Author Topic: The Venturi Effect and other possible solutions  (Read 6558 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The Venturi Effect and other possible solutions
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2023, 09:40:53 PM »
I don't think there is an issue with the patio doors.

I don't.  But I do wish you would make your mind up having posted ~ "It refers to two separate patio doors because there are two doors leading into the living room."
Where an issue has been previously indicated as I noted in the post which exited your comment ~ is with the fingerprint evidence on the glass.  Which, as an aside, does not number amongst it any prints left by Madeleine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2023, 10:35:41 PM »
I don't.  But I do wish you would make your mind up having posted ~ "It refers to two separate patio doors because there are two doors leading into the living room."
Where an issue has been previously indicated as I noted in the post which exited your comment ~ is with the fingerprint evidence on the glass.  Which, as an aside, does not number amongst it any prints left by Madeleine.

2 doors equal 1 set of patio doors. The previous discussion you linked to (for reasons which escape me) seemed to be speculation about someone leaving via the patio doors in the parent's bedroom. Their bedroom shutters, however, were closed. Unless Gerry closed them when he closed the ones in the children's bedroom, of course.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2023, 11:08:58 PM »
2 doors equal 1 set of patio doors. The previous discussion you linked to (for reasons which escape me) seemed to be speculation about someone leaving via the patio doors in the parent's bedroom. Their bedroom shutters, however, were closed. Unless Gerry closed them when he closed the ones in the children's bedroom, of course.

These doors were not hinged, were they?

With sliding patio doors, usually one if fixed, so it is NOT a door but just a window.

Perhaps you can confirm that there were actually two doors rather than just one and correct your post if you are incorrect.

TY.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2023, 06:33:07 AM »

With sliding patio doors, usually one if fixed, so it is NOT a door but just a window.

Perhaps you can confirm that there were actually two doors rather than just one and correct your post if you are incorrect.

TY.

I think you're splitting hairs. Was entry into the living room via a a set of patio doors or a patio door and a window? How about the children's bedroom window? One opening window and one fixed window? It's still described as 'a window'.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2023, 02:29:49 PM »

Do pay attention.
The evidence in the files is that Amaral has perpetuated disinformation about the fingerprints found in the early hours after Madeleine's disappearance and has used it as one of the main planks for his slurs.  The links which I have provided allude to that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #155 on: January 30, 2023, 02:36:24 PM »

TY.

As usual Sadie.

The information you have provided is spot on.  There was one sliding door and one fixed pane making up the patio entrance.  As photographed during the initial inspection recorded in the files and subsequently seen in documentaries and photographs taken during Rebelo's inspection when he took over after Amaral was sacked from the case.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #156 on: January 30, 2023, 02:50:36 PM »
I think you're splitting hairs. Was entry into the living room via a a set of patio doors or a patio door and a window? How about the children's bedroom window? One opening window and one fixed window? It's still described as 'a window'.

I think you are deflecting.

Most people are familiar with the various descriptions of the layout of the apartment and positioning of the fenestration and doors.

Better to sidetrack to that and divert from the forensic evidence found thereupon.  I think that is very transparent of you.  Why so worried about the positioning of the fingerprints;  I think that may well because you know what the forum worked out about that some time ago and you would prefer it not to be revisited.

Offline sadie

« Reply #157 on: January 30, 2023, 03:04:20 PM »

I thought that youi would know the difference betwixt a door and a window.   Seems you don't.

To help you, Gunit:

A window that side hinge opens down to the ground is called a door
A window that side hinge opens, but not down to the floor is called a window.  You see it is not meant for paople to walk through

Same with sliding windows
Down to the floor, the window is called a door
Not down to the floor, the window is called a window

Clear now ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2023, 06:02:01 PM »
Do pay attention.
The evidence in the files is that Amaral has perpetuated disinformation about the fingerprints found in the early hours after Madeleine's disappearance and has used it as one of the main planks for his slurs.  The links which I have provided allude to that.

Sigh...back to Amaral again...What did he say about the fingerprints on or around the living room patio doors then?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2023, 09:32:54 PM »

Until DNA one of the the most reliable forensic evidence traces was as a rule, fingerprints.  Which when used properly can be invaluable to identifying the perpatrator of a crime.

Although not in direct association with Madeleine's case Misty raised another nugget of information on the forum regarding Brueckner and evidence in one of the three aggravated rapes with which he is presently charged.

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7060.msg684583#msg684583

EXCLUSIVE: Explosive fingerprint clue as Madeleine McCann suspect faces three new charges

New German TV doc will coincide with the three charges being levelled in February, including brutal rape of Irish girl Hazel Behan

THE prime suspect in the case of missing Madeleine McCann will be charged with three separate sex crimes in February.

The Olive Press can reveal that prosecutors in Germany have built up an ‘extremely strong case’ against the German, 45, in all three cases.

The strongest is hinged around his fingerprints being left in the apartment of the rape victim, Hazel Behan, it has emerged.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters will accuse Brueckner of waking the 20-year-old in the middle of the night while wearing a mask and holding a knife to her throat.

Behan’s assailant – who spoke English with a German accent – had climbed up to her first floor balcony and slid open her patio doors, which she had left slightly ajar.

According to a new TV documentary on German channel Sat.1, he had then picked up one of her kitchen knives to threaten her not to scream.

He then proceeded to set up a video camera to record how he violently attacked and then raped her, during an ordeal that lasted over an hour.

By amazing fortune, the programme will reveal, while he had attempted to clean up the scene he left a partial fingerprint on the knife.

“Initially German police believed all the evidence had been destroyed,” said an investigator working on the film Der Fall Maddie – auf der Spur des Taters (meaning The Maddie Case – on the trail of the culprit).

“But while most of it was thrown away by Portuguese police, luckily the main bits had been uploaded onto a computer, including half a fingerprint, which links to Brueckner.

“It makes it a very clear case and the prosecutors in Germany have known about this for some time, since 2017 in fact.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/12/24/exclusive-explosive-fingerprint-clue-as-madeleine-mccann-suspect-faces-three-new-charges/

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2023, 11:42:37 PM »
Until DNA one of the the most reliable forensic evidence traces was as a rule, fingerprints.  Which when used properly can be invaluable to identifying the perpatrator of a crime.

Although not in direct association with Madeleine's case Misty raised another nugget of information on the forum regarding Brueckner and evidence in one of the three aggravated rapes with which he is presently charged.

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7060.msg684583#msg684583

EXCLUSIVE: Explosive fingerprint clue as Madeleine McCann suspect faces three new charges

New German TV doc will coincide with the three charges being levelled in February, including brutal rape of Irish girl Hazel Behan

THE prime suspect in the case of missing Madeleine McCann will be charged with three separate sex crimes in February.

The Olive Press can reveal that prosecutors in Germany have built up an ‘extremely strong case’ against the German, 45, in all three cases.

The strongest is hinged around his fingerprints being left in the apartment of the rape victim, Hazel Behan, it has emerged.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters will accuse Brueckner of waking the 20-year-old in the middle of the night while wearing a mask and holding a knife to her throat.

Behan’s assailant – who spoke English with a German accent – had climbed up to her first floor balcony and slid open her patio doors, which she had left slightly ajar.

According to a new TV documentary on German channel Sat.1, he had then picked up one of her kitchen knives to threaten her not to scream.

He then proceeded to set up a video camera to record how he violently attacked and then raped her, during an ordeal that lasted over an hour.

By amazing fortune, the programme will reveal, while he had attempted to clean up the scene he left a partial fingerprint on the knife.

“Initially German police believed all the evidence had been destroyed,” said an investigator working on the film Der Fall Maddie – auf der Spur des Taters (meaning The Maddie Case – on the trail of the culprit).

“But while most of it was thrown away by Portuguese police, luckily the main bits had been uploaded onto a computer, including half a fingerprint, which links to Brueckner.

“It makes it a very clear case and the prosecutors in Germany have known about this for some time, since 2017 in fact.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/12/24/exclusive-explosive-fingerprint-clue-as-madeleine-mccann-suspect-faces-three-new-charges/

“But while most of it was thrown away by Portuguese police, luckily the main bits had been uploaded onto a computer, including half a fingerprint, which links to Brueckner."

Well this can't be true, there's no way the PJ could have obtained this partial finger print. I have it on good authority, from two senior modorators no less, that the PJ didn't bother to investigate the rape of Behan.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2023, 10:30:37 AM »
“But while most of it was thrown away by Portuguese police, luckily the main bits had been uploaded onto a computer, including half a fingerprint, which links to Brueckner."

Well this can't be true, there's no way the PJ could have obtained this partial finger print. I have it on good authority, from two senior modorators no less, that the PJ didn't bother to investigate the rape of Behan.

The information that the Policia Judiciaria ignored the crime comes directly from the mouth of the rape victim herself and my opinion that is a very damning claim!
We have all seen it, we have all heard her and we have all read it.  But you managed to miss it all to print lies on the forum instead.

Hazel Behan was raped in Portugal yet no one there seems to care
I watched the Late, Late Show in awe as a brave young woman, Hazel Behan, recounted her horrific account of being raped, by a masked intruder, in Portugal some years ago.
https://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/arid-20309281.html

Letter

I have been involved with the victim-support movement since it was set up in 1984.

I have also been a regular visitor to Portugal, holidaying there every year since 2000. I think it is a beautiful country, with wonderful, warm people. But this attack sickens me on so many levels:

I would like to pose the following questions to the Portuguese ambassador to Ireland, the Portuguese department of justice, the Portuguese police and the Portuguese tourist board:

1. Since the attack, what steps have been taken to bring the perpetrator to justice?

2. Was any action taken against the police officers who dealt with her in the immediate aftermath of her rape?

3. Was this investigation typical of the Portuguese approach to an horrific attack on a young woman asleep in her own home?

4. What civilised country permits a female victim of rape to be treated in such a medieval manner?

5. Why were no female police officers involved?

6. Why was there no DNA evidence collected?

7. Is Portugal more concerned about its tourist image and unwelcome publicity, than bringing to justice such a monster?

8. Do you not owe it to the hundreds of thousands of tourists who visit your country to investigate this?

9. Do your people not want to feel safe in their beds at night ?

I believe that Hazel Behan should be given an apology and her case should be re-opened.

I would also like to ask our Minister for Foreign Affairs, Charles Flanagan, and Minister for Justice Frances Fitzgerald if they have raised this matter with the Portuguese authorities?

The bravery of Ms Behan deserves a more proactive response than she has experienced to date.

Jack Keaveney

Betaghstown Wood

Bettystown

Co Meath

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #162 on: February 01, 2023, 10:54:28 AM »

Boo hoo opinion letter.
I care not in the slightest what Mr Anger from Manchester has to say to be honest.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2023, 11:07:56 AM »
Boo hoo opinion letter.
I care not in the slightest what Mr Anger from Manchester has to say to be honest.

Ditto.  I don't care about what you have to say, especially when all of it is utter rubbish.  You are just a cross that some of us have to bear.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2023, 11:11:32 AM »
Ditto.  I don't care about what you have to say, especially when all of it is utter rubbish.  You are just a cross that some of us have to bear.

You don't have to stay here & read my posts you know. You're free to leave whenever you like.