Author Topic: Is it worth explaining the LCNDNA results  (Read 2352 times)

debunker

Is it worth explaining the LCNDNA results
« on: April 06, 2013, 10:36:28 AM »
We seem to have accepted that the FSS never said that Madeleine's DNA had been shown to be in the Renault. We know that this was an error of translation or comprehension made by the PJ.

Various [ censored word] still maintain that Madeleine's DNA was found in the Renault despite never producing the evidence.

Is it worth showing what theFSS meant by 15/19 markers and why this did not mean that Madeleine's complete DNA was ever in the car.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is it worth explaining the LCNDNA results
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 10:41:55 AM »
We seem to have accepted that the FSS never said that Madeleine's DNA had been shown to be in the Renault. We know that this was an error of translation or comprehension made by the PJ.

Various [ censored word] still maintain that Madeleine's DNA was found in the Renault despite never producing the evidence.

Is it worth showing what theFSS meant by 15/19 markers and why this did not mean that Madeleine's complete DNA was ever in the car.

No it doesn't mean her complete DNA was found in the car, the results merely proved that Madeleine could not be excluded from being a contributor to the sample.  Personally I think it's highly unlikely her body was ever in the car.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

debunker

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 10:57:52 AM »

No it doesn't mean her complete DNA was found in the car, the results merely proved that Madeleine could not be excluded from being a contributor to the sample.  Personally I think it's highly unlikely her body was ever in the car.

THe important fact is that the majority of the European population were in the same statistical group. The findings excluded less than half the European population.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »
@ bedbunker

That said, the sample is still not excluded but as I have already intimated I don't believe Madeleine's body was ever in the Scenic.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

debunker

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 11:42:18 AM »
@ bedbunker

That said, the sample is still not excluded but as I have already intimated I don't believe Madeleine's body was ever in the Scenic.

BUt no rational person can claim that the LCNDNA results attached Madeleine to the Scenic any more than over half of the whole European population.

Many [ censored word] do claim that this association can be drawn.

Additionally as Madeleine shared 50% of her markers with each parent and 25% with her sibs, her markers are more likely to be in the sample anyway if any of the contributors were her family.