02:59:57 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #703 on: November 07, 2013, 02:54:50 PM »
I do know.  It's called Logistics.  Look it up in a dictionary if you don't know what that means.

No, you only think you know - unless, of course, you are either Kate or Gerry.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #704 on: November 07, 2013, 02:59:25 PM »
First off you are wrong about Amaral never having met the McCanns.  He might not have shaken hands or spoken to them which was understandable given his position and the language barrier but he was there when they were questioned at Portimao.

Behind a glass panel where The McCanns couldn't see him.  Hardly interaction.