Author Topic: The timeline revisited  (Read 91207 times)

Offline Carana

Re: The timeline revisited
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2019, 10:44:21 AM »
Are you being obtuse on purpose?  The forensic investigation was very clear in respect of any forced entry or of someone climbing in and out of the children's bedroom window...it just didn't happen. The only fingerprints on the window belonged to Kate McCann and a GNR officer.

The only *identifiable* prints on the bedroom window were Kate's and a palm-print (?) of a GNR officer on the patio door.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2019, 10:46:06 AM »
The handler said the event could have been laid down on a previous day

The tracker dogs had everything going for them the night Maddie disappeared. They got there very quickly, there was no rain and the ground was completely dry. Add to this the fact that on that one occasion, the missing child was barefoot.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2019, 10:48:00 AM »

The only *identifiable* prints on the bedroom window were Kate's and a palm-print (?) of a GNR officer on the patio door.

I stand corrected, thank you Carana.  The only identified fingerprints on the window belonged to Kate McCann so she had to have opened the window at some point.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2019, 10:50:44 AM »
I'm being factual... There are other portals of entry... The patio door was open

You continue to promote this so-called abduction from the apartment theory despite there being no evidence whatsoever to support it.  I find that very odd?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2019, 10:53:18 AM »
You continue to promote this so-called abduction from the apartment theory despite there being no evidence whatsoever to support it.  I find that very odd?

Davel is not alone on this.  I think abduction from the apartment is a very distinct possibility.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2019, 10:57:51 AM »
I think.. Based on the evidence.. It's the most probable..
Nothing odd about it

Offline barrier

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2019, 11:04:29 AM »
I think.. Based on the evidence.. It's the most probable..
Nothing odd about it

Start a new thread then,giving the time you think it happened, not ignoring the timeline thread,you may not agree with the times but they are there to be seen.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2019, 11:27:11 AM »
Start a new thread then,giving the time you think it happened, not ignoring the timeline thread,you may not agree with the times but they are there to be seen.

I've already had a thread... Evidence if abduction... No one agrees on anything... If an abductor was found and confessed... Do you think there would be no one claiming he hadn't done it

Offline barrier

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2019, 11:33:15 AM »
I've already had a thread... Evidence if abduction... No one agrees on anything... If an abductor was found and confessed... Do you think there would be no one claiming he hadn't done it

I'm just wondering where your evidence is found,is not your default position on the files "the accuracy cannot be trusted",ergo nor can your thinking on the abduction theory.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2019, 11:34:45 AM »
I'm just wondering where your evidence is found,is not your default position on the files "the accuracy cannot be trusted",ergo nor can your thinking on the abduction theory.

It's based on everything...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2019, 11:35:06 AM »

Your thinking is what?

Offline barrier

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2019, 11:39:46 AM »
Your thinking is what?

No one know's apart from the perpetrators,which have likely to have been questioned already.Pick the bones out of that.

Offline Carana

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2019, 11:52:49 AM »
I stand corrected, thank you Carana.  The only identified fingerprints on the window belonged to Kate McCann so she had to have opened the window at some point.

Not necessarily, Angelo. I haven't found anything in the files that is incompatible with simply touching it to poke her head out.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2019, 12:10:00 PM »
The dog handler doesn't agree with you.. He says
The second dog may have, simply followed the trail laud down by the first
And the, scent may have been from a previous, day...

I haven't seen any forensics ruling out an intruder...
Where are the forensics ruling an intruder in?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Carana

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2019, 12:20:01 PM »
Where are the forensics ruling an intruder in?

- Unidentifiable prints? Possibly, unless they were Gerry's or Dianne's.
- Hairs? Hardly any were suitable for nuclear DNA testing, so no one knows whether they could have led to a suspect or not.
- Hairs weren't collected from the parents' bedroom (IIRC), so something could have been missed there.
- To date, no one seems to have located the hairs found on her bed that somehow got lost.
- Too many footprints, paw prints and fingerprint powder to be able to recover anything potentially useful.
- There were loads of fag ends in the vicinity, but they don't appear to have been bagged for testing.