Author Topic: At last! Scotland Yard look on as PJ interview 4 suspects in Maddie case.  (Read 45246 times)

Offline Heriberto Janosch

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-06-30/scotland-yard-to-question-four-formal-suspects-in-madeleine-mccann-investigation/

Scotland Yard is to begin questioning four formal suspects in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, ITV News understands.

Officers will begin questioning the four people - identified as arguidos, meaning formal suspects - tomorrow at a police station in Faro, Portugal.

Eight key witnesses will also be questioned.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 09:41:10 PM by John »

Online Eleanor

Malinka is an Arguido.  Did you expect this, Heri?  I am a bit stunned, although I don't really understand why I should be.

Offline sadie

Malinka is an Arguido.  Did you expect this, Heri?  I am a bit stunned, although I don't really understand why I should be.
There have always been suspicious circumstances about Malinka, Eleanor.  A good number, but I preferred not to speculate.

They were multiple and diverse, but again I prefer not to speculate.  Let's not risk spreading myths.  Lets see what comes up

Offline Brietta

There have always been suspicious circumstances about Malinka, Eleanor.  A good number, but I preferred not to speculate.

They were multiple and diverse, but again I prefer not to speculate.  Let's not risk spreading myths.  Lets see what comes up

The worrying thing about it is that someone is leaking information yet again. 

It is no surprise that it is Portuguese television which has named Malinka.  IMO his name should not be in the public domain. 
Door stepping a police station to see who is going in or out is good information gathering and good journalism; but this has surely come from a leak. 
Leaking details of an investigation is illegal; but it seems no-one in authority is doing anything about it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Gadfly

It is no surprise that it is Portuguese television which has named Malinka.  IMO his name should not be in the public domain. 
Door stepping a police station to see who is going in or out is good information gathering and good journalism; but this has surely come from a leak. 
Leaking details of an investigation is illegal; but it seems no-one in authority is doing anything about it.

Yes, but leaking is also a tactic too.  It was used against the McCanns.  It increases the pressure, and with pressure, comes mistakes.  It also can help to bring yet silent people out of the shadows... And puts pressure on them too... especially if they've known bits and bobs that they've withheld out of loyalty/denial.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!

All being leaked deliberately IMO! Only a week before court again.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline faithlilly

All being leaked deliberately IMO! Only a week before court again.

For what reason ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
For what reason ?

Same reason as all the other leaks, near court dates.

I wonder if Amaral has found a new lawyer yet? Why does he need to employ one, when he's supposed to be one, and so is his daughter. He could have had this free and he wouldn't have had lawyers chasing him for payment.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline faithlilly

I wonder if Amaral has found a new lawyer yet? Why does he need to employ one, when he's supposed to be one, and so is his daughter. He could have had this free and he wouldn't have had lawyers chasing him for payment.

But why leak near court dates. You surely aren't suggesting these leaks are good for Amaral ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Gadfly

Leaks will have nothing to do with Amaral.

The PJ don't give a stuff about this guy and he has no pull with them.  He went his own way, took his own path.

The leaks are from the PJ to scare a suspect*edit before the interview... all over TV (he thought it would be a non-threatening chat to go over past statements), scare the mum, repulse anyone who knew him and had their doubts and might have covered for him...

In Portugal right now, this guy is watching himself at the top of every new bulletin.   He'll be thinking through his story... wondering what they know... Restless night ahead.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 12:19:29 AM by Gadfly »

Offline jassi

Does having a degree in Law automatically  make you a lawyer?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Heriberto Janosch

I do think Sergei Malinka is not involved in the abduction.

It is only my opinion.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:54:24 AM by Heriberto Janosch »

stephen25000

You do know, don't you heriberto, it is still classified as

'type of crime unknown'  ???

Online Eleanor

It is only my opinion.

Thanks, Heri.

stephen25000

Thanks, Heri.

Do you agree Eleanor with.....

'type of crime unknown' ?