Author Topic: "We must reconstruct Maddie’s fateful night" says former Portuguese police chief.  (Read 136852 times)

Offline pathfinder73

it is against forum rules to post opion as fact...you have no evidence...none whatsoever of any phone call...

"At our insistence, Stuart contacts the FSS and asks them if they think the Portuguese are idiots. We hear him saying: “With a lot less than that, we would have already arrested someone in England.” I look at my colleagues and see that they are as stupified as I am. In fact, in Portugal, it’s not so easy to arrest someone. We explain to Stuart that the McCanns interrogations would not result in detention. According to Portuguese law, the crimes of concealment of a corpse and simulating an abduction are not liable to remanding in custody." TOTL
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

He has and will remain the focal point of their attack.

The mere fact other police officers agreed with the scenario and were investigating it, seems to have disappeared into the ether.

have you not noticed he is the title of the thread...it is therefore not surprising the posts are about him

Offline Luz

#
reported...posting opinion as fact

[ moderated ]
The McCann were never excluded as suspects on the Portuguese investigation. If Mr. Redwood chose to make such a statement, it only worked for UK, not for where the crime was committed=Portugal
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:02:35 PM by Admin »

Offline Mr Gray

"At our insistence, Stuart contacts the FSS and asks them if they think the Portuguese are idiots. We hear him saying: “With a lot less than that, we would have already arrested someone in England.” I look at my colleagues and see that they are as stupified as I am. In fact, in Portugal, it’s not so easy to arrest someone. We explain to Stuart that the McCanns interrogations would not result in detention. According to Portuguese law, the crimes of concealment of a corpse and simulating an abduction are not liable to remanding in custody." TOTL

so where is the mention of madeleine's dna

stephen25000

have you not noticed he is the title of the thread...it is therefore not surprising the posts are about him

He was the case coordinator, for a few months.

He was part of a team, the team who shared his views.

What part of that do you not comprehend ?

...and again, the accidental scenario has not been disproved, and if you say it has, CITE.

[ moderated ]
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:04:10 PM by Admin »

Offline Mr Gray

amaral may have been an experienced investigator but most poeple realise he got several important things wrong in this case

Offline misty

IMO Amaral is calling for a reconstruction now for one reason only; he wants to know the real identity of Crecheman and what Crecheman saw that night.

Offline Mr Gray

He was the case coordinator, for a few months.

He was part of a team, the team who shared his views.

What part of that do you not comprehend ?

...and again, the accidental scenario has not been disproved, and if you say it has, CITE.

[ moderated ]

amaral got many things wrong

what part of that do you not understand

Offline Admin

No further warning will be given to members who make disparaging comments towards other posters.

Admin

stephen25000

amaral got many things wrong

what part of that do you not understand

Again , a reminder for the last time, his scenario of accidental death has not been disproved and remains on the table.

Offline faithlilly

IMO Amaral is calling for a reconstruction now for one reason only; he wants to know the real identity of Crecheman and what Crecheman saw that night.

Do you mean did he see Gerry, Jez and Tanner because I agree that would be very interesting ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Luz

#
reported...posting opinion as fact

Not opinion. It was stated on many TV interviewes with Amaral

Offline Mr Gray

Not opinion. It was stated on many TV interviewes with Amaral

that is not evidence and if you think it is then you dont understand what evidence is..it has been stated by amaral that maddie died in the apartment...that does not make it true

Offline G-Unit

A bit of a challenge to SY perhaps. Can they produce crecheman I wonder?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

Do you mean did he see Gerry, Jez and Tanner because I agree that would be very interesting ?

Everything Crecheman saw would be very interesting, Faith. He surely must have looked down RDGM before crossing it - force of habit - so probably caught a brief glimpse of some of the people present down there.
As to what he may have seen outside block 5 - well, it allowed the timeline to be moved on as far as 10pm rather than drawing it back to 9pm.