Author Topic: The Venturi Effect and other possible solutions  (Read 6557 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The Venturi Effect and other possible solutions
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2023, 03:24:11 PM »
Theories abound, but not supported evidence imo.

There are really no theories.  There are witness statements detailing what people saw and what people did when they were there at the time in question.  I don't think it is as convoluted as you seem to think. You may not agree with previous years of postings or you may be in full agreement with some.  All opinions are represented if memory serves me well.
Do you think the Venturi Effect is a theory?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2023, 04:24:34 PM »
Theories abound, but not supported evidence imo.
It was a windy evening we know that, so the door could have moved prior to 9.30pm as a result of entering or leaving the apartment.  Why is theory not supported by the evidence?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2023, 06:01:53 PM »
All that whooshing and slamming. Must have given Kate a bit of a fright. Strange then that she didn’t mention it in her first statement. In fact I think the media was the first to know.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2023, 06:29:29 PM »
All that whooshing and slamming. Must have given Kate a bit of a fright. Strange then that she didn’t mention it in her first statement. In fact I think the media was the first to know.

If they were, so what ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2023, 06:47:45 PM »
If they were, so what ?

If you have to ask the question sadie….
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2023, 06:53:05 PM »
If you have to ask the question sadie….

Very short basic statement and think of how her mind must have been whirling?   

Have some compassion Faith.  I know that you ae capable of it, because you have shown it to me, for which I thank you.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2023, 07:37:09 PM »
It was a windy evening we know that, so the door could have moved prior to 9.30pm as a result of entering or leaving the apartment.  Why is theory not supported by the evidence?

This is an example of a theory; that the bedroom door moved because people entered and left the apartment.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2023, 07:46:56 PM »

More detail emerged in the joint statement produced between 4th and 9th May, and handed to the PJ on 10th.

She enters through the closed patio entrance, with the curtains closed. She crosses the living area, and there is no noise from the children's bedroom. She is about to leave,
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

Once again, silence seems to be enough for her to judge that all is OK and she can leave...but wait!

she notices the bedroom door was
open (approximately 60 degrees).
She starts to close it and it slams. Considering the patio doors had caused a draft, she checks these doors but they are closed. KM returns to the bedroom and opens the door to check the children were not disturbed by the noise.
At this point, she notices that Madeleine is missing.

Phew! thank goodness for the moving door, otherwise who knows when Madeleine's disappearance would have been noticed.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2023, 09:05:47 PM »
This is an example of a theory; that the bedroom door moved because people entered and left the apartment.
with evidence to support it
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2023, 09:07:43 PM »
More detail emerged in the joint statement produced between 4th and 9th May, and handed to the PJ on 10th.

She enters through the closed patio entrance, with the curtains closed. She crosses the living area, and there is no noise from the children's bedroom. She is about to leave,

Once again, silence seems to be enough for her to judge that all is OK and she can leave...but wait!

she notices the bedroom door was
open (approximately 60 degrees).
She starts to close it and it slams. Considering the patio doors had caused a draft, she checks these doors but they are closed. KM returns to the bedroom and opens the door to check the children were not disturbed by the noise.
At this point, she notices that Madeleine is missing.

Phew! thank goodness for the moving door, otherwise who knows when Madeleine's disappearance would have been noticed.
what a gratuitously nasty post. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2023, 09:24:14 PM »
your new avatar is illegible.  You’ll need to try harder if you want people to read it / be wound up by it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2023, 09:33:53 PM »
what a gratuitously nasty post.

Truthful though.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2023, 09:38:58 PM »
Truthful though.
I’m glad you are not disputing the nasty tone of it.  So much for your objectivity.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2023, 10:01:01 PM »
I’m glad you are not disputing the nasty tone of it.  So much for your objectivity.

If all you can think of doing is to complain about my attitude feel free. I'm used to your sanctimonious attitude now. Darn useful those moving doors, weren't they?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2023, 10:04:06 PM »
If all you can think of doing is to complain about my attitude feel free. I'm used to your sanctimonious attitude now. Darn useful those moving doors, weren't they?
Useful in what way?  To whom?  What are you insinuating?