Author Topic: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings Read more:  (Read 22128 times)

Redblossom

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings Read m
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2013, 09:45:32 PM »
Are you speaking for C Edwards, Stephen?  It was CE who swerved the unpalatable questions, not you.

Posters here are not  24/7 so DO BE PATIENT dear  im sure c edwrds will sort you rubbish asap

icabodcrane

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2013, 09:55:07 PM »
The fact remains that the Mccanns (Wright) are scraping a very big dirty barrel by trying  to lay blame on Mr Amaral for one or two nutters  on the world wide web.... posting on a forum what was in their head.... Its plainly just laughable

Its like suing the writers of the Bible for christian fundamentalist terrorists activities
 @)(++(*

I don't see what relevance the kidnapping threat made online has to with this libel trial either   ...   are they suggesting that the oerson who made the threat was doing so as result of Amaral's book  ?   

In Kate's  own  book   (Madeleine  )  she says this  (  of an earth tremor in  Leicester )

"At 1am on Wednesday, 27 February 2008,  Gerry and I were woken suddenly from our sleep. ......   With the occasional death threat turning up in our morning mail, it is perhaps not surprising that our first instinct was to think we were being attacked"

This was  before  Amaral's book was published,  wasn't it   ?   ....   and they were already receiving death threats

It's all pretty despicable    (  sending those kinds of messages   )  but I don't see how the McCanns can suggest Amaral's book was responsible for the kind of thing that had already been going on long before his book came out 

Redblossom

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 10:02:03 PM »
I don't see what relevance the kidnapping threat made online has to with this libel trial either   ...   are they suggesting that the oerson who made the threat was doing so as result of Amaral's book  ?   

In Kate's  own  book   (Madeleine  )  she says this  (  of an earth tremor in  Leicester )

"At 1am on Wednesday, 27 February 2008,  Gerry and I were woken suddenly from our sleep. ......   With the occasional death threat turning up in our morning mail, it is perhaps not surprising that our first instinct was to think we were being attacked"

This was  before  Amaral's book was published,  wasn't it   ?   ....   and they were already receiving death threats

It's all pretty despicable    (  sending those kinds of messages   )  but I don't see how the McCanns can suggest Amaral's book was responsible for the kind of thing that had already been going on long before his book came out

Its lame and shameful and Amaral and very very wicked and evil and  it should and WILL come back to bite  them  ALL cant wait

Nite all
 8**8:/:

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:03:59 PM by Redblossom »

Offline sadie

Any devastation to their family was caused by the McCanns themselves!  What low lives!
Absolute rubbish .. and you know it.

Amaral caused his own family downfall ... and helped destroy the Mccann Family at the same time ... in his rush for money and his greed for fame.

(see sadies post @ 7.46.39 pm today)

AnneGuedes

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 11:05:14 PM »
you forget kate mccann blames

The restaraunt staff for leaving some note out visible to passing people alledgedly sayinf the tapas group were leaving their kids alone and needed the tapas bookings every night

There's no such note in the files.
Curiously the only reference not to a note but to the register book keeper is in GA's book...

icabodcrane

Absolute rubbish .. and you know it.

Amaral caused his own family downfall ... and helped destroy the Mccann Family at the same time ... in his rush for money and his greed for fame.

(see sadies post @ 7.46.39 pm today)

There was so much harm caused,  for sure  ...   most of all to Madeleine, of course

To think,  none of it would have happened if they had just hired a babysitter for the evening

Offline Jacinta

"I was a member in 3 Arguidos from the first minute until the end and I don't recall anything like that ever being discussed"

Gonc's book launched:

July 24 2008.

3A goes down the gurgler:

20th August 2009, in the fall-out from the Rothley Stalking.

I'm not sure I'm right but I thought Goncalo Amaral's book wasn't translated into English until September 2009?

Redblossom

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »
There was so much harm caused,  for sure  ...   most of all to Madeleine, of course

To think,  none of it would have happened if they had just hired a babysitter for the evening

they thought it was safer than a baby sitter what they did, ,leaving  three babies alone, i know, bizarre stupid irresponsible and sick

bye now
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:21:37 PM by Redblossom »

Offline John

This was what Kate wrote in her own book about the note in the reception book.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:28:21 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

icabodcrane

Wasn't the reference to the note found in the book in reception?

This was what Kate wrote in her own book.

Kate McCann's inability to take personal responibility jumps straight out in that paragraph

She is  'dismayed'  that someone  else was  not careful with the information that she had left her young children alone and  vulnerable in the apartment

The  'fault'  lay with the person who let it be known  that she had left her children alone and vulnerable ...  and not with her for having done so

astonishing

Offline Montclair

Gonçalo Amaral's book hardly contained any explosive information. Almost everything in his book had already been in the local newspapers. The incident with Gerry sucking on a lollypop and surfing on the internet while the police were waiting for a contact from an "abductor" was new. Also, the incident with a neighbour seeing the trunk of the car the parents used constantly left open was new but that was about it.

icabodcrane

I'm not sure I'm right but I thought Goncalo Amaral's book wasn't translated into English until September 2009?

That's an excellent point Jaci

Does anyone know when the translated version of Amaral's book became available  on line ?

Offline puglove

Kate McCann's inability to take personal responibility jumps straight out in that paragraph

She is  'dismayed'  that someone  else was  not careful with the information that she had left her young children alone and  vulnerable in the apartment

The  'fault'  lay with the person who let it be known  that she had left her children alone and vulnerable ...  and not with her for having done so

astonishing

For what it's worth, I totally agree. Time after time, the McCanns scratch around to apportion blame, then wonder why they alienate so many people. And "being a Mod" doesn't make me exempt from having strong feelings and opinions. IMO, Madeleine's fate can be squarely placed at her parents' door - I'm sure that if Kate and Gerry were a couple of work-shy chavs from Tipton, they would be vilified just as much as the Philpotts.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

icabodcrane

Some of the early translations and dates can be found

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id137.html

Extracts were also printed by C d M and translated, well before Esse translated from the French version.

Thank you for that link

I scrolled right down but couldn't find the date when the book was first translated into English 

Is Jacinta correct when she says it was not until September 2009  ? 

Was that   after  the  3A   forum closed down  ? 

Offline Chinagirl

For what it's worth, I totally agree. Time after time, the McCanns scratch around to apportion blame, then wonder why they alienate so many people. And "being a Mod" doesn't make me exempt from having strong feelings and opinions. IMO, Madeleine's fate can be squarely placed at her parents' door - I'm sure that if Kate and Gerry were a couple of work-shy chavs from Tipton, they would be vilified just as much as the Philpotts.

Blame the parents, but exonerate the abductor!  Your moral compass needs re-calibrating.
A