Author Topic: Questions arising.  (Read 7750 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Questions arising.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2021, 12:22:40 PM »
Yes, if the question was answered.

Answered by whom?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2021, 12:29:23 PM »
Who do you think is going to answer your @McCanns questions?

I do not require to speculate about your motives which I find transparently clear.  You are the individual addressing questions to individuals who are not members of this forum.

You started a thread to do that.

Why ???  I think that is utterly bizarre but inventive and just a bit dishonest since you seem to be doing nothing but asking rhetorical sceptic shibboleths under this guise.  All of which like 'Terfenadine' have all been discussed on the forum and every other forum one can think of ad nauseam.

I am asking questions to which I would like answers.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2021, 12:40:04 PM »
@McCanns

Who prescribed the Terfenadine and when?
@)(++(* 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2021, 12:40:44 PM »
@McCanns -

Marmite or Vegimite?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2021, 12:43:21 PM »
@McCanns

Who prescribed the Terfenadine and when?
Why on earth not just ask them if they made Madeleine take Terfenadine and if they hid her body in a bin?  Why skirt around the issue with your loaded questions?  This thread is utterly pathetic.  IMO.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2021, 01:00:01 PM »
I am asking questions to which I would like answers.
You are asking direct questions from individuals who are not members of this forum.  Is that an honest approach when you seek answers?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2021, 01:07:56 PM »
You are asking direct questions from individuals who are not members of this forum.  Is that an honest approach when you seek answers?

Why not?
G is raising questions he would like to know the answer to . I don't think he's actually expecting McCann to answer
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2021, 01:21:53 PM »
Why not?
G is raising questions he would like to know the answer to . I don't think he's actually expecting McCann to answer

I'm a male now? That'll cause confusion.  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2021, 01:28:02 PM »

Don't worry.  It didn't.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2021, 01:29:17 PM »
Why on earth not just ask them if they made Madeleine take Terfenadine and if they hid her body in a bin?  Why skirt around the issue with your loaded questions?  This thread is utterly pathetic.  IMO.

Utterly pathetic and bizarre. IMO.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2021, 01:34:31 PM »

Who knows on here ?  No offence meant.
I'm gender fluid  so don't bother how I'm labelled. 8(0(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2021, 01:38:05 PM »

Noooo!  OMG.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2021, 01:49:29 PM »

Goodness me!  I hope it's not sore - sounds awful.

Offline jassi

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2021, 01:50:30 PM »
Noooo!  OMG.

It's only a forum. You can be anything you like while online.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »

It's only a forum. You can be anything you like while online.

I am who I say  am.