Author Topic: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?  (Read 61549 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Is DR Sandra Lean a credible source?
« Reply #975 on: July 30, 2021, 06:57:18 PM »
She lies by omission

SL is dishonest through omission and ignorance because she doesn't know. No access to prosecution papers and probably not access to all defence. It is what it is.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #976 on: July 31, 2021, 08:44:33 PM »
Sandra didn't buy her / their rubbish

Yes she did ⬇️

Dr Sandra Lean (13th June 2021)
An interesting article - I contacted the lady involved, as she'd tweeted that Luke's case was one she and her team were going to be looking at - she replied very quickly, saying they're working on some other cases at the minute, but will be in touch>
https://lolly-truecrime.medium.com/is-the-jodi-jones-murder-unsolved-1ad3fa76e40

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #977 on: July 31, 2021, 08:46:26 PM »
Yes she did ⬇️

She didn't . It was clear to her that their credentials were non existent and didn't take it any further.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #978 on: August 01, 2021, 10:35:48 PM »
Thankfully any connection didn't last long . They are a couple of ...well fill in the blanks to save a mod editing later . Sandra didn't buy her / their rubbish and no one else should either. It comes in many guises but their 'style' is always the same.

I think it was Rosemary McGuigan who pressed the point of Luke's innocence to LollysWhatever. I'll tell you one thing,  Nicholas,  Rosemary McGuigan is like a mother to Luke Mitchell.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #979 on: August 01, 2021, 10:37:47 PM »
I think it was Rosemary McGuigan who pressed the point of Luke's innocence to LollysWhatever. I'll tell you one thing,  Nicholas,  Rosemary McGuigan is like a mother to Luke Mitchell.
Sorry, Dexter. I didn't mean for you to see that first. That was for Nicholas 👍